Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) (59127 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt_dvqrCLRk

Update: Police Confirm 31 Dead In Port Harcourt Church Stampede

Many people have been reported dead in a stampede that occurred on Saturday morning at the venue where Kings Assembly Church is organising its fourth anniversary in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

The new generation church located in the GRA axis of Port Harcourt metropolis was said to have invited the general public to the venue of the programme at the Polo Club to receive food and other gift items as part of the anniversary celebration.

According to PUNCH, the venue became overcrowded by people who arrived at the place to get the gifts before the commencement of the programme, leading to a stampede in which scores were feared dead.

A source said the crowd started trooping into the venue at about 6:30am on Saturday and in a bid to gain entrance, pushed open a small gate at the place down and in the process; many people fell down and were stampeded to death.

Source...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:36pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerians and lack of coordination.. undecided

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Golan007: 12:38pm On May 28, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by paulolee(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
was very close to the venue that day and saw the huge crowd before the stampede and nearly cried in pity because all I saw was the definition of hunger and poverty..
and I heard about the accident n really pitied children that were caught up in that struggle because dey did nothing yo deserve such poor background
poverty, hunger and the bad economy had made things very difficult in the last few years, election is coming next year BT I see no hope of redemption ever since I noticed that the politicians representing our best options (APC n PDP) are still same sets of corrupt old men..
I fear for the next 8 years but GOD knows that leaving this country is TOP of my plans this year, maybe things would work fast n better if I move abroad and start sowing seeds n praying that Nigeria gets better.....just maybe.

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Karlovych: 12:58pm On May 28, 2022
embarassed The level of hunger Jubrin and his assistant brought upon them lead to this, may a clueless lunatic never be elected to lead Nigeria ever again!

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by DonBenny77(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
Hunger in the land

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Baawaa(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2022
Buhari is a disaster

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:30pm On May 28, 2022
HUNGRY MAN FOR afrika NO DEY USE SENSE because EM BELLA DEY EMPTY. grin EVEN WHEN CHRIST FEED 5000 NOBODY DIED.WHY THIS?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by hopman98: 1:39pm On May 28, 2022
Shey na awoof kill them abi they died treading the path of the lord? Poverty and religion combined kill 'em

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Bluntguy: 1:43pm On May 28, 2022
Pity. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by SwissMass: 2:20pm On May 28, 2022
Too bad
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by BubblingB(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2022
DonBenny77:
Hunger in the land

grin
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by clintino700(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
This is a yearly outreach event organised to reach out to the Less privileged and those in needs. I have witness it on several occasions but the turned out this year was too massive beyond the control of police, FRsc and co.
Some people came from outside the state for this event.
No body could have control such crowd. The event had to be called off.
Why attend such an event with little kids and being heavily pregnant.
It's just sorrowful.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by pacesetting: 4:40pm On May 28, 2022
It's a pity. These unlucky ones went to look for food, but met death instead.

The level of hunger in this country is unprecedented!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by JeffSA: 6:44pm On May 28, 2022
sad
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Buharidgeneral: 7:21pm On May 28, 2022
Portharcourt and stampede
May Almighty Allah rest the departed souls
So so sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by arthurwillia(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
Which stampede
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by suffering: 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
Venues in Nigeria mostly have inlets and no provision for everybody to come out safely. We need to upgrade our building standards. For every one entry point two exits should be provided.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by dopedan(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2022
Free thing dey kill
U wont understand until u die

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Taba21: 9:05pm On May 28, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Scores Feared Dead In Port Harcourt Church Stampede

Evil church Don upgrade with people souls.
GRA port Harcourt na vulture land.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Kpengla(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
There is serious hunger in this land

May God help us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Scores Feared Dead In Port Harcourt Church Stampede

Update: Police Confirm 31 Dead In Port Harcourt Church Stampede.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by iTommysco: 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
That port Harcourt their head dey hot no different between them and Calabar.

Na one of the things Atiku go work on be that.

Insecurities

APC as failed already and dey know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by gambia(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Tifesingz: 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
Sometimes, happenings in Nigeria makes one doubt the existence of GOD!

What do I know? God still be praised!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Rhado: 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
Today’s episode on “Things that should never happen”. May their souls Rest In Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Afamsi: 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
Wike might have used them for sacrifice to boost his presidencial anbition yet he still lose

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Mokason288(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
dopedan:
Free thing dey kill
U wont understand until u die

OFF THE MIC COMRADE

They won’t hear you

Until they die

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2022
Imagine!
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2022
Nairalanders repeat this prayer after me...say I will never die in poverty.

I will never risk my life for crumbs of bread.

I shall reach my goals in life.

My body will never trend online as a victim struggling for free food in Jesus name.

Click like if you believe in this prayer and it shall be so in your life.

This I have seen.

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.