Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) (59173 Views)

Video: Dead Stampede Victims Of Port Harcourt Church (kings Assembly) / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Sayelabola(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HUNGRY MAN NO DEY USE SENSE because EM BELLA DEY EMPTY. grin EVEN WHEN CRIST FEED 5000 NOBODY DIED.WHY THIS?

Were you there when Christ fed the multitude of about 5,000?
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by pacespot(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2022
Imagine, upon charity event for foods and some items, people still killed themselves because they could not organize themselves very properly to receive the gifts Some of our problems are not caused by the government but people themselves.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by mastermaestro(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2022
Image123:

When you say that nobody could have controlled such crowds, are you saying that the crowd was more than those that go regularly to the big churches like Redemption Camp, or Winners Ota, or Eneches church in Abuja, or even some Deeper life events? Are they more than stadium crowd or political campaigns crowd?

I love your questions. He should address them.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2022
hopman98:
Shey na awoof kill them abi they died treading the path of the lord? Poverty and religion combined kill 'em

This has nothing to do with religion. It is poverty and hunger
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by 9jaRealist: 4:06pm On May 29, 2022
maasoap:
Lol.
Nigerians had been scooping fuels from fallen petrol tankers and burst pipe lines and caught up in fire disasters from the time immemorial. It has less to do with Buhari but more to do with who we are as citizens.

Kpom! For the avoidance of doubt, Buhari has been a veritable DISASTER…
But there are even poorer people elsewhere (in Africa and SE Asia) who nonetheless conduct themselves with decorum.

How do people at a CHURCH charity grow “impatient” that the charity is not fast enough?!

RIP TO THE DECEASED!
>

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by 9jaRealist: 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
This has nothing to do with religion. It is poverty and hunger

Not mutually-exclusive…
>
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by musicwriter(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
This seems misplaced, or makes no sense, how do you attribute an uncontrolled crowd to ancestors to how we might be forced into religion.

I understand what you are saying, but is it not a mess to conjure things up, that does not have practical solutions.

You are not even looking at the common factor between the events, or the peculiarities, which a child should understand, its not rocket science, avoid crowds, avoid panic, or public frenzy, or faulty buildings, or poorly planned events, or unexpected chaos etc.

Please kindly quote me only when you have something sensible to say.. You even have the gut to say "You are not even looking at the common factor between the events, or the peculiarities"

Who doesn't know the commonality between all the deaths? Are you the only person who doesn't know the common denominator in all of them?

The one thing common in all the church deaths is that the victims have gone to worship a foreign god called Jesus, which is nothing but the white man in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Ajilenu: 4:11pm On May 29, 2022
Chai.. imagine o.

Anyway, if you're interested in trading Bitcoin, try Yellow card wallet

Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Brushstrokes20: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!.... And the lifeless scammer successfully made Nig the #POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
Buhari is a BLUNDER undecided
... And ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash undecided. Useless baaaastarrrds undecided
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Abuventure: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
All wike cares for it to spend billions on his presidential pursuit.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by 9jaRealist: 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
mhmsadyq:
I thought they said the streets of southern Nigeria is flowing with milk and honey.

What about a stampede for food,leading to the death of people?
Pymetrics:
If this were to happen in the North, all these self acclaimed rich southern people would start attaching poverty to Northerners. See as poverty make them come out massively for charity food.
Poverty is in everywhere in Nigeria, but the media controlled South will shout as if Northerners are the only beneficiary of poverty.

False equivalency…
Poverty is ENDEMIC in the North (90+% rate in some states), while episodic in much of the South.

In fact, if you split Nigeria today (and for the record, I am AGAINST splitting Nigeria)…
Southern Nigeria will immediately become a MIDDLE INCOME nation, with much higher HDI stats.

>
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by 9jaRealist: 4:16pm On May 29, 2022
pacespot:
Imagine, upon charity event for foods and some items, people still killed themselves because they could not organize themselves very properly to receive the gifts Some of our problems are not caused by the government but people themselves.

Not just organization…
But they were reportedly “impatient” that the CHARITY wasn’t fast enough (culture of entitlement).

RIP TO THE DEAD.
>
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by 9jaRealist: 4:21pm On May 29, 2022
hilfinity:
Blame the organizers of this program cos they should have at least anticipated such and put in measures to curtail it.

They just wasted innocent lives for nothing.
baretalk:
The Pastor need to be held responsible... people died in his business center, due to his negligence.

And the people who grew “impatient” (apparently because they felt ENTITLED to CHARITY) had no role in it?! shocked
>
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Remman(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians and lack of coordination.. undecided
Oboy, this is to show you that there's in the land... May Emefiele and Buhari die poor!
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by 9jaRealist: 4:24pm On May 29, 2022
paulolee:
was very close to the venue that day and saw the huge crowd before the stampede and nearly cried in pity because all I saw was the definition of hunger and poverty..
and I heard about the accident n really pitied children that were caught up in that struggle because dey did nothing yo deserve such poor background

And it has nothing to do with many Nigerians love free stuff?
Anyway, it doesn’t help that the poorest Nigerians have the most kids.

RIP TO THE DEAD!
>
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Goldbw122(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
dopedan:
Free thing dey kill
U wont understand until u die
grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy you funny
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by naturefellow(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
Sad
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2022
clap for yourself, and be satisfied that you thought so. smiley smiley :
musicwriter:

Please kindly quote me only when you have something sensible to say.. You even have the gut to say "You are not even looking at the common factor between the events, or the peculiarities"

Who doesn't know the commonality between all the deaths? Are you the only person who doesn't know the common denominator in all of them?

The one thing common in all the church deaths is that the victims have gone to worship a foreign god called Jesus, which is nothing but the white man in disguise.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2022
hopman98:
Shey na awoof kill them abi they died treading the path of the lord? Poverty and religion combined kill 'em

Your last sentence sums it up..
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:41pm On May 29, 2022
Afamsi:
Wike might have used them for sacrifice to boost his presidencial anbition yet he still lose

See MUMU in capital letters, was it Wike that organized the program, you just open your mouth waa and talk trash, your hate for Wike will soon consume you. Child of hate
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by kawkab: 5:00pm On May 29, 2022
I believe the attitude of the people present was majorly the cause of this incidence;

1. Why will people go for such programme with their Children. The reason may be for them to collect and also for their children to collect these items from the organizers (GREED).

2. Don't be surprised that even people that even have to eat at home would come out to join the crowd of persons waiting. Nigerians like free stuff and giveaways. Here in Abuja anytime Saint Vincent De Paul and (Catholic Group) is organising Charity give away, you will surprised at the crowd and the types of persons you will see in the queue. The same occurs in most charity events organised by churches.

3. Nigerians find it difficult to stay on a queue peacefully. If everyone present there had stayed peacefully on that queue and waited patiently , the stampede would not have occurred. (IMPATIENT).
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by judedwriter(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
Because of free food....

Poverty na curse!
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Bbbw: 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Aguodo(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt_dvqrCLRk

Source...

Why our people cannot be orderly in this country is what I don't understand. I mean that is what you see everywhere. Na wah ooo. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Arysexy(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2022
maasoap:

Thank God Rivers state is not an APC controlled state whose governor is busy doling out 5 million naira to delegates in Abuja the very same day, otherwise it would have been easier for you to come up with something sensible to say about APC. Clown

I never knew Rivers state is now a mini country protected from the federal APC led maladministration. Remind me what price of commodity Rivers govt determine its price again? What foreign exchange Rivers govt determine its inflow? What excise duty imposed on goods which Rivers govt determines.

While I don't support Wike and his wasteful outing in Abuja, I'm sure you will never comment about Tinubu Ghana must go to be shared this week as u never condemned his Bullion van escapades in the last election.

APC super clown
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 29, 2022
Hunger is a dangerous weapon against the masses by this terrorist govt and the thieves parading themselves as politicians! It is too bad that these ones tested it! No be only prayer that got them there but the free parcel of takeaway/palatives that was promised to them.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Funflipper: 5:30pm On May 29, 2022
DonBenny77:
Hunger in the land

Hunger plus stupidity.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Bahamas95(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2022
Most Nigerians behave like animals, they're not coordinated at all......They behave like fowls in the poultry whenever they see food.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Afamsi: 5:39pm On May 29, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

See MUMU in capital letters, was it Wike that organized the program, you just open your mouth waa and talk trash, your hate for Wike will soon consume you. Child of hate
I dont have time for mad people
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by hush15: 5:39pm On May 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HUNGRY MAN NO DEY USE SENSE because EM BELLA DEY EMPTY. grin EVEN WHEN CRIST FEED 5000 NOBODY DIED.WHY THIS?
The hungry people Jesus fed still composed themselves. Here in Nigeria, we rush for everything even when its so obvious the thing will go round. The mentality of me first killed them.
Re: Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) by Basiljoe: 5:41pm On May 29, 2022
Natural selection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.