Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Need Help On How To Legally Fight My Former Employer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help On How To Legally Fight My Former Employer (275 Views)

Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / My Former Employer Is About To Cheat Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Legally Fight My Former Employer by Titusolufemi(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2022
Good day house, please I seriously need help from lawyers in the house.
I got a job as a medical marketer for a particular laboratory in Ibadan.
[b]NOTE: it is not a product I am marketing but services.
I solicit for patronage from pharmacy stores, hospitals, companies,schools and even from other labs enticing them with rebate of 15% of each patients sent to us. That's the job

I started working with this said Lab on January 2022. The first month was very tedious considering how things used to be at the beginning of every year,the sales was low.the next month, I have already covered everywhere and I have started getting assurance from my target and some are already sending patient. The only thing I was left with is follow up to those who has not send although sales is improving but not as expected and the M.D is indirectly complaining and he even told one of my colleagues who is closer to him that He is going to sack me at the end of my probation.(I was giving 3month probation) who in turn told me unconsciously when we went out for a drink.(My guy was already high and he didn't know when he disclose it to me)
One day I wrote a proposition letter to my boss. In the letter,I suggested that the marketing department be a part time base since I only do follow up thrice a week and sometimes I don't. This will help to cut cost of running the department salary inclusive by 50%.
After I gave my boss the letter, he told me he will reply me the next day which is the beginning of a new month.
I came to work the next day , when my boss came around getting to closing hour, he gave me his reply (written and typed) when I opened the letter, what I saw was a sack letter.
He told me my service is no longer needed With immediate effect,citing that I don't have passion for the job.
I was asked to submit all company property with me to the company.
I was really surprised.
I returned everything and he told me he will send my salary for the month I worked to my account before the end of the day.
I believed him. We even hang out that day and I was the one who dropped him at his home because his car was faulty. The next day I traveled back to my town.
A week after, I still did not receive my salary and I called him and he said he is working on it that I shouldn't worry,
Note: All my client has started calling me to either inform me they are sending a patients and those that want us to come and collect samples also calls me and I never told them I am no longer working with the company. I will play along and inform my boss about it.(They only have my number)
Everyday I keep recieving calls and I will also inform my boss to do all necessary things he should do
A month later, I still did not see my salary and I called him, he told me things are not moving as it should and he will sort me out later. I realized he is playing games with me.
I called his brother to help me beg him that I needed that money.
The next day, he called me and said I have the guts to report him to his brother, he will only pay that money when he is ready and if I feel he is holding my entitlement, I should do whatever necessary.
Now it's Three months and he is yet to pay me my money, he even blocked my line from calling him, I tried calling his brother also and he is not picking my calls.
I want to sue him but I don't have money for a lawyer.
I need help on how to recover my money.(#50,000) and if possible, he should pay for damages and also compensate me for the trouble he puts me through.
Any lawyer that will help me fight and win this case .
Please
Re: I Need Help On How To Legally Fight My Former Employer by advanceDNA: 8:37pm On May 28, 2022
No be all the dead body wey you see for street be ritual killing....local contract kíllers charge as low as 20k...people that look you in the face, cheat you, and dare you to do your worst dey always dey sinister and diabolical

Move on man...pray for Gods help to restore your loss...you go alright soon ...
Re: I Need Help On How To Legally Fight My Former Employer by doggedfighter(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2022
It's not worth the fight.

(1) (Reply)

A Definitive Breakdown Of Knowing Yourself In Forex Trading! / VIDEO: Benue Fake Facebook Millionaire Turns 'agbero', Attempts To Hijack Moving / Best Defining Career Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.