Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

18-year-old Lady Who Got Pregnant As A Result Of Being Raped Commits Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18-year-old Lady Who Got Pregnant As A Result Of Being Raped Commits Suicide (832 Views)

Mo Bimpe Adedimeji Is Pregnant As She Flaunts Her Baby Bump (video) / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Lady Who Got Pregnant As A Result Of Being Raped Commits Suicide by Jenji: 10:23pm On May 28, 2022
18-year-old lady who got pregnant as a result of being raped commits suicide after her family forced her to keep the child
A bereaved cousin has taken to Twitter to accuse her relatives of failing her cousin who was raped by a family friend.

She explained that her 18-year-old cousin committed suicide because her family members were forcing her to give birth to her rapist's baby.
The rapist is a family friend and lived in the family house........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/lady-raises-alarm-about-discrimination-between-whites-and-blacks-in-a-company-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

"You Want War,i Will Give You War"-halima Abubakar Calls Out Suleman & Shan G. / BBN Whitemoney Acquires Latest Multi-million Maybach / I’m Past Davido Now, I’m Done – Anita Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.