Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? (1511 Views)

How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by babatee1985(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday to you dear nairalanders, hope you are having a good time? I have a Nissan Altima (2000) model and I'm thinking of upgrading to another car with more ground clearance because the road to my new site is very bad and this car doesn't fit the road and I don't want it to be hitting ground. The prices of cars that I'm seeing (both foreign and naija used) are very scary and I'm so confused on what to do. I just want to ask how much do you think I can sell this car considering the high cost of buying another one. I want to know how much you think it can go for so that I can know what do maybe I should sell it and upgrade or I should keep managing it like that in my new area. The car engine and gear is good, just the left hand shaft needs replacement. The AC is leaking out gas after 2 weeks usage. I will appreciate your contribution so that I can know what to do. Thanks to you all.

Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by Zonefree(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2022
Use am do offering for Church make Church use am dey pack dirty every Saturday.
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Use am do offering for Church make Church use am dey pack dirty every Saturday.

Na wa for you oh

Anyways, @OP please repair the AC and the left hand shaft and sell it at a higher price. Maybe 1 point something upward, so you can get more money to buy a new one.
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by Mrsoft3(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2022
babatee1985:
Happy Sunday to you dear nairalanders, hope you are having a good time? I have a Nissan Altima (2000) model and I'm thinking of upgrading to another car with more ground clearance because the road to my new site is very bad and this car doesn't fit the road and I don't want it to be hitting ground. The prices of cars that I'm seeing (both foreign and naija used) are very scary and I'm so confused on what to do. I just want to ask how much do you think I can sell this car considering the high cost of buying another one. I want to know how much you think it can go for so that I can know what do maybe I should sell it and upgrade or I should keep managing it like that in my new area. The car engine and gear is good, just the left hand shaft needs replacement. The AC is leaking out gas after 2 weeks usage. I will appreciate your contribution so that I can know what to do. Thanks to you all.

500k make I come carry am
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by babatee1985(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Na wa for you oh

Anyways, @OP please repair the AC and the left hand shaft and sell it at a higher price. Maybe 1 point something upward, so you can get more money to buy a new one.
Thanks for your contribution my brother, I really appreciate
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by Zonefree(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Na wa for you oh

Over 1 million for that car?

Una no dey ever tell person truth for this forum.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by baconline(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2022
500k to 750k depends on how clean , check on Jiji for.more.info
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by sunnymighty(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=babatee1985 post=113279485]
Thanks for your contribution my brother, I really appreciate[/qu

Op try and carry out the necessary repairs on the Car if at all you want to sell it off.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by sunnymighty(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2022
babatee1985:

Thanks for your contribution my brother, I really appreciate

Op carry out the necessary repairs on the car, you are likely to sell at a reasonable price atleast.
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by fineboynl(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2022
Altima doesn't pull more weight in sales. Even Honda is more valuable by far. this particular model doesn't scatter quickly like the later once. To be frank I would advise you continue managing it if you don't have enough but if you must. It anything from 600 to 700 is fair enough. Even 2003 Honda civic is sold for 700 shape one.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by ehmmy11(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Na wa for you oh

It will be a cold day in hell if he gets 1m+ for that car

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by shigoawesu(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=fineboynl post=113286842]Altima doesn't pull more weight in sales. Even Honda is more valuable by far. this particular model doesn't scatter quickly like the later once. To be frank I would advise you continue managing it if you don't have enough but if you must. It anything from 600 to 700 is fair enough. Even 2003 Honda civic is sold for 700

Can Nigeria used Honda civic still be good for hauling
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by fineboynl(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2022
shigoawesu:
depends on the maintenance
Re: How Much Do You Think I Can Sell This Car? by Johnnyboy6757(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2022
babatee1985:
between 650 and 700k that's if it's still clean

(1) (Reply)

My 2009 Toyota Corolla GearBox Issue / Peugeot 307 Xt 1.6 Estate " Good Car Or Bad Car @ What Price. / Car Theft Attempt (unsuccessful) With Master Key Photo Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.