Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,807 members, 7,841,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra (267 Views)

The Essential Skills For Delivering Customer Service Excellence / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra by matt4good: 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
I recently got a tokunbo (never driven in Nigeria before) toyota truck in Lagos and want to send it to Anambra.

At the moment, the truck only has purchase receipts, customs paper and change of ownership documents.
Vehicle license, plate number, road worthiness, vehicle insurance and related documents will be processed in Anambra subsequently, as the truck will be used in Anambra.

I am looking at the best way to get this truck from Lagos to Anambra without facing extortion and harrassment from Police officers, customs, FRSC and road touts.

Someone told me that he has been delivering tokunbo cars from Lagos to Abuja - and that he can deliver this car to the East without any issues. However, I think delivering from Lagos to Abuja, and delivering from Lagos to the East are different issues altogether.
So, I still think the driver of the tokunbo truck will be a big victim of extortion and harrassment.

My people - what options are available for delivering this truck from Lagos to Anambra without facing any harrassment and extortion?
Re: Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra by Smithkline200: 4:59pm On May 29, 2022
We own a 2017 Tundra,

When the car came in from Lagos. We did all the registration and drove to Abia State for our function, aside the custom and police issues the worse people to encounter is the EMBLEM people.

They dealt with us, they stay around that GIGM/ LIBRAMOT Park as though you are ascending into the bridge leading to the east, they will ruin your day.

Have a lot of cash, over 60K to give them there and sort your emblems else, your car is gonna be messed with.

Or, GET TWO SOLID SOLDIERS TO DO THE TRIP FOR YOU WITH THEIR FULL OUTFITS. it’s better for you then do you emblem in peace in Anambra

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Writers/ Analysts / Best SEO Company In Dubai In 2022 / To A #20,000 Man Who Would Like To Be Making #250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.