Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (36640 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MrCover: 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
A Bride-To-Be identified as Mary Hananiah has died in Plateau State few months after her wedding introduction ceremony, Reports.

It Was Gathered By , that Mary passed away on Saturday, May 28, 2022.

The deceased got engaged to her man, DJ John on Valentine's Day 2022 and they had their introduction ceremony in March.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to Mourn Her, As Sighted By Below:

"My heart is heavy, my eye can't believe what am seeing on Facebook. Mary my daughter as I usually called you, you promised to come and see me . And I didn't hear from you again. Only for me to wake up this morning and see Rest in peace on your timeline. Am heartbroken this morning. I can't believe that am typing REST IN PEACE ON YOUR PICTURE" one wrote.

2 Shares

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Malory: 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
Rip to her.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MrCover: 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
God1000:
you and bad news

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MrCover: 7:22pm On May 29, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MrCover: 7:23pm On May 29, 2022
See Reactions From Friends As Obtained By Below:

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2022
God rest her soul.

Stay away from marriage if you want to live long.

3 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2022
So painful rip
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MrCover: 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
Mikkygreat:
This guy na bad person!

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Mr Cover, Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Blogging Business.

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
The pain and agony of losing your loved ones is unquantifiable. May she rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 10:47pm On May 29, 2022
Eehya
Ndi nwe ya ewerego ya
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2022
Such is life

May God forgive her sins and grant her soul eternal rest
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:25pm On May 29, 2022
So sad

I prayed her a safe Valhalla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Lightened: 11:47pm On May 29, 2022
What are you saying? So marriage is now a murderer?? Wonderful!
Zonefree:
God rest her soul.

Stay away from marriage if you want to live long.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Sacred007: 8:29am On May 30, 2022
Trust me God can never forsake you.

The death might be a natural death. Please in all you do, be prayerful.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2022
Could be Hepatitis. Plateau people and Hepatitis are 5 and 6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 30, 2022
MR cover with his bad news

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2022
Beautiful ladies are going? Why?
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2022
MonkeyMods:
brother what about beninnese?
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
So sad..

MonkeyMods:

Not just Plateau, alot of nigerians are walking around with dangerous diseases, high bp, diabeties, heart conditions and even cancers but since there's no medical check up, they just quench one day and then we will start pointing village people.... Well as they say wetin you no know no go fit kill you.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
embarassed
Such a beauty. The man looks way older tho
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
Tragic
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by NOwazobia: 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
Is a finite world.

People die everyday.

But only remember for what we have done

RIP to her
RIP to those slaughtered daily in Southern Kaduna...

RIP to every Christian slaughtered by the demons of Muhammed walking our streets in the form of muslim abokis.

Condolences to their individual families.

embarassed undecided sad cry tongue
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
Oh noooo. What a beautiful bride.
May she rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
So sad, I pray the would be husband sucks it up in good faith

Rip
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
What a sad incident.
Rest in Perfect Peace.

But how can someone just be going online 24/7 snooping and searching everywhere for only bad news to report?!
That beats our imagination.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Artiiclebeast: 8:02pm On May 30, 2022
What's killing about to be or just wedded people on recent times ?
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 8:02pm On May 30, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead / How I Was Molested By A Patient –psychiatric Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.