Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Family Can Low Key Be Throwing Stones At You And Still Pretend To Be Protecting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Can Low Key Be Throwing Stones At You And Still Pretend To Be Protecting (418 Views)

Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" / Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Can Low Key Be Throwing Stones At You And Still Pretend To Be Protecting by FashionReality: 10:51pm On May 29, 2022
Family can low key be throwing stones at you and still pretend to be protecting you - Annie Idibia says
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia has advised people to be on guard as some family members are low key enemies.

The wife of musician, Tuface Idibia, stated this on Sunday, May 29, few months after her brother, Wisdom Macaulay accused her of being a drug addict among other allegations............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/family-can-low-key-be-throwing-stones-at-you-and-still-pretend-to-be-protecting-you-annie-idibia-says/

Re: Family Can Low Key Be Throwing Stones At You And Still Pretend To Be Protecting by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On May 29, 2022
A fresh incident?
Re: Family Can Low Key Be Throwing Stones At You And Still Pretend To Be Protecting by emmabest2000(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2022
doggedfighter:
A fresh incident?

Two face is still in America 4king Pedro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lol, See How A Fake Police Officer Who Wanted To Rob Zazu Collected Wotowoto / Semah Weifur Biography, Lifestyle And Networth / Wizkid, Naomi Cambel, Rema, And Rugar Were Spotted At The Dior Show Last Night I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.