Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" (43446 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / I Will Go For Femi Adebayo, He Is A Good Kisser- Dayo Amusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by 36governors: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
According to the artiste, he pretends that he's a bad kisser to avoid kissing everyone he makes out with. Anambra 360 Reports

Popular Nigerian artiste, Naira Marley has revealed that he is a good kisser.

He took to Twitter to randomly talk about his s3x life disclosing he loves kissing and well, he has multiple s3x partners.

According to him, he pretends not to know how to kiss in order not to kiss everyone he sleeps with.

He Wrote;

I’m a good kisser but I pretend I don’t like kissing because you’re not meant to kiss everybody u sleep with.”

Source: https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1359156687412813825

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Beckysexy(f): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
You can't kiss them but can have sex with them.
Marlians una role model has spoken to you people.
Your lunch is served.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
He took to Twitter to randomly talk about his s3x life disclosing he loves kissing and well, he has multiple s3x partners.

What manner of thread is this! shocked shocked shocked

Here is some Naija youths Role Model in life!!

Only for his Marlians!!!

Naira Marley....... WHY?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Ayoola171(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
This guy wey dey drink Igbo on his way to drink Igbo. Bad influence fellow.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by mummyz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Koleyewon

15 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by HolarQD(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Generally I think everyone needs to be happy. Any reasons of how or why others wanna live and enjoy their life shouldn't be your problem. Respect people's choices, they know why they choose it and if they don't, it's not your fault neither does it concern you.

Don't judge, castigate or talk less of people just because of their religious or political inclinations, mere disagreeing with them doesn't mean they're wrong or you're right.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Xucxex1997: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
I don't blame you my brother
With the rate at which vagina people don't brush their teeth nowadays me self go stop kissing.
Na so one dey tell me say na when she wan bath she dey brush, even if na 12 she bath na then she go brush
Imagine!

23 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Barbsamiin: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
To his students ba
BTW, new bloggers tend to finds everything news.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by straighttalk(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Madoo
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Elzakzaky: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some people's role model. smh

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pomo lips undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ogbeni....
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Vorto: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021

Try kissing the TRUTH (leave the worldly things and its LIES) and sleep with the LIGHT always ON and on your side . That's one WAY not to pretend with your LIFE.

Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

Written on behalf of "Mr You know who" to fulfill all righteousness (PUN INTENDED ).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by kindy51(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by femijay8271(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Victor912(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Story of the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by letitrainnow(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fine kisser
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
My concern is who’s this Anambra 360 suddenly ??

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by bigdammyj: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Noted
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by ZendayaColeman(f): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98936517:

What a thread! shocked shocked shocked

Only for the Marlians!!

Trash as usual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by edi287: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
No shit sherlock!! How the Bleep does dumb ish like this trend?
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Authoreety: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mouth like whatever

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by PHijo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
If not for money which woman wan kiss this one?

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Makiiidagr8: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Bustincole(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
more like a good smoker

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Akpuobi1: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
w
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by Agbebakun22: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
What's all these confessing for tori olorun..
Re: Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing" by 10pmRUSH: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
I'm hea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far / Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.