Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Seriously Need A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Seriously Need A Girlfriend (203 Views)

I Seriously Need A Girlfriend / Im An Introvert Looking For A Girlfriend / I Need A Girlfriend In Abuja, Nyanya-maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Need A Girlfriend by Barims(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
I'm introverted, I have trouble coming out of my shell, I find I need to ease into people. Because of this, I have no idea how to meet new people or go out of my way for them. How do I approach a girl

I want someone to be with and talk to. I want a relationship. I want someone to take care of.

I’m just alone and tired. sad sad
Re: I Seriously Need A Girlfriend by dawnomike(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2022
Barims:
I'm introverted, I have trouble coming out of my shell, I find I need to ease into people. Because of this, I have no idea how to meet new people or go out of my way for them. How do I approach a girl

I want someone to be with and talk to. I want a relationship. I want someone to take care of.

I’m just alone and tired. sad sad

Smile more often with an hello... You'll connect
Re: I Seriously Need A Girlfriend by Danibonk(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2022
Oga go Facebook go bomb I still get like 10 sure babe there every weekend na steady Bleep some go come since Friday go back on Sunday evening. Some will even come Sunday evenings after church we will go to work together. Bro but you have to have at least a transport fare ooo not for jobless dude

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / Looking For Brothels, Ashawo Spots In JOS / Buying And Selling Of Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.