Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2980 Views)

Do You Still Eat Ginger? See What It Does To The Human Body / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / See What Banana And Tomatoes Does To The Body (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ugosilva: 7:32pm On May 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by ugosilva: 8:21pm On May 30, 2022
Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: . by ugosilva: 8:33pm On May 30, 2022
Natural body detoxification
Re: . by ugosilva: 9:32pm On May 30, 2022
It's good to always go natural ways

2 Likes

Re: . by ugosilva: 10:01pm On May 30, 2022
We have so many natural plant and animal products that helps to keep the body working in a stable state.

I wonder why so many people always choose artificial stuffs over Natural stuffs
Re: . by ugosilva: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
Reasons why Too much Sugar is Not Good For You
➡️Can Cause Weight Gain
➡️It increases the Risk of Heart Disease
➡️It Has Been Linked to cause Acne
➡️Increases Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
➡️May Increase Your Risk of Cancer
➡️May Accelerate the Skin Aging Process
➡️Can Lead to Fatty Liver
➡️Increase the risk of developing gout
➡️Negatively impact dental health
➡️Increase kidney disease risk

Health is Wealth That's why you need to Substitute sugar with Raw Unadulterated Honey in your diets

Below is the sugar composition of the drink so many people take on daily basis

After which many will suffer from Liver, kidney disease... Diabetes most especially

Re: . by ugosilva: 10:42pm On May 30, 2022
Detoxification done naturally can help you clean or wipe off all the toxins accumulated in your body through the food you eat and water you drink
Re: . by ugosilva: 10:44pm On May 30, 2022
One clandestine truth about life is that; nature has provided solutions to all sorts of hindrances in a man’s life.

1 Like

Re: . by ugosilva: 10:53pm On May 30, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: . by McStoic(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
ugosilva:

Ah go read am later
Re: . by ugosilva: 11:35pm On May 30, 2022
No other generation before ours has been exposed to as many man-made chemicals and toxic substances as we are.

The air we breathe is polluted, the water we drink is not clean, the food we eat is processed, the food for our soul is provided by a sensationalizing media, our life style is sedentary, our body cells lack oxygen, vitamins, minerals and enzymes, our organs of detoxification and excretion are overwhelmed and our body is overloaded with waste products and toxic metabolites which render it vulnerable to all sorts of bacteria and viruses.

How do we survive?

There is need for you to Detoxify your body frequently

1 Like

Re: . by ugosilva: 11:56pm On May 30, 2022
Toxins damage enzymes and thus undermine countless bodily functions—inhibiting the production of hemoglobin in the blood.

for example,toxins lowers the body's capacity to prevent the free-radical damage that accelerates aging.

Toxins displace structural minerals, resulting in weaker bones.

So there is a need for you to Natural detoxify your body regularly
Re: . by obontami: 7:15am On May 31, 2022
I love me some gingers. grin
Re: . by sanyho(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2022
Universal Trust Group (UTG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Trust is an online platform that readily give its users #200+ for each completed task they perform. It's a platform that pays you for nearly every step you take on the platform.
In 2020, UTG entered Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa, to carry out business, and signed entrustment agreements with 11 banks including Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, and United Bank to deal with abnormal assets such as Overdue Loans and Overdue Credit Cards.

To join WhatsApp group for more info, updates and how utg works.

Kindly WhatsApp me on
Utg-ng registration:
To register on this platform, follow the below
instructions:
1. https://www.utg-ng.com/login/sign?reffer_code=NKOE8P03
Note:
Please do not +0 in front of your mobile phone number during registration.
Do not +234 and 0 when logging in
2. Input the required details like mobile phone
number, password and verification code.
3. Click on register.
When you complete your registration on Utg-
ng, they reward you with a welcome bonus of N2800 which is an Experience Gold plan that can be used to complete 8 tasks in a day.
4. You will then be required to login
To login on this platform, you will need the
following:
1. Phone Number
2. Password
The minimum withdrawal amounts require is 3000 naira withdrawal fee rate of 16% from any amount you are withdrawing. This is collected in the form of personal income tax.
HOW TO WITHDRAW EARNINGS FROM UTG:
You are to click on mine icon or my wallet >bank account, click on the + sign top right corner and bind your bank details correctly on the platform.

Join telegram group for more info & updates.

https://twitter.com/Greatfun1Sosan/status/1530505267519029248?t=uZMH2Yw8v8V6dgVY_80OUA&s=08

How To Earn On Utg:
Before users will start earning on this platform you are required to click on Vip1 credit zone and enter your 6 digits pin transaction password to claim your earning. Once you have click on the Vip1
1. Enter,
Next, you are to click on>
2. Search (querying) and wait for it to load. Once it has finished searching. It will show (query was successful).
Next, you are to click on>
3. Return Immediately and enter the 6 digits Payment Password to receive your earning, it will show (Payment Successful).

The system automatically settles, wait patiently for 1-2 minutes and continue to the next tasks

Note: Repeat this mission 8 times daily as this is one of the necessary means of earning commissions.
App available in iphone & android version.
Download Official App below

https://luckcows.com/

1 Share

Re: . by paduzman: 8:10am On May 31, 2022
Health is indeed wealth.
Re: . by tillaman(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2022
Stay away from monster energy drink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ugosilva: 9:28am On May 31, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: . by ugosilva: 9:36am On May 31, 2022
Experience has taught us that an impairment of the basic regulatory processes by Toxins can lead to the “regulatory freeze” which is typical in cancer.

➡️➡️Reduce Your Intake of Refined Sugar and Processed Foods.

➡️➡️ Eat Antioxidant-Rich Foods. ...

Be mindful of the junks you eat on a daily.

Detoxify your body with this Natural Recipe
Re: . by trexhunter: 10:41am On May 31, 2022
lol this is funny for me
Re: . by ugosilva: 11:01am On May 31, 2022
Daily intake of this particular recipe can help to ;

✓✓ Boost your immune system
✓✓ Enhance your vision
✓✓ Promote healthy digestion of the food you eat
✓✓Lower your blood sugar levels
✓✓Promote your respiratory health
✓✓ Improve your sleep
Re: . by jamedley8: 11:06am On May 31, 2022
Wonderful
Re: . by Kkkk301(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2022
Send me your best freaky sms and receive real Bleep videos and pictures for free. If you are close to me and freaky enough we can even Bleep… 09048579581
Re: . by ugosilva: 3:30pm On May 31, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: . by ugosilva: 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
Natural supplements
Re: . by ugosilva: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Health is wealth

(1) (Reply)

Waec Updates May/june 2008 / Uniben Post Graduate Result Is Out / 20 Facts About The Ship ""titanic""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.