Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help (4060 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Two Months After Wedding, No Sex. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Googledman: 10:21pm On May 30, 2022
A friend of mine confided in me after enquiring from him why him and his wife is yet to have children seeing that their marriage is almost 2years. He then told me that, almost immediately after ejaculating in his wife, the sperms pours out almost immediately he stands up. That he as visited the doctor and they told him its no problem. But, i doubt it. I want to believe that's the major issue and told him to seek traditional help or counsel.

Please, has anyone here experienced this cos I used condoms all the time i have sex and can't relate whether it's Normal for the sperm to comes out.

Any input would be more appreciated. Thanks
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by damibigmo(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2022
He should buy stopper to be putting there after sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by TheKrakon: 10:42pm On May 30, 2022
Buy big celotape take tape am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
Tell thay your friend to post it by himself.

Elders have something to tell him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Janosky: 10:59pm On May 30, 2022
Googledman:
A friend of mine confided in me after enquiring from him why him and his wife is yet to have children seeing that their marriage is almost 2years. He then told me that, almost immediately after ejaculating in his wife, the sperms pours out almost immediately he stands up. That he as visited the doctor and they told him its no problem. But, i doubt it. I want to believe that's the major issue and told him to seek traditional help or counsel.

Please, has anyone here experienced this cos I used condoms all the time i have sex and can't relate whether it's Normal for the sperm to comes out.

Oga,relax your mind.
Over anxiety is an issue affecting conception,to some extent.

Remove anxiety and pre-intimacy extensively to get both of you on track...

You have to mate with your wife in a position that allows for deeper penetration.

Or place a pillow under her hips /bum bum to tilt her upwards , missionary style.
She shouldn't rush to the toilet immediately you are done.
(She can place both feet resting on the wall or settee for a while,say 20 minutes) after you have performed your assignment.
Pls remember to confess you Genesis 18:14 "with God it is possible like Sarah's".
Whatever you speak at that moment comes to pass.
Sex is more than physical.
Iykyk.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by walyx(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
A Friend of mine told me he n his wife haf dis issue but its actually from d wife's end.
In yoruba, they call it eda or something. Cant remember. It was a traditional doctor that solved it.
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Googledman: 11:21pm On May 30, 2022
Wow. Thank you for this

walyx:
A Friend of mine told me he n his wife haf dis issue but its actually from d wife's end.
In yoruba, they call it eda or something. Cant remember. It was a traditional doctor that solved it.
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Googledman: 11:22pm On May 30, 2022
Thanks alot. Told him about the pillow and all. He said they have practically done everything still, almost immediately, it pours out.

walyx:
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by godofuck231: 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Tell thay your friend to post it by himself.

Elders have something to tell him.
ckme take palm wine may your days be long ,may your erection be stronnnnnnnggg and last lonnnnnnnnnggg

1 Like

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by ireneidiva(f): 11:37pm On May 30, 2022
Googledman:

The doctor has said there is no problem but you are still looking for problem where there is none. This is why couples should not bring third parties. Tell the 'friend' to seek a second opinion.

9 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Pauldollars(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2022
His wife should also make efforts to ensure her husbands sperm doesn't flow out after ejaculation.
She should place pillows under her buttocks to till her legs ups and be patient for some minutes.
She doesn't need to rush or stand up to go clean up.
They both have to work together to and trust God.
Having sex for children is a mutual effort

5 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by KanwuliaExtra: 12:28am On May 31, 2022
There are some topics that are so nauseating on social media, and this is one of them!

Extremely disgusting!

Who cares if the akamu evaporates into thin air or congeals inside your anal cavity? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Peebaby93: 2:19am On May 31, 2022
I'm married so let me explain.....the first ejaculation of a man in a day is always watery.so immediately you release on your first round,cos of it watery state it will leak out almost immediately.

If your friend is not the lazy type on bed,he should try another round maybe after few hours if he has time.the next release is always thicker and can't flow out immediately cos of it texture.

However,when making love he should time the wife's ovulation period and do the do..

Note that, it's not all the sperm that will be retained in there.only the fastest get to the egg others will come out.

I hope this helps a little

11 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Nobody: 3:34am On May 31, 2022
Janosky:

Oga,relax your mind.
Over anxiety is an issue affecting conception,to some extent.

Remove anxiety and pre-intimacy extensively to get both of you on track...

You have to mate with your wife in a position that allows for deeper penetration.

Or place a pillow under her hips /bum bum to tilt her upwards , missionary style.
She shouldn't rush to the toilet immediately you are done.
(She can place both feet resting on the wall or settee for a while,say 20 minutes) after you have performed your assignment.
Pls remember to confess you Genesis 18:14 "with God it is possible like Sarah's".
Whatever you speak at that moment comes to pass.
Sex is more than physical.
Iykyk.

Osheyyyy!!!! Part-time sex therapist/Nairaland sex pastor!

4 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Akuziolu: 4:41am On May 31, 2022
A certain amount of seven pours out after ejaculation, tell your friend not to worry.

I had a close friend you had same happen, they have 2 kids and 1 on the way.

Explain that he may need to wait 30 secs to a minute before pulling out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Threesha(f): 4:53am On May 31, 2022
Sperm leakage from the vagina is normal and to be expected when there is enough of the ejaculate. Sperm leakage means there is enough of the ejaculate. Most women notice some discharge immediately after sex and some think it's the cause of infertility.

Your fertile period is the time during which having sex could lead to a pregnancy. This is the 4-6 days prior to ovulation ( release of a mature egg from the ovary). Women normally ovulate 14 days prior to the date of the next menstrual period. If you are mathematically challenged, you can use some app tracker

6 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by suzyberry(f): 6:08am On May 31, 2022
Leakage of sperm is a normal process and not a cause of infertility. It shows that there is enough ejaculate which contains millions of spermatozoa of which just one is needed for fertilization.
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by fattprince(m): 6:34am On May 31, 2022
Googledman:
Wow. Thank you for this

It's true. An educated native doctor or should I say Herbalist because he treats people with herbs, roots and leaves talk about it. He called it Eda and I think the English name he called it was fabroid. He said it doesn't allow sperm to stay and that prevents pregnancy. So I was surprised when you said doctor said there's no problem. Maybe they should try traditional medicines.
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Olumighty123(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2022
Eda as Yoruba call it. Visit an herbal shop.
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by frozen70(f): 7:51am On May 31, 2022
Googledman:

Even if he has the shortest dick, sperm moves faster than you can

Maybe he will learn to stay few moments in there till he feels it's really deposited

The ife too will learn to lye down with her back and not be in a hurry to get up
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by babajeje123(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2022
Your friend should not quickly withdraw after he releases, let him stay on top of his woman for like 5 minutes.
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Rexymania(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2022
His wife should lie still after sex
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Nobody: 9:07am On May 31, 2022
Op, u should try skin-to-skin (without condom) then advice him based on ur experience.
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Owologbo(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2022
Googledman:

Oga, if pussy don collect the one when e won collect, e go vomit the remaining ones
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by kmaster007: 10:29am On May 31, 2022
His wife suld stay on doggy for 20mins
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Nobody: 10:50am On May 31, 2022
Googledman:

You're talking about yourself? undecided why una like to dey drag una innocent imaginary friends put problem for their head?
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Truvelisback(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2022
Maybe her hole is not deep enough.grin
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by akaahs(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2022
Googledman:
Thanks alot. Told him about the pillow and all. He said they have practically done everything still, almost immediately, it pours out.

I have first hand experienced with my wife until I stopped missionary style and replace it doggie style when ever I want to cum until she takes in
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Pauldollars(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2022
Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Pauldollars(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
There are some topics that are so nauseating on social media, and this is one of them!

Extremely disgusting!

Who cares if the akamu evaporates into thin air or congeals inside your anal cavity? undecided

Shut your stinking mouth and stop posting if you have nothing to advice the OP.
Married people are making suggestions to someone in need of children, you're here typing rubbish.
If you are not married, why did you open the thread. You better delete your post

5 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Oizee(f): 12:56pm On May 31, 2022
Googledman:

it's very normal for the excess ones to flow out, afterall it just one needed out of the millions released, but there is something called eda that affect some women too, it doesn't allow it to stay.....just meet one of those Iya Alagbo, they know the herbs to give.... bcuz they will first ask her to give discription of how her menses look, if it looks brownish red and slippery like it has a mixture of catarrh then that is eda, but if its plain red and clean, she is very normal....let the couple remove anxiety and hope on God

May God bless them soon and replace their pain with happiness

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2022
The lady is having EDA, she needs to treat in the traditional way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️✖️ / He Wants To Set Up A Room With N250,000 / Tattoos; "Help" My Mom Thinks I Married A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.