Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son (32851 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Acidbath: 11:53am On May 31, 2022
Very fine couple.

Perfect match.

I admire them even though I heard some ugly things about the guy. I hope he has repented.

Congrats.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 31, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by We4all: 12:04pm On May 31, 2022
Another soldier again? Another yahoo, fraudster, ritualist and rapist again? Na wao!

Anyways, congrats to her. Stephanie my crush!
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by NaijaCars4sale: 12:23pm On May 31, 2022
A very Big congrats to them
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Shut up your dirty mouth......

Go check on your Manners and Sense of Humor.

Simple Sarcasm you cannot identify in a post ?

Do you really have nothing upstairs ?

Get a real life you dimwit!

There is a thin line between sarcasm and stupidity. Know your limits.

Don't bother mentioning me forthwith. I will neither read nor respond!
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by mariahAngel(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2022
Munzy14:
It pays alot to keep privacy as a woman...And it takes maturity to do so...

One celebrity without scandal..Married for long and moving.

That is someone who respects and values her marriage.
I read her first marriage didn't work out though.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by harmony75: 12:40pm On May 31, 2022
She's reserved just as Genevieve lovely family congratulations ❤️
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by KillerCrocodile: 12:43pm On May 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

Get a real life you dimwit!

There is a thin line between sarcasm and stupidity. Know your limits.

Don't bother mentioning me forthwith. I will neither read nor respond!

See this Stupendous Mumu ..

And since you don't know your Limits and could not reply my comment without insults,

But Must display the Stupidity you got from your father,

When you see your Father you are free to call him a dimwit without a real life.....

Dirty Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by jahlove4jah: 12:49pm On May 31, 2022
graphics112:
cheesy
A new baby is always a blessing when you have money to take care of them.
Congrats
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Banbanna(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeNtP3cOWPH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeNv7DOucDt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Omo, this Stephanie hubby somehow resemble, JJC, Jennifer's husband o. Their facial features look alike.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Banbanna(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2022
COURVOISier:
Na falz she marry? shocked

Abi o, wink He even looks like Jenifer, Funke Akindele's husband.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Allisgud: 2:33pm On May 31, 2022
How painfully is it when u see ur crush married by another man,a lady in those days u feel like having as a kid when u grow up
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
Congratulations to them..... cheesy

But

Where are the photos of the boy, we want to check something..

Because Tonto dike son nor resemble the Papa... cheesy

It is not by force to talk. How can any human say King whatever doesn’t look like Churchill? You well so?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by okuta007: 2:41pm On May 31, 2022
COURVOISier:
Na falz she marry? shocked

Linus Idahosa

Son of Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by okuta007: 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
Munzy14:
It pays alot to keep privacy as a woman...And it takes maturity to do so...

One celebrity without scandal..Married for long and moving.

She had one scandal - just that she hit that reset button and moved on quietly - i guess the guy she had it with was handsomely “settled” so he can shut up too- After that, she received sense and became mature quick quick

Stephanie was married to then Turkey based Super eagles star Chikelue Iloanyonsi, their marriage hit rock bottom after about a year although it was a celebrity “big media” wedding then - Bobo came with all sorts of allegations that she was cheating on him when they got to Turkey, the babe claimed Bobo was getting crazier as he partied away his earnings from soccer and he became broke - he claimed she mismanaged his money and all that bla bla bla and now that he is broke, she wants to leave - it was a whole lot of mess then - i think around 2003 - or so, yes she had a massive media scandal BUT thank God she reset her life and today almost no one remembers the scandal except guys with elephant memory like me grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by KillerCrocodile: 2:55pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not by force to talk. How can any human say King whatever doesn’t look like Churchill? You well so?

Is it by force for you to reply me...

Your Sense dey pain you....

Get Lost from Mention..... Nonsense.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by KillerCrocodile: 2:56pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Get Lost from my Mention..... Nonsense.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Get Lost from my Mention..... Nonsense.

If yours wasn’t paining you, you wouldn’t have typed that. It is you that doesn’t look like his father. Nkapi!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by KillerCrocodile: 3:07pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

If yours wasn’t paining you, you wouldn’t have typed that. It os you that doesn’t look like his father. Nkapi!

Shut up...

Now na your conscience dey pain you.

You know your father.... ?

The man you call Daddy, is not your father oo

Ask your mother where she downloaded you from.

Kwaassia...
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Shut up...

Now na your conscience dey pain you.

You know your father.... ?

The man you call Daddy, is not your father oo

Ask your mother where she downloaded you from.

Kwaassia...

Now you are triggered right? But you opened your crocodile mouth waaaa, to vomit nonsense. See as e pain. If you like, swallow concrete nail. grin

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by KillerCrocodile: 3:23pm On May 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Now you are triggered right? But you opened your crocodile mouth waaaa, to vomit nonsense. See as e pain. If you like, swallow concrete nail. grin

So you see Crocodile you nor fear abi ?

Na you I want to Swallow......

Take time ooo

I nor dey like quarrel and insults for Nairaland.

But when anybody release fire, I normally reply with fire too.

I have stated above that my comment about Little Churchill was mere Sarcasm.

Why the thing come dey pain you....... ?
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Streetmovement(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai this babe he don tey o, I like the way she dey run her biz on a low cool

Congratulations to them
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Munzy14(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

That is someone who respects and values her marriage.
I read her first marriage didn't work out though.
I never knew she was married before...Maybe Mgbe ahu gala ñña ga ya grin

She probably learnt from her mistakes then...Exactly how break ups should shape every human...

Marriage is sacred institution, but our generation of social media no send..Even after the vows at the alter...Ya wuru my Parents they will say ndi mmadu amahu na ha kwa ga onwe ha agbara mgbe ha na alu di na nwunye...The moment one party deviate, the consequences is a must.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Munzy14(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2022
okuta007:

She had one scandal - just that she hit that reset button and moved on quietly - i guess the guy she had it with was handsomely “settled” so he can shut up too- After that, she received sense and became mature quick quick

Stephanie was married to then Turkey based Super eagles star Chikelue Iloanyonsi, their marriage hit rock bottom after about a year although it was a celebrity “big media” wedding then - Bobo came with all sorts of allegations that she was cheating on him when they got to Turkey, the babe claimed Bobo was getting crazier as he partied away his earnings from soccer and he became broke - he claimed she mismanaged his money and all that bla bla bla and now that he is broke, she wants to leave - it was a whole lot of mess then - i think around 2003 - or so, yes she had a massive media scandal BUT thank God she reset her life and today almost no one remembers the scandal except guys with elephant memory like me grin
Wow...I never knew...Old things passed away in her life..

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by okuta007: 5:44pm On May 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Wow...I never knew...Old things passed away in her life..

Thanks for the heads up.

yes i commend her for rising above all that bad breaks and now she made it. am so so proud of her
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Nkemimoh(f): 7:18pm On May 31, 2022
shadrach77:
Congratulations to her. The husband resembles JJC skillz wink

You r very correct! Exactly my observation too

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2022
okuta007:

yes i commend her for rising above all that bad breaks and now she made it. am so so proud of her
Surely commendable...Wise people learn from their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Wwwq: 7:39pm On May 31, 2022
Really
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by Yinksy09(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2022
Congratulations to the family

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son by iadore: 10:20pm On May 31, 2022
Congratulations to to them. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) / Funke Akindele Looks Sexy In Ripped Jeans / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her Birthday Today: Checkout Her Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.