Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? (15583 Views)

The Lesson I Learned On Passive Income / What Was Your Best Financial Investment And How Much Did You Make / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by obembet(f): 1:05pm On May 31, 2022
I believe there are alot of intelligent people here on Nairaland who can advice how someone can manage his/her income.

Alot of Nairalanders here as been a blessing to us when it come to advice even though there are funny people too that turn every thread to fun

I have been reading different article on nairaland how someone can invest her savings wisely.

So as for you Nairalanders, What is the best financial advice you’ve ever been given or learned on Nairaland ?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Naijanascam: 1:24pm On May 31, 2022
That you can never take a LOAN and be left ALONE,....

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by henry4991(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Ifabernard(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
I no de give money/spend for f gender again grin grin grin thanks to the red pillers on Nairaland

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Bahamas95(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
Make I siddon first, am only here to read comments.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
ONLY TWO (2) THINGS.

1. STOP BETTING

2. STOP INVESTING ON PONZI SCHEME

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by owolabi5: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
CAR PAPERS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by farouk2much(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
I learn 2 things about self economic on nairaland.....

1- try make yu dey save at least 5% of your daily income.. I try it and e dey work for me

2- if yu wan buy food stuff, buy plenty. I try it and e dey work for me

Thank you nairaland........

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Pierced(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
Evils of loan apps.
Limit the way you give money to people.
Buy provisions and foodstuffs in bulk.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
Na him be that

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by seanwilliam(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
To invest on myself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by SwayG: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
One of the thread that really boost my confidence in making money was the thread "How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?".
I no lie, that thread really motivated me as I was 20 then and a lot of persons on the thread made their first million before 25. That time I no get shishi grin. The way i take hustle like say I get time bomb for my back, day and night was with my only GF called laptop.

I really focused on my craft (Programming and ui/ux) and I made my first milla before 24 and hit 2 milla when i turned 24. I'm in my finals in uni and I can't wait to grad if not for this yeye ASUU strike and focus on my craft without school distractions.

for those who missed the thread, the link is below.
Bookmark the thread and read every bit. Some Nigerian youths are still doing well.

https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2022
Invest in real estate

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by RedpillAnalyst: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
If a woman invests in a man it's a loan and if man invests in a woman it's a gift.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Emerald04(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Dreadlock69(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Here wey be vuwulence from principalities and powers

Them be one advice person give me wey I hold dearly I save am for my phone
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by BESTScientist1: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Kudos to many I've read but best? Can't pick....because the peculiarities of everyone's immediate environment determines whether even the best of advice will work. For every business man/woman out there voting a tried, tested and trusted criminal in next year's elections will send you to HADES

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by southsouthking(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Lemme park here, this is what i need at the moment.
Politics shift make i see road.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by candidbabe(f): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Not to give up the hustle until you secure the bag.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Aidejay(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Before you spend that huge money on girlfriend, package it and send it to your mom or dad. Let them kneel down and pray for you. Invoke blessings!

It's funny I know grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by PCG001: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
ѕтop ιnveѕтιng on clitocurrenyembarassed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by PrimeWatermark: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Buy the dip.
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by tochyano2: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
Maxikenna:
Here to read comments
Me too kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by tuoyoojo(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
Money invested in "beer beer" bank has no return on investment

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Udemzy05: 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
Bet for fun by Akin alabi grin

That statement made me quit betting since 2014.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by bigpicture001: 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
...That u are in the. Wrong paath of financial prudence if your housse rent is more than your three. Months wages...

Since den I hardly struggle to pay my rent

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by organicfoods(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2022
Offers me the biggest platform to share my works.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by tonididdy(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
....its the worst place for advice!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by bouncin04(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2022

Chewing and swallowing the Red pill .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Tofee: 2:06pm On May 31, 2022
Man gat only himself!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.