Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Yemi Alade Joins “carry Me De Go My Husband House”challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Joins “carry Me De Go My Husband House”challenge (376 Views)

Yemi Alade Performs 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' On Stage In London (Video / Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Joins “carry Me De Go My Husband House”challenge by Jenniferchuma10: 4:17pm On May 31, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has joined the viral ‘carry me dey go my husband house’ challenge.

Yemi Alade joins "Carry me de go my husband house"challenge
The trend started a few days ago after a video of some ladies, believed to be singles, were seen at what seemed to be a church praying for husband.

The video clip has continued to dominate discussions on social media platforms with several Nigerians joining the challenge.

Alade shared a video of herself vibing to the trend via her Instagram page.

In the short video, the musician was seen on stage singing and dancing energetically to the song with her band.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/yemi-alade-joins-carry-me-de-go-my-husband-housechallenge/

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Finally Reveals Why He Married Judy Austin (video) / See How Burna Boy Make White Cry On Stage With This / Ruger Buju Fight| Zinoleesky Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.