Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. (4874 Views)

****The Game Drops Another Mix Tape. Free Download (Purp & Patron)***** / Mix Tape And Album-what Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by osasp(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
at least some1 shld post a link where d tape can be heard nau undecided
as 4 d warnin definition. . .mode said it wasnt directed ghetto p or sauce
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by xJaysonx(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2007
Dis Guy:

Rapsody true say, but where is the competition? he's still the only one there
you don't know how good he is until he proves it elsewhere not just in a small pool
he's an oversized fish in a tiny fish bowl!

jay, invite me to hell i might do just that wink

Invite your family.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by xJaysonx(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
@osasp

1. We don't want to get it leaked. He gats to chopped.

2. That is what they always say. He wouldn't say it was directed to him, shocked
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by tosinadeda: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2007
Blaise and Bouqui
killd that track too much

you can b d king ,will b the joker and one wove 4rm me is game over -blaise

my mic is my pen my beat my paper,i infect ur confidence i make u stutter-bouqui
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by xJaysonx(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2007
^^^

They all killed it.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by DisGuy: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
you are doing the invitation boy!

i don't have to like what y'all like homo!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by xJaysonx(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2007
^^^

I know. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just stop calling respected people names.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by tosinadeda: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
U got beef eeehn
u beta squash it till it gets flat like kilishi 4rm kano-mode9
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by Rapsody(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hey guys! Did yall check out the sage'skit on the mixtape:"The Dj is a poet".That was off the chain! Watched the cat on hip T.V,he's one unique guy.Even his accent is different.

9ce kinda sounded different on that party track.Had me wondering if it wz the same person.

I think dat 'concious' track by nomoreloss & co is a little suspect.Heard sm subtle references to people who wear jeans and dont hve african names.Wonder who the target rily was? or What do yall think?
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by ajahboy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
Has anyone heard of toxicman? Found his video online, its off tha hook. I heard its marked X-rated in naija so its not getting airplay. Na wah for this naija people sef, dem dey play "candy shop", which one is more X-rated?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Os6o2E5RHGU
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by alisigwe(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2007
to me ,i yhink 9 directed that reply to ghetto p,he was claiming he ignored the beef ut ironically he was replying to even the so called internet dissers like some of us here in nairaland.thats what i think.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by skingo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
mode 9 needs to go sit down, no one is interested in that beef yans again!
samboribobo!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by alisigwe(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2007
when 50cent drooped '' how to rob stars''in his unreleased album,even before he was signed by interscope,he simply directed the track to jayz,but jigga foolishly replied,leaving lyod banks shocked, he later revealed that they never expected jay to reply,and the track gave 50 a lot of confidence and gave him more gutz.
so,i think mode9 is trying not to make that same mistake,thats why according to him he's keeping it wise by nat replying to g p and sauce,also some guys from PH dissed 9 to pisses,they just couldn't stop.Think peeps should check that track and see 4 their self.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Mix Tape:tha Definition. by tosinadeda: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
there are actually cool tracks on this mixtape apart from styleee
tracks like

warning
too much
no contest
rotten free style
rude boy

and so on

guess the album is underated

(1) (2) (Reply)

J’odie - Kuchi Kuchi (oh Baby) / Beastie Boys Rapper Adam 'MCA' Yauch Dies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.