Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 (1422 Views)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2022
Omo i just dey shock say babe wey I see as calm and responsible girl confessed to me that she once did an abortion last year at The age of 20, Sha! I Love her and she's just 21years And I am 26.

Our introduction coming up next month

I just bin no get Joy immediately she told me that but I just decided to shun that because she's submissive and very easy going.

We no follow do touch touch, I just decided to respect that And Man shall not live by knack alone.

I be real legit hustle, And I fit handle building project within the country, auto's And landed properties o just call me.

My income no get Cap and I dey stay for selfcon.

I never finish My studies Sha! But na distance learning And e no dey disturb My hustle.

She dey graduate from fashion school next month and she don regist jamb also.

Her mama support the idea of the marriage

My people support the idea because say them believe me.

Wetin be your opinion and contribution

Manage My pidgin.

Abeg before Una continue make I add something. I get two plots of land already for Abuja
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Mindlog: 8:20pm On May 31, 2022
Strangers' opinion on whether to get married to her oi not?
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by BIDOO(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2022
You never ready dear!
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2022
BIDOO:
You never ready dear!
because I wan post no means say I no know wetin I want
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by BIDOO(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2022
CYBERWEAVER:
because I wan post no means say I no know wetin I want
Then why are you seeking public opinion?
The truth is you're indecisive!
You've a reservation for her shortcomings in the marriage!

1 Like

Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2022
If she didnt have the abortion, you wouldnt have met her single grin

1 Like

Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

I thank God sha
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Dproperties: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Mindlog:
Strangers' opinion on whether to get married to her oi not?
Anyone wey dey
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Raalsalghul: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Suspend childbirth for 5 years till your situation improves a little.
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Gerrard59(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Suspend childbirth for 5 years till your situation improves a little.

How many office educated workers' Nigerians suspend childbirth for five years after wedding? Expecting this hustler to do the same considering the reproductive history of the lady is unrealistic. The best is to birth max one child and family planning afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by oldienavie: 2:24am On Jun 02, 2022
The number of Nigerian girls that you see that has committed abortion is unbelievable.
I didnt know how bad it was till I started asking my babes.. Omoooo shocked shocked
How can someone sleep well at night knowing they murdered an unborn child.

That is why I decided to marry from either mfm or deeperlife, they are not perfect but the chance of abortion with them are still lower than other denominations.

Goodluck...
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Mindlog: 5:28am On Jun 02, 2022
oldienavie:
The number of Nigerian girls that you see that has committed abortion is unbelievable.
I didnt know how bad it was till I started asking my babes.. Omoooo shocked shocked

That is why I decided to marry from either mfm or deeperlife, they are not perfect but the chance of abortion with them are still lower than other denominations.

Goodluck...

In a situation where a lady has been sexually exclusive with a man, gets pregnant by him but the man responsible clearly states he is not ready to be a father and pregnancy should be terminated...the options now before the lady is to either go it alone as a single mother or abortion, what have you got to say?
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by oldienavie: 5:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Mindlog:

In a situation where a lady has been sexually exclusive with a man, gets pregnant by him but the man responsible clearly states he is not ready to be a father and pregnancy should be terminated...the options now before the lady is to either go it alone as a single mother or abortion, what have you got to say?
I am not looking to get married to a woman who can be having unprotected sex with a man she is not married to.
That's not the kind of woman I am looking for.
The kind of women I am looking for na only deeperlife and mfm dem dey, and I am okay with that.
grin grin grin
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Mindlog: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2022
oldienavie:

I am not looking to get married to a woman who can be having unprotected sex with a man she is not married to.
That's not the kind of woman I am looking for.
The kind of women I am looking for na only deeperlife and mfm dem dey, and I am okay with that.
grin grin grin

Contraceptives are not 100% guarantee against pregnancy.

I hope after marrying a Deeper life or a Mfm lady, you no go get side chicks from among ladies whey dia eyes don tear? cheesy cheesy

There is this psychological complex taught in human sexuality classes called Madonna-w.h.o.r.e complex, where many men dualize women. The attached captures it. wink

Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by oldienavie: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Mindlog:

Contraceptives are not 100% guarantee against pregnancy.

I hope after marrying a Deeper life or a Mfm lady, you no go get side chicks from among ladies whey dia eyes don tear? cheesy cheesy

There is this psychological complex taught in human sexuality classes called Madonna-w.h.o.r.e complex, where many men dualize women. The attached captures it. wink
I said unprotected sex.
Having said that, I have seen it all.
I have dated ladies from all races (I say this humbly) and I can tell you women are the same regardless of colour or race.
Also, there is nothing different from a deeperlife pucci and olosho pucci.
As a matter of fact, it is better to marry a deeperlifer who has a lesser probability of having aborted than your average COZA babe.
There is a level you get to you realise that there is nothing more fulfilling than being content with a faithful woman, no matter how sexy a woman is if you cannot trust her you are doomed.

That is why majority of celebrity marriages are crashing, your purported model image does not always work especially when a man cannot trust his woman.
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Bossmanmoves(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2022
oldienavie:

I said unprotected sex.
I have dated ladies from all races (I say this humbly) and I can tell you women are the same regardless of colour or race.
As a matter of fact, it is better to marry a deeperlifer who has a lesser probability of having aborted than your average COZA babe.
There is a level you get to you realise that there is nothing more fulfilling than being content with a faithful woman, no matter how sexy a woman is if you cannot trust her you are doomed.

That is why majority of celebrity marriages are crashing, your purported model image does not always work especially when a man cannot trust his woman.

If you've seen it all, why then are you saying this?
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by oldienavie: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Bossmanmoves:

If you've seen it all, why then are you saying this?
I dont understand your question, I am telling you that a man must evolve to a point where he sees all ladies as creatures with womb, so whatever they cover themselves with would not matter.
Whether a lady dresses like Beyonce or dresses like mummy GO the pucci and boobs are still the same, so why not look for mummy GO who has much more chance of giving you peace of mind.

Mind you, I am not saying all mummy GOs are perfect but if you consider how rotten the average Nigerian lady out there is, the surest bet for a man is to look within a bible believing church to find a wife.

This was what I did, I came all the way from abroad to look for that kind of woman. I was not going to marry any of the wild ladies running around North America .
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Mindlog: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2022
oldienavie:

I said unprotected sex.

Trust in a romantic relationship should be a two-way traffic where each partner should be trustworthy.

Now the Deeper life and COZA ladies comparison, I would say is generalization which is said is a dangerous mindset.

What is the likelihood that a Deeper life raised lady would feel comfortable marrying a man who have been about town? Well, unless she intends leaving the flock because they hardly marry outside their flock though I know 2 Deeper life ladies married to MFM pastors. cheesy
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Raalsalghul: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2022
Gerrard59:

How many office educated workers' Nigerians suspend childbirth for five years after wedding? Expecting this hustler to do the same considering the reproductive history of the lady is unrealistic. The best is to birth max one child and family planning afterwards.

I made that statement based on the fact that they still have age on their side: in five years time, he'll be 31 and she'll be 26.
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Assumptabeke(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2022
oldienavie:

Goodluck...

Will you find it bad/evil if a married woman commits abortion?
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by oldienavie: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Assumptabeke:

Will you find it bad/evil if a married woman commits abortion?
Ofcourse, abortion in anyway is murder.
The fact that the media has whitewashed it does not justify it.
There are ways to have sex without getting pregnant, if we can not abide by those rules then man must face the consequence.
When you take the life of a defenseless child you are a murderer.
Again, how do people sleep at night knowing they murdered an unborn, defenseless child.
I met a 23 year old Nigerian girl in Houston, she had aborted 2ce... angry angry Very sad and terrible thing to do.
All life is sacronsanct
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by oldienavie: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mindlog:

Trust in a romantic relationship should be a two-way traffic where each partner should be trustworthy.

Now the Deeper life and COZA ladies comparison, I would say is generalization which is said is a dangerous mindset.

What is the likelihood that a Deeper life raised lady would feel comfortable marrying a man who have been about town? Well, unless she intends leaving the flock because they hardly marry outside their flock though I know 2 Deeper life ladies married to MFM pastors. cheesy

Ofcourse I joined deeperlife, I mean, is that too much "sacrifice" to make to find a good woman ?
Again, no sacrifice is too much for a good wife, the risk of marrying a retired olosho is too much these days.
Men should use their head, otherwise they will suffer.
Especially now that women are becoming more promiscuous and unfaithful due to multiple numerous partners.
Be wise...
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by Ernesthugo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
YOUR 2PLOTS OF LAND CAN BE MADE A DUST IN SECONDS,GO AND ASK KPOKPOGARRI/FUFU
CYBERWEAVER:
Omo i just dey shock say babe wey I see as calm and responsible girl confessed to me that she once did an abortion last year at The age of 20, Sha! I Love her and she's just 21years And I am 26.

Our introduction coming up next month

I just bin no get Joy immediately she told me that but I just decided to shun that because she's submissive and very easy going.

We no follow do touch touch, I just decided to respect that And Man shall not live by knack alone.

I be real legit hustle, And I fit handle building project within the country, auto's And landed properties o just call me.

My income no get Cap and I dey stay for selfcon.

I never finish My studies Sha! But na distance learning And e no dey disturb My hustle.

She dey graduate from fashion school next month and she don regist jamb also.

Her mama support the idea of the marriage

My people support the idea because say them believe me.

Wetin be your opinion and contribution

Manage My pidgin.

Abeg before Una continue make I add something. I get two plots of land already for Abuja
Re: Hustler Wey Wan Marry At The Age At 26 by dhiqson(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

Op, how come you're missing this??
This is God talking to you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Furniture @ Affordable Prices For Sale / Reflection On Growing Up - My Experience - Add Yours / Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.