Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment? (1419 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment? by Alaafialoro(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
I notice that the rate at which sex.ual molestation cases in Nigeria is on the increase or may be the victims are gradually coming out of their shells. Despite the awareness created so far, there has not been any major punishment mete out to any of these criminals which futher make the infamous act seem less significant.
What do you think are the causes of this act?
And more important, how do you think this act can be curbed or atleast be reduced to the minimum level?
What do you think parents/guardians can do to help their children/wards?
NB: I don‘t know if this thread belongs to this section or if there is any related thread already created here.
Re: Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment? by Gambrosia: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Causes:Regressive developmental evolution of the Nigerian mind to primitive states OF WILD BEASTS OF BURDEN. As an under-developed part of the world(pardon moi, I did not say 'developing' wink) . . . .animals are yet to evolve into humans. A state of mental stagnation. Men are basically predatory. . . .while women are seen as 'wild game'! kiss

The will of their 'GODS'!

Solution and punishment? CASTRATION!!! kiss
Re: Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment? by Alaafialoro(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gambrosia:
Solution and punishment? CASTRATION!!! kiss
^^^ castration I doubt if a punishment like that is ever going to be implemented in Nigeria. Besides, I think long term imprisonment would serve them right (just my opinion though).
Re: Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment? by Gambrosia: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alaafia l‘oro:

^^^ castration I doubt if a punishment like that is ever going to be implemented in Nigeria. Besides, I think long term imprisonment would serve them right (just my opinion though).

Then get ready to IMPRISON 70% OF NIGERIAN MALES AND SHEMALES!!!
Castration will be cheaper and more sanitary for sure! WHO WILL PAY TO FEED ALL THOSE CRIMINALS IN JAIL when we have armed robbers and ritualists on rampage all over Nigeria?

Too bad it can't be implemented in Nigeria. . . . OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD!
Oh! How I wish I had the power of SATAN! cry

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Counsellors Where Art Thou? Young Couples Need To Be Guided / Can You Wear The Clothes Or Wearables Of Your Dead Relations? / 22 Sex Etiquette A Lot Of Couples Are Afraid Or Shy To Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.