Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? (4035 Views)

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2011

Very Very Yeye Kwesion if you ask me! undecided But I cant help but wonder! What is the use then of getting to know her better if I would not grade her in the culinary Department? Baseless, right?. . . Thought as Much!
Even if I earn a Million Bucks a month, and we can afford to eat out all the days of our life, I believe that the only constant variable in life is CHANGE! Anything can happen! What if suddenly my finances plummet and we cant afford eating out anymore, like we used to? What happens?. . . . Yes o! If I decide to finally settle down with her, and our relatives and friends come visiting nko? We go pack them dey go Mr BIGGS abi?
I don’t know about you O, but if all a girl is bringing into a relationship is “Love” and “Intimacy”, Abeg Carry your Love go far and park am well well!!!!
I saw one Thread in the FAMILY section that Captioned : “How do you tell your Wife that her Food is not sweet?”. . . . . You see! The guy don enter one chance already! If only he had known!
To me O, If I find out that my Girlfriend dey score F9 for cooking, “Nne, no vex o!, But it was nice Knowing You!!!”. . . Sharp Sharp!!! NO TIME!!!
Guys, Over to you! (No BASHING PLS!) cool cool
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by 190: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2011
My irish girlfriend cooks egusi soup  tongue tongue

I remember taking her to an african shop and she said give me bitter leaf, cray fish, grounded egusi

Mfom, Palm oil, { every body turned back and looked at us }
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Omolola1(f): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2011
what a question!
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2011
, With her mouth?? Yes.
, with her hands?? No.
but I dont care!!
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2011
bybj:

but I dont care!!
Sincerely wish i was like you!. . . . But NO! I'm NOT smiley
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by MMM2(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2011
let me ask her angry
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2011
Who cares about what boyfriends think? grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^Roky, Sit Up O! He fit don dey use one eye look you, You no go know! grin
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by sweeti14(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Very Very Yeye Kwesion if you ask me! undecided  But I cant help but wonder! What is the use then of getting to know her better if I would not grade her in the culinary Department? Baseless, right?. . . Thought as Much!
Even if I earn a Million Bucks a month, and we can afford to eat out all the days of our life, I believe that the only constant variable in life is CHANGE! Anything can happen! What if suddenly my finances plummet and we cant afford eating out anymore, like we used to? What happens?. . . . Yes o! If I decide to finally settle down with her, and our relatives and friends come visiting nko? We go pack them dey go Mr BIGGS abi?
I don’t know about you O, but if all a girl is bringing into a relationship is “Love” and “Intimacy”, Abeg Carry your Love go far and park am well well!!!!
I saw one Thread in the FAMILY section that Captioned : “How do you tell your Wife that her Food is not sweet?”. . . . . You see! The guy don enter one chance already! If only he had known!
To me O, If I find out that my Girlfriend dey score F9 for cooking, “Nne, no vex o!, But it was nice Knowing You!!!”. . .  Sharp Sharp!!! NO TIME!!!
Guys, Over to you! (No BASHING PLS!) cool cool

@ bolded haba!!! shocked how about teaching her? or signing her up for cooking lessons?. . . .  If she is not willing to learn that's another issue. IMO a girl not being able to cook is not enough reason to leave her
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sweeti, What if i dont know how to, and was expecting her to teach me? I'm not saying i cant cook O! But what if?. . . . I think this one too O! smiley
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by sweeti14(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
Oga "if" you can't cook get someone else who can to teach her cheesy or like i said earlier sign her up for cooking lessons. . . [s]or you want to say "what if i can't afford cooking lessons"[/s] tongue
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Omolola1(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
:d
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by chibaby5(f): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
Which Man in ds present century does not knw how to cook?

Then again, hw can a woman, Nigerian for dat matter, old enough to marry, not knw how to cook?
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by 195(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sadly i dont know how to cook

The last time i tried boiling water,

I burnt it and it was black undecided
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
I sure hope BABE! can cook. Let me ask her I will be back
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by BABE3: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

I sure hope BABE! can cook. Let me ask her I will be back

I can't really cook. I can make custard though. I can make tea. Making Indomie (onion chicken flavor) is my forte. I know how to boil water for Eba, but I don't know how to fix the Eba itself. smiley
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by MrsChima(f): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
Not ALL WOMEN regardless where they are from will know how to cook expertly, YOUNG AND OLD. 

Boiling water is cooking@Babe.   tongue
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by 195(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
BABE!:

I can't really cook. I can make custard though. I can make tea. Making Indomie (onion chicken flavor) is my forte. I know how to boil water for Eba, but I don't know how to fix the Eba itself. smiley

What about in the bedroom - can you cook there too tongue tongue
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by slimyem: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
@op, i cook very well.if ur g/f dey f up,just call me up.okay??
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by BABE3: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Boiling water is cooking@Babe.   tongue

LOL--- Really? Yh--you're actually kinda right. It is cooking.

190_@:

What about in the bedroom - can you cook there too tongue tongue

Oh, your kitchen is in your bedroom? Nah--I don't cook in bedrooms. I cook in a normal kitchens. tongue
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by 195(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
slimyem:

@op, i cook very well.if your g/f dey f up,just call me up.okay??
shocked shocked

BED ROOM COOKING NKO? shocked shocked
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by kokoye(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ post.

That's your choice.

Dont blame others for theirs.
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
BABE!:

I can't really cook. I can make custard though. I can make tea. Making Indomie (onion chicken flavor) is my forte. I know how to boil water for Eba, but I don't know how to fix the Eba itself.  smiley
Jisos Kwuist! So all that forming on your thread the other day nko? undecided
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
kokoye:

@ post.

That's your choice.

Dont blame others for theirs.

Yes i know! That's why i kept using I, I, I, thru out! And i left the floor open for varied opinions! There's Unity in Diversity! smiley
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by BABE3: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Jisos Kwuist! So all that forming on your thread the other day nko? undecided

My husband made the food before he left for work.  smiley
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^
Yeah I am the cook in the house
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
slimyem:

@op, i cook very well.if your g/f dey f up,just call me up.okay??
I'll keep that in Mind! smiley
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Yeah I am the cook in the house
You mean you put the water on fire and alert her when it's boiling? grin
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
BABE!:

My husband made the food before he left for work.  smiley
Your hubby love you O! grin
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by BABE3: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

You mean you put the water on fire and alert her when it's boiling? grin
sexkillz:

Your hubby love you O! grin

MILD Stigmatization at it's best!

Nawa for you. So you're using style to laugh at me coz I can't cook abi?--Good good. Come to corner next time--I'll make sure I bath you with a bucket of pepper water--Yh, I can make pepper water.  wink
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^Pls O! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Cook? ? ? by BABE3: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^You're reminding me of the poster with the "Fat lady (precious) dilemma". Only that you're being honest right from the start.

FYI: I can cook---very well. I was being sarcastic (as usual).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cook Party Jollof Rice In Just 4 Steps / Palm Oil And Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom / Who Knows The Story Of Monamona?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.