Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,623 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, June 1st 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, June 1st 2022 (110 Views)

A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, April 19th 2022 / WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ELEBURU IKE(A YORUBA WORD) IN ENGLISH / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, June 1st 2022 by JoshuaOwi: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2022
A Word In Due Season

Apostle David Wale Feso

Tuesday, June 1st 2022

Preach Christ 1

“And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.” 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 (NKJV)

In this month's devotional we are going to be studying Christ; what Christ will do in you, what Christ has done for you and what Christ will do through you, etc.

The Apostle Paul shows in our opening scripture that the reason for his results was not because he was a great speaker. In fact if you are a student of church history you will know that there was a man called Apollos who was a greater speaker than Paul. (See Acts 18:24).

Why did Paul and the rest of the Apostles see the power of God in demonstration? It is because of the message they preached. In our opening scripture, Paul revealed to us that he preached Christ; what Christ will do in you, what Christ has done for you and what Christ can do through you.

Therefore, if you want to see the power of God in demonstration like they saw in the days of the Apostles, then you have to preach Christ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instruction.
Please read Galatians 4:19 and pray that Christ be formed in you.

For further study, read:
John 17:3, 1 Corinthians 1:22-31, Philippians 3:8-14

Doing the Word.
I encourage you to do a study on Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and ask God to reveal Jesus to you.

Daily Scripture Reading:
1 Kings chapters 1-3, Psalm 68-69
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of “A Word In Due Season” Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

---
Visit crichurch.org for more #AWordInDueSeason #DailyDevotional

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2022 / This Is How You Can Fulfill The Visions God Gives You / A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, June 7th 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.