Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) (42726 Views)

Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbp6Lib-jx0

Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

Dr. Olunri, a Biotechnology lecturer at Bells University, Ogun State, went an extra mile to caution a student for keeping his hair, IgbereTV reports.

According to a source, the student who is in his 200-level was accosted by the lecturer who called on staff of the school to shave his hair. In a video, Dr. Olunri, dressed in a pink native attire can be seen pinning the student to a chair and directing the staff with the clipper on what to do.

The student after the exercise was left with an alien hairstyle leaving students of the school to bemoan the ‘harassment’.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeO_6fSrENe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2022
undecided

This one just dey find trouble. How can you do this to a very big guy? This is higher institution not primary school.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Islandlady(f): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Both the student and lecturer is wrong!

If the student follow the rules of the school he would have avoided this harassment! Most private uni don't joke with their rules and regulations

While the lecturer could have simply walked him out of the lecture hall to go get a more decent hairstyle...shikena

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Belial06: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:

Are wrong not is wrong undecided

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Islandlady(f): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Valardoerhis:
a lecturer threatened to do this to me,and I told him I didn't have time to waste in a barbers shop -it was during exam period.

this bald son of a b.itch,kept hassling me,disrupting my exams generally making a nuisance of himself.
.I had never before felt the incredible urge to jam my pen into someone's eye , repeatedly.

I eventually got a haircut sha but I wasn't happy about it.
I wish this guy came from a super influential family ,let them burn this bastards life to the ground and make a scapegoat of him so that the rest will receive sense.
All this is not necessary oga..you could have jam your pen into the lecturers eyes, your own eye for don clear! Follow the rules, graduate jejely and avoid all this lecturers wahala! Shikena

23 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Johnycastro18: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2022
The student whose hair was shave off,

right now grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
honestly..I jus dey speechless

1 Like

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:

If the student follow the rules of the school he would have avoided this harassment! Most private uni don't joke with their rules and regulations

While the lecturer could have simply walked him out of the lecture hall to go get a more decent hairstyle...shikena

Omo try they make sense, where is it stated that young adults/varsity students shouldn't keep hair?

Very backward people undecided

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2022
If I was the guy sha that'll be my new style. I go carry siddon for e class till e grow again undecided

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
i trust my self (no one can try that )if they do i will ready to park and leave the school after beating him to death point (this is body shaming the guy na)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2022
Na all these private schools wey students no pass 15 for class grin grin grin grin

When I bin dey uniben that time,me and my squad go enter class with dreads grin grin grin
We go still write exams grin grin grin

Those lectures fear us that year

34 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Johnchrix(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
i trust my self (no one can try that )if they do i will ready to park and leave the school after beating him to death point (this is body shaming the guy na)
Na Efcc go shave you! Must not be lecturers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Johnchrix:
Na Efcc go shave you! Must not be lecturers
grin bro trust me no one can
Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Lordbinsmar: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2022
angry
Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Islandlady(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Omo try they make sense, where is it stated that young adults/varsity students shouldn't keep hair?

Very backward people undecided
Hmm this isn't about being backward or no sense...every institutions have rules, even in Western country there are rules that must be followed, but the lecturer was wrong with the way he barbed the student hair tho... That's why I said both of them are wrong tho

4 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by robinso01(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
That is private university for you

3 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Bignuell(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Abeg how does the boy hair style hinder the lecturer from carrying out his duty?

27 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by bobby007(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
childish behaviour,make he come try am for lasu of 90s and 20s

5 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by francisobiabo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's a harsh one from the lecturer however, I think he did the right thing (it could have been possible the lecturer had been advising him to do the needful but all fell on deft ears).
A student must always appear in a responsible way and behave nicely. Higher institution is a farm for tomorrows' leaders not a park for some irresponsible, uncultured and unmannered folks.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm this isn't about being backward or no sense...every institutions have rules, even in Western country there are rules that must be followed, but the lecturer was wrong with the way he barbed the student hair tho... That's why I said both of them are wrong tho

Oh well, I'm interested in the name of the varsity. I went to a school where freedom, art and expression is a thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is why I support vawulence. You no fit try this thing for one poly for Delta state o undecided

Na another news wey involve lecturer you go just hear

10 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by oilmane(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:

Can you paste the rule of the school that says young men can't keep hair in the institution that made you say the young man is at fault? The lecturer intimidated and harassed the young man and you're accusing the young man being harassed of being at fault? Will you say this if he is your son or sibling? This act of the lecturer is wrong and should be condemned by all right thinking persons.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by princeemmma(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
This is one of the things that usually lead to war between lecturers and student..... what right does the lecturer have to shave a student head.

It means many things in Yoruba land, it can cause a big problem for the lecturer ...... if am the student, i will take it up with the lecturer no matter what

Everyone deserve respect in every ways

10 Likes

Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by DaInferno(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeO_6fSrENe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
be like this lecturer no d read newspaper.
Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Pussyassasin(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lectures be feeling like demi-gods
Re: Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Ezedon(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
He must be a Ritualist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.