Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit (33220 Views)

Man Utd Confirm Their Record Signing Pogba Will Leave For Free This Summer / Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba Contract Extension Amid Speculation About Real Madrid / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by toprealman: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
EBEk101:
An average player being hyped by English media
If you are not an English man and they " hype" you.....then take it or forgerit, that person must be good.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by EBEk101(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
toprealman:

If you are not an English man and they " hype" you.....then take it or forgerit, that person must be good.

His got the potential but f…king lazy man
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by phenzy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:

No, I am not ooo.

Oh okay
I have been following your updates on that cooking thread
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by toprealman: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
EBEk101:

His got the potential but f…king lazy man
If you say so. That guy is good.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Dazall: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
donbenie:
Pogba is an overrated piece of wasted $100M..
Beast ko,bridge ni..

Pogba is a very good and talented player who was wasting away at United. Watch Pogba in France and see the genius.

Forget the price tag he is very good. I'll take him over the overrated English Declan Rice.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by GboyegaD(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
phenzy:

Oh okay
I have been following your updates on that cooking thread

Abi na, it is part of the benefit of working from home. It gives ample time to attend to the family when they get back and create the opportunity for bonding and also personal development/reading when necessary.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
bluefilm:
Martial, Wan-Bissaka and Rashford should be the next ones to go
plus matic, Jones, lindelof, dalot, telles, shaw, Fernandez, de gea, Ronaldo, mactominnay and Ronaldo angry angry angry
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by okuta007: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
EBEk101:
An average player being hyped by English media

How many average players win the U-20 world cup as captain?

How many Average players score in the finals of the senior world cup and win it ?

How many Average players become the world's most expensive player at any given time of their lives?

How many Average players win the Italian serie A multiple times?

How many Average Players get to play the UEFA Champions League finals ?

How many Average Players get to be named European rookie player of the year?

How many average Players will the UEFA Cup?

How many average players make the Premier League team of the season for 2 years in a row?

How many average players get to play in the finals of the UEFA Nations Cup finals

How many Average players win the British FA Cup?

@ 30, Pogba has achieved what 99.9% of what good soccer players can only dream of - please respect that !!!!

THANKS!

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by phenzy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:

Abi na, it is part of the benefit of working from home. It gives ample time to attend to the family when they get back and create the opportunity for bonding and also personal development/reading when necessary.

That’s actually nice sir
I want to be like you when I grow up smiles
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by GboyegaD(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
phenzy:

That’s actually nice sir
I want to be like you when I grow up smiles

You never grow ni?
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by phenzy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
GboyegaD:

You never grow ni?

Person wey never marry never grow up o IMO lol
I am still a young guy by the way
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by donbenie(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dazall:

Pogba is a very good and talented player who was wasting away at United. Watch Pogba in France and see the genius.

Forget the price tag he is very good. I'll take him over the overrated English Declan Rice.
So you are trying to tell me that non of the about 4 Coaches he played for were good enough to unleash his beast mode ? grin
And no,I cannot forget his price tag..
Which kind talk is that?
You bought a player for a hundred Million and you are saying we should forget about that?
Ogbeni,to whom much is given,much is expected..
And what does Declan Rice have to do with the issue?
Nobody sold him for anything close to $100M..
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by GboyegaD(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
phenzy:

Person wey never marry never grow up o IMO lol
I am still a young guy by the way

God will guide your steps.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by majamajic(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2022
dfrost:

De Gea? Really? De Gea?

Do you get to see Manchester United games at all? shocked

Yes am a Man Utd fan , since 98

I know a good keepers when I see them , go watch how Van Dar Sar and Perer Shumicheal come out for Crosses and corner kicks , go watch your De gea during Corner and crosses

Goal keeping is not about saving long range shots , how do your De Gea use his feet ? How's his ball service with hands ? How vocal is he ? Check qualities of a goal keeper before u conclude . De gea is only good to pally outside 18 shots , other important goal keeping qualities , he is zero. I rather have Alison , Ederson , leicester's Shumicheal in goal than De gea

U pally shots to corners kick and u concede from the resulting corner kick , knowing fully well he can't come out for corner kicks or crosses. He conceded 58 goals in 38 league matches , how many clean sheets he got from 38 matches ?

Go watch real madrid keeper in champions league final .

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by majamajic(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2022
dfrost:

De Gea? Really? De Gea?

Do you get to see Manchester United games at all? shocked

I dropped this before Lingard join the list of out going , u will see more from this my list
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
majamajic:

Yes am a Man Utd fan , since 98

I know a good keepers when I see them , go watch how Van Dar Sar and Perer Shumicheal come out for Crosses and corner kicks , go watch your De gea during Corner and crosses

Goal keeping is not about saving long range shots , how do your De Gea use his feet ? How's his ball service with hands ? How vocal is he ? Check qualities of a goal keeper before u conclude . De gea is only good to pally outside 18 shots , other important goal keeping qualities , he is zero. I rather have Alison , Ederson , leicester's Shumicheal in goal than De gea

U pally shots to corners kick and u concede from the resulting corner kick , knowing fully well he can't come out for corner kicks or crosses. He conceded 58 goals in 38 league matches , how many clean sheets he got from 38 matches ?

Go watch real madrid keeper in champions league final .
funny enough Man UTD are planning on giving him a new and improved lifetime contract
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
patoski39:
funny enough Man UTD are planning on giving him a new and improved lifetime contract

They can , henderson is going to show the new coach he is by far better . Did u notice Remero hardly concede goals with same defensive line up ? Even henderson get better clean sheets than De Gea , u will later know why De Gea is 4th choice at his national team ,and might not play a single minute at the world cup . U will say I told u !
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
majamajic:

They can , henderson is going to show the new coach he is by far better . Did u notice Remero hardly concede goals with same defensive line up ? Even henderson get better clean sheets than De Gea , u will later know why De Gea is 4th choice at his national team ,and might not play a single minute at the world cup . U will say I told u !
we in the same line bro,,, I've neva rated DDG as a top keeper, even Mourinho said he was shocked wen he (DDG) was given that bumper contract

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by majamajic(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
patoski39:
we in the same line bro,,, I've neva rated DDG as a top keeper, even Mourinho said he was shocked wen he (DDG) was given that bumper contract

In his contract , it's written ' play me if am fit . Mourinho found Romero better , he used him in Europa all till final , man utd won the cup .
If this new coach didn't change that clause in his contract , man utd will play Europa again .

De Gea is not good with his feet and his ball service is poor , in current football , it's beyond making saves from long range , push it to corner kick . When De Gea can't even come out for corner
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by dfrost: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2022
majamajic:

I dropped this before Lingard join the list of out going , u will see more from this my list

Blame De Gea as you say, I won't give him 100% clean bill but also understand that the defenders are not helping him.

Positioning can also affect the visibility of a keeper. Like I said, De Gea has been helpful.
Re: Man Utd Confirm Paul Pogba's Exit by majamajic(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
dfrost:

Blame De Gea as you say, I won't give him 100% clean bill but also understand that the defenders are not helping him.

Positioning can also affect the visibility of a keeper. Like I said, De Gea has been helpful.

He is over hyped

The same defenders do well with their national teams , go and check Lindalof , Maguire at national team level

Based on positioning , keepers do position defenders most time , but De Gea is not vocal . Watch him during corner notice that he hardly position or shout at his players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Are Champions Of England / Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.