Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,566 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) (38514 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River / Lady Attempts Commiting Suicide By Jumping Into The River In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
When the righteous is on the throne the people rejoice. All Nigerians need is to be OBIdient and vote in Labour Party and Peter Obi to avat more of suicide come 2023.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Sunnybabe(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elolam87:
Handed over to the police for what? wink
don't u knw it's now an offence to take your own life...

They will charge him to court nah...

Double wahala for the frustrated man grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Shugargal(f): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elolam87:

You don't know its a crime in Nigeria if you try to kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elolam87:
it’s a crime to attempt to take life, including yours

1 Like

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeQwmT1g05U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It is Well God will see us through its not easy at all.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elolam87:
For interrogation, why should he try to commit suicide
For trying to escape this Bihari regime, he will be charge to court n sentence to prison if care is not taken

2 Likes

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Ibroibadan(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
My brother, killing oneself is not the best solution to any problem you encounter.
If you just look around you will still thanks God for your life.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Cassahav: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Thank God for life…
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by OLULAW: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Thanks to GOD, he was stopped.
He was not just stopped from committing suicide.
He was stopped from jumping into Hell Fire.

No Matter your Matter, suicide should not be an option. Suicide is an expressway to Hell.
There is help in JESUS Christ. When life is raging , Cast your burdens upon Him.
Life could be filled with worries and cares but in JESUS Christ and His Word ,you will find peace.
HE is well capable to give you rest.

1. Please prove the existence of hell fire. For all we know he was about to jump into Lagos lagoon.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Sir! Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ and you will prove it.
OLULAW:

1. Please prove the existence of hell fire. For all we know he was about to jump into Lagos lagoon.

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by redeff06: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2022
ebukajay184:

I think it's time for the government to legislate laws that will be criminalizing those that are unlawfully stopping people who wish to commit suicide. It will optional, such that if u are able to solve the person's problem, you can interfere in stopping the person; if you cannot solve the person's problem, then don't interfere.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by space9880: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

No Matter your Matter, suicide should not be an option. Suicide is an expressway to Hell.
There is help in JESUS Christ. When life is raging , Cast your burdens upon Him.
Life could be filled with worries and cares but in JESUS Christ and His Word ,you will find peace.
na only preach you dey preach o try to dey dash money once once people need money
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Brownshoe: 1:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Elolam87:
for prosecution, you don't have rights to kill yourself or others.

Too know will not kill me.

1 Like

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
everyone avoids igbos like plaque

U see how d pdp they served for 22 years ignore them cos of bad luck they didn’t even consider them for vp

You forgot to say how they left PDP as well .....

A case of talking about Jesus Christ in the Quran but wiped out his teachings in the Quran.....

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:39am On Jun 02, 2022
If you are feeling depress or getting weighed down by the issues of life, you can talk over it. Suicide is never an option because it is never over as long as you still have breath. If it is unemployment, I can teach you marketable skills for free on my channel (practical)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-qivknTZSpBgflLS5p_3A?Sub_Confirmation=1

And if you want a book to encourage and see testimonies to inspire someone back to life, you can get Wrinkled. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NK5NHFD

Always know that it is never over no matter the situation or circumstances except you agree with the devil. Jesus loves you
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by BePrepared: 3:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

country must be hard for hateful bigoted omo ibo online troll like u. U neva see shumtin.

Na u be confam ashiere wey dey jinx anytin u touch and every one u support with badluck.

Life must be hard for a bitter pesin from owerri barrenland until dey repent o. shiorr

Are u OK so, even if I don't agree with the Ibo its pure madness to equate them with poverty and suffering, such an industrious people, have u seen them b4 begging, a beg be reasonable, they may not get it politically, but oga ibo can't b poor
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by kophy(m): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2022
ebukajay184:

No matter the problem, suicide mission is not an option at. He should use his God given brai. To think of next positive things to do.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by highoctane: 5:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Try to keep quiet sometimes. There are issues that can lead to suicide or the tendency to, troubled mental health, hopelessness, deep depression, how I wish these three health situation attack you at once. Can you read your stupid assertion.
Have you read in the scripture about godly men who requested that God will please take their life? Are you not aware of those whose life was cut short> Enoch.
I pray you keep quiet most times, Hell ain't a bad to be, you will go there upon your death, Jesus went to hell when he died, any human that die will go to hell, Jacob requested to go to hell.
Please keep quiet.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by soundgodrecords: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Na Rochas Okorocha planted this hardship by stealing ALL imo state funds and frauding poor graduates for job job job. WellKama is a what again? Rochas, the souls of the 124,000 Imo youths you destroyed their destinies will forever not rest until they get vindication. ROCHAS OKOROCHA looted the whole of Imo Treasury and Scamming them with fake Job! Job! Job!,Factory! Factory! Factory! plus fake jobs and educational schemes.Not to talk about the souls of hardworking imo civil servants you looted and denied them their gratuities, pensions, salaries and others. GOD.We were four boys working minial jobs like labour work including me and Uche Nwosu in 2011 in Mbieri Imo State when Uche Nwosu (Ugwumba) that have driving experience we were passing along Rochas House when they displayed Driver wanted and Uche was laughing about impregnating Rochas Daughter on our siting her fat and beautiful. To cut things short we encouraged Uche to apply for the driver job. He did and got job banged Ijeoma and rest is history as sharp shooters inlaw Rochas Okorocha cannot stand the shame or destroy his political reputation by having daughter have a bastard by wedlock decided to accept Uche Nwosu as Inlaw and you know the rest was history. The young scammer wanted to destroy the whole of Imo State with Clubs, hotels and scamming.And Indicent sex turning owerri to Sodom and Gomorah

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by nurudeen181(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The country is hard at the moment

My fellow youths, it's about time we vote out this corrupt politicians for a responsible person that will steer this country to the path of prosperity
almost everyone say this but dont include how to go about it
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2022
dollla rate now ...de sc ary
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

country must be hard for hateful bigoted omo ibo online troll like u. U neva see shumtin.

Na u be confam ashiere wey dey jinx anytin u touch and every one u support with badluck.

Life must be hard for a bitter pesin from owerri barrenland until dey repent o. shiorr

You're so so dull and dumb, how much is rice in your area? Rich hungry fooll
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by DaBlog: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Country hard o. Our politicians will continue their usual tirade.

Don't fall for depression. You can create a daily income with your phone. There's no limit to your earnings with your WhatsApp contacts, groups and status.

You don't need to have a product to sell.

Learn more here:

https://sites.google.com/view/make-money-on-whatsapp/home
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Whiteways: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2022
How old r u?
Nigerialabalaba:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by yusman14(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2022
People saying that "must he go to the lagoon before he commit suicide" don't know what this young man is passing through.. I'm currently depressed too and sometimes this thought do come to my mind but God has been helping me..
I know I have a great destiny to fulfill but being born by poor and unsupportive parents is really affecting me to reach my full potential..No support, no money, no love. I struggled to get a laptop to continue my web development training, but survival/feeding has been my greatest battle for years back now..na person wey chop fit code.
We can't even afford generator, no light..my development has been on hold since this strike started...
My parents just divorced, i'v health issues.. seriously I'm passing through a lot..but most people won't understand.

I have nobody to help.. getting job has not been easy sef..I worked as a teacher in a primary school on a salary of #7k monthly..upon the little pay, this woman still owes me money..I left there bitterly.

I don't want to do yahoo as it seems almost every youth is now into it..
I have potentials, and goals but no support..
Anytime I think about my life, I'm always depressed..
Life has not been fair to me.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Mrexcell(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Suicide rate really increased during this buhari's regime.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by ogayemiolumide(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My fellow youths, it's about time we vote out this corrupt politicians for a responsible person that will steer this country to the path of prosperity

Who?
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Ray02: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Reality3080:
name one Nigeria politician that is not corrupt?
but people voted for APC because they claimed being corruption free. Yes, PDP is corrupt but they don't hide money, which makes money to be in circulations smh. I just hope people can just look beyond this two party to sound warning to other parties.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by basseeafricana: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Sergio101:
Omo this people that stopped him should be on alert from Saturday ooh

Because many of Thiefnu.... 's urchin will consider this the best method to end thier life after the Tsunami that will hit them.

Nice saving tho.

outta here!!!
U just open your mouth.
Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2022
If u talk all this too much finish but maybe u no get pvc

Ur name na sorry grin

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) by bolistic10(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
It’s against the law to make an attempt ending one’s life. That’s why he was handed to the police because every citizen have handed their lives and becomes the government property

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor / Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online / Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.