Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved (44561 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by walozanga(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lazy soul, u should be ashamed of ur manhood

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Konjiboii: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
I know a family like that and they lived peacefully till date ,you as an outsider you wouldn't know and they live happily and respectfully, if it works for you then by all means enjoy. Some women don't mind at all as long as you give them the freedom to pursue their dreams and aspirations.

You are a lucky bastard
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Hermoso33: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm sure you and ur brother are neither Yoruba nor Igbo. I know one or two tribes in the South whose women work and the men don't. Though not all of them but most of their men don't work.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Yinkus057: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Av u ever tot there might be a day she will fall sick and won't be able to cater for the house.then u will discover how irresponsible u av ever been

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by blaquebelle: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Being a liability is not good for anyone, male or female. Even if it's from remote work you can do at home, please endeavour to make sure you have something tangible to contribute. Don't take advantage of her generosity.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by chiboycue: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
My advice to you is that you should get a job or a legal source of income and stop your total financial dependence on your girlfriend. Get married legally (traditionally and church/court wedding) to your girlfriend and stop commiting fornication with her. Get your PVC and vote your conscience in the next presidential election, come 2023. Be prayerful. Be OBIDIENT and it shall be well with you.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by eniteden(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
If I ever do anything like this for no reason make God purnish me grin I will forever hate being idle especially me wey I like to dey surprised my woman. I come dey pass one boutique come see wetin I like no come get money to buy am for her I go run mad that minutes angry. Maybe my guy is still looking for a job not that he has never taken care of her before.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by sugarlyn: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
When she starts have babies then there will be responsibility to keep up with.
If you can't support the family she will become a LovePeddler just to keep you but if you make pimmmm, you are finished or worse a dead man
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by doggedfighter(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Greystone:

You took the words out of my mouth.
Very lazy, irresponsible, and disgraceful men.

No brother or father should pray for a daughter or sister to meet these kind of men .

Very anyhow family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by mcgodison2531(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lazy linage
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by aimmoney9: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's only a Yoruba woman that can do this...... grin grin grin

Once they love you they can literally die for you..... grin grin grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by ogyunging(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
No vez, abeg wetin be G-15. I no comprison.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by vickydevoka(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

To avoid being contaminated by tainted lineage like yours.
60 percent of Nigerian men live like dis. Na who tell u en own, na en u go cause

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Pbabi(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Stay fresh, bath, eat and sleep is the order of the day.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

The real thing is my masculinity as the head of the house still intact.
Continue!! You will still be the one to create another topic "Please help my wife wants to throw me out of the house" ishe.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Idonije8(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When a man feeds a woman for many years no one will care or know but let that same woman feed the man for just a week then the whole community will be aware, suffice to say your day of embarrassment is just lurking around the corner.

Stay sharp and be ready for your breakfast!
lmao grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:
I lived with my father's brother for a long time. he didn't work one day, all he does in the morning was to wash his mouth, have his bath then have his meal, awaiting his wife to come back from her trade in the market.. Then off she went to prepare another meal.. Staying With them was hell for me because sometimes there was hardly food in the house but my uncle hardly cares about that, it is either he is in one joint with his friends on a sunny day or he is at home listening to radio stations. His wife was the provider and never for once did she insult him...

This same character has gotten into me deeply, I can't help myself. I can't do thing's for myself.

My girlfriend cohabiting with me is the one providing almost everything we need all I do is to give her my G-15 in the evening. I'm always at home 24/7. She's never complained, I love it, for me to get a job and be answering Sir sir to people, I can't.

Few women are like this,
just the other day she asked me to come pay her bride price before the year ends, I asked her where would I see the money... baby girl told me not worry that something huge is coming..

I love this freedom, but sometimes I get a mixed feelings of been a liability, ants feeding on sugars. Anyway I'm enjoying myself quite well.

U are very lucky to have such a woman. Nowadays, it is very, very rare to see such ladies. I would advise that u have something doing to earn urs too, no matter how little it may be.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by vickydevoka(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
anthonyuncle:
you better get your ass up and go get something profitable to do.

you might be enjoying it now, but later in life, you will be frustrated and full of regrets.

your children will grow up to love and respect their mum only.
you will be seen as the number one liability of the family.

with time, your friends and peers who are laboring now will start counting their achievements in legacies, properties, positions, possessions, money and wealth. and you will have nothing for yourself.
no one at that stage will be ready to help you.

this your d!ck that you are kinging about will be so useless and a natural erection will be so annoying to you.

be wise
Who de count all this properties and possession for 9ja now
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Smh
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by cvarinzechukwu: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
It is a lie

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by vikstandon(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

My friend... It was not so from the beginning.

Get well... Pray for your family to get well. It is not a healthy situation.
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

Let us act like this story is original...Well it could be..

Some ladies can go extra mile..

One Musician of the old in my place said " A community where women pay their bride price, Kasala don burst... cheesy

Wait for the after every every...

Ozu nwoke loading.....21% grin grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by vickydevoka(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hunter12:
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Why you go do masters for microbiology. You for Kiki use de Money open pure water factory. De machine no too cost. From, there you go master micro organism inside pure water
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Greystone: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

No brother or father should pray for a daughter or sister to meet these kind of men .

Very anyhow family.

Honestly.
Where is their pride as men? Just disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Streetmovement(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This Op sef grin

As my people use to say "Ant wey dey like sugar too much will end up one day eating salt", na true you talk something huge is truly coming, you just have to wait for it grin
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by PeergateIntl: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

You'll love it until God forbid, she dies and leaves you with 4kids that's when you'd man and get hustles up.

But for now, enjoy.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Anakazo22: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

You are under a generational curse for your information..you think you are enjoying lazy he goat. You are not even ashamed, you are proud that a woman is feeding your lazy ass.

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Rhozabeth(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some men no get shame at all! No ambition, no vision and no mission in life!

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Nackzy: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

Few women are like this,

When you think you've seen it all, boom another one, Op let it be that you're clout chasing, buh if not, honestly you're not a man, no future, no hope, no self esteem, do you know that joy i get when i realise i am responsible, wen i foot bills and help others, i wonder how people like this are lucky with girls, while we meet the lazy so called slay queens, Op honestly you don't have anything shame, the ealier you change our mentality the better for you, you're really irresponsible, can't even work with you in the cooperate society as a colleague, you're disgusting as a man, you sound very cheap,

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When a man feeds a woman for many years no one will care or know but let that same woman feed the man for just a week then the whole community will be aware, suffice to say your day of embarrassment is just lurking around the corner.

Stay sharp and be ready for your breakfast!
a very very hot breakfast

1 Like

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Stevo35: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Get your Lazy ass to work.

Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Judolisco(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

not possible, it's my house
how u take get huz... U be thief ni?
Re: My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
angry.

Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

To avoid being contaminated by tainted lineage like yours.
grin grin grin haven't laughed since morning but this made me to laff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.