Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) (71031 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by juman(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
If you go under knife there's risk you can survive it or die.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Playermayweda:

They could go to the gym, ask for medical advice, get a therapist, all these are cheaper, long-term and safer options, why would you risk your health for a quick unhealthy solution?, Low self-esteem is not a good enough excuse.

People have killed themselves out of low self-esteem and you say it is not good enough excuse? The gym is a steady option but many women want it fast. I still have a lot of problem with the quack doctor, as I do with the girl.

4 Likes

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
dchamp234:
From her pictures, she's beautiful already, what was she really looking for??

It is one thing to be beautiful, it is a totally different thing to feel beautiful.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
God made women beautiful, women made themselves complicated....you have returned to factory setting(ashes to ashes, dust to dust)
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Condolences to her family & friends.

BTW, is her picture in the OP pre or post surgery?
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Ishilove: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
She was quite pretty. What was she enhancing again??

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Code1115: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right

Enhancing body just to please men or make her fellow girls
envious of her shape? I Can't be this foolish.

That's how people have been telling me Vanessa You're
beautiful but your protruding stomach is spoiling you. Do I
care? so I should work on myself to please you? Because if
you dont love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of
fact,I love how I am and many people appreciate me almost
every day.
People like buhari and tinubu i guess,Abi you won collect,beautiful my foot,we are talking of yansh here shocked shocked
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by WhiteLavender(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
NomzyJust:
But she was already body banging. What else was she looking for? This further buttresses the known fact that humans are
Tosin9119 post=113395073:
Her body before the surgery was perfect to me. She didn't need that surgery. Another youth wasted to the cold hands of death. Let's all be contented with our body. RIP
Tosin9119:
Her body before the surgery was perfect to me. She didn't need that surgery. Another youth wasted to the cold hands of death. Let's all be contented with our body. RIP
insatiable.
That body 'before' surgery had already gone through various procedures, she was just fortune to get away with it.
This surgery is what actually did her in, definitely not her first.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by barinedan(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
She slayed to the grave, because of foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by asobo1: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Them don turn am to guinea pig. With what I saw in those pictures, the girl can win any beauty pageant anywhere. What other beauty was she looking for to warrant risking her life like that? Wetin Nigerian girls get no dey ever dey enough for them. I don japa.
Maybe she went for further enhancement. That boot up there looks aesthetic somehow fake lipsrsealed
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Playermayweda(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

People have killed themselves out of low self-esteem and you say it is not good enough excuse? The gym is a steady option but many women want it fast. I still have a lot of problem with the quack doctor, as I do with the girl.

"Women want it fast", how is this a good excuse?, so it's ok to risk your health because "you want it fast"?. "A lot of people have killed themselves due to gun violence because of little arguments" is that a good excuse. In fact there is no excuse good enough to kill yourself, everyone knows there are quacks in Nigeria, even the girl did, she most likely overlooked the fact, cos it was cheap and relatively faster. Even people who do this successfully are less likely to do this with nigerian doctors. It's a bad choice, and it's sad a lot of ladies know this but don't care.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Any woman wey no like my body, make e marry another person o.. No time
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Brian47(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2022
I don't know what to say.
Stop trying to seek validation and love your self.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Playermayweda:

How? Why will you increase your body part, just for yourself?, Just to look at it in the mirror or what?, I don't understand you.

They do it to feel good about themselves.

I've read countless times that plastic surgery is very addictive. Once you start, you don't know where to draw the line.
She probably might've had some successfully done before.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
WhiteLavender:

That body 'before' surgery had already gone through various procedures, she was just fortune to get away with it.
This surgery is what actually did her in, definitely not her first.

You are right. I checked again. It wasn’t her first. She already had incisions on her waistline. Those were definitely not CS lines. They were BBL incisions.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by LadyTara(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Condolences to the family.

I see cosmetic surgery as every other high risk surgery, the chances are always dicy and one just have to make sure the person you are putting your life in their hands is capable and will do their best and leave the rest to chance.

Safe surgery is key, be willing to go all out ,don't do promo surgery or cheap surgery on your life. Same way some ladies died in the hands of the Dominican republic doctor and so many other under experienced doctors all because it was cheaper.

Please Ladies the goal is to buy the body and own it ,you can't own it in the grave ,be ready to spend on the best hands to increase your chances of coming back to "pepper dem".

Once again, my condolences to the family.RIP.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Ghoxt: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
She died for nothing undecided
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by mikywonder(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Who send am
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I never said it is a good excuse. So I don’t know what you are on about. Do have a nice day. Thanks

You are right. I checked again. It wasn’t her first. She already had incisions on her waistline. Those were definitely not CS lines. They were BBL incisions.

The curse of body tweaking is that it is never enough and it becomes addictive.

Almost everyone goes too far. Look at lil Kim as an example.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Abemy(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2022
To be Sincerely honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course without who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which i didn't say just because i was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, i just want to say that i actually feel and think that i have absolutely nothing to say. ���‍♂️�
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Who is to determine the doctor is quack? Stella obasanjo died on a surgery table in Germany. It just takes one slip for fat to move into blood stream and clog your heart and that’s it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by greypencils: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:
More
no fcucks to give. No RIP to waste. Unbothered that a member of The Nengi-Mercy school of Artificial Ashewoism didn't make it through training.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by enonche85(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2BpSO688s

Port Harcourt Big Girl Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Photos, Video)

https://twitter.com/poshcupcake_1/status/1532116962612060160?t=ob-ktNNMDUdfYjtwCkYAtQ&s=19

She already has a great body, so what's the surgery for?...

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Currentblog:
grin grin grin.
Why are you laughing? Pity her Na at least, they are doing it to please you guys
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by FWESHVEIN(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
The Doctors are not to blame for the Death. I usually watch Botched on E! and i learnt something. These Doctors most times offer their patients Options whether to go ahead with the Surgery or abort. They oftenly discourage their patients on carrying out a 50/50 Operation. Buh as we all know, Humans are very stubborn. The results will be devastating, some may even Die! hence only God knows what even happened before the Surgery. This Lady died because of Bad decisions or probably Headstrongness.��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by cris83: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2022
She was perfect already and yet she was not satisfied. She already had the curves, so what else was she looking for in plastic surgery? Wrongful death really and the perpetrator must face justice...
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2022
greypencils:
no fcucks to give. No RIP to waste. Unbothered that a member of The Nengi-Mercy school of Artificial Ashewoism didn't make it through training.

How insensitive.
If only you know how she felt on the inside...

Nobody who feels good about themselves will risk that sh!t.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Playermayweda:

How? Why will you increase your body part, just for yourself?, Just to look at it in the mirror or what?, I don't understand you.
Yes my dear. To feel good for yourself. Everything is not about boys.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The curse of body tweaking is that it is never enough and it becomes addictive.

Almost everyone goes too far. Look at lil Kim as an example.

Well said. They don’t stop. Many of them look weird to me sha. I see them a lot on the Island. A normal human being no suppose look like that. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ogub(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2022
ellizy:
Every body will die.
Surgery or no surgery
You only have one life to live.
true, but it's better to die the death of the righteous, than dieing the death of a man/woman that Is not contented with the way they were created but must need to recreate or enhance their bodies to satisfy their fleshly and selfish desires, what will a man/woman profit if they gain the whole world and loose their souls in eternity.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Sterope(f): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
I disagree. People are not stupid. Modern day is beginning to take esteem issue way too far with the excuses.

Everyone has one or two things they are insecure about. It doesn't mean we are not going to use our God given brain to undergo BBL in Nigeria.

Mariangeles:

How insensitive.
If only you know how she felt on the inside...

Nobody who feels good about themselves will risk that sh!t.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / No Menstruation 6 Months After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.