Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,933 members, 7,852,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) (71025 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Looking beautiful gone wrong. Too much money sometimes make these girls go crazy
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Girls not satisfied the way God created them... artificial eye lashes, hair attachment, pedicure, manicure ( artificial nails), artificial lips, artificial bum bum... Almost everything in their body artificial
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
All these wanna be village girls who lost their way to PH and want to form slay queen.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Playermayweda(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
ireneidiva:

Yes my dear. To feel good for yourself. Everything is not about boys.

To feel good about yourself after attracting attention from boys, and envy from girls, laslas na the boys una dey do am for, no dey decieve unaself
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by rickleye: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2BpSO688s

Port Harcourt Big Girl Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Photos, Video)

https://twitter.com/poshcupcake_1/status/1532116962612060160?t=ob-ktNNMDUdfYjtwCkYAtQ&s=19

You can cry wolf but unless you can prove wilful negligence and malpractice nothing is going to happen. She would have signed a document claiming the doctor not liable for any death etc
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/05/melissa-rivers-settlement-medical-malpractice-suit-joan-rivers-death
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by majemuoluwa45075: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
. ....
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Bimpe29: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Humans are really difficult to satisfy, how can man question God on how He created him? I have been saying that plastic surgery is sheer audacity of man to His creator.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Maforgreats(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
benjackugo:

Port Harcourt Big Girl Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Photos, Video)

https://twitter.com/poshcupcake_1/status/1532116962612060160?t=ob-ktNNMDUdfYjtwCkYAtQ&s=19

All this beauty was not enough for her, she Wanted more
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by MrBroke(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
aycorporat:
Rest in peace to the dead.

However, I am surprised at the way ladies try as much as possible to impress men while stylishly denying the fact that they are not after men. Could it be inferiority complex that made you go under the knife all in the name of "shapely body"?

The girl in this picture is a beautiful lady by all standards. Every woman is a beautiful being, depending on your view.

I had thought after the issue of late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo (may her soul rest in peace), women would be wise enough. I don't blame them, it is those ones who don't know all.holes are the same I blame, that spend on anything in skirt.

A honest man will like you irrespective of your size or shape, however, to look 'glam' and 'Western' has eroded into the brains of our girls.

To that hospital that houses half baked doctors, the government should do the needful as the NMC should take disciplinary steps against the so called "doctor", as this issue has been a re occurring one
I agreed with what you said but are you sure all holes are the same??
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
thesicilian:
You see them looking all hot and glamorous on the outside, but when they remove their clothes, you'll almost want to puke. Why are women so unsatisfied with their natural bodies?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
thesicilian:
You see them looking all hot and glamorous on the outside, but when they remove their clothes, you'll almost want to puke. Why are women so unsatisfied with their natural bodies?
The same puke some men pay huge money to suck
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cokahot:
No tears for the dead. Trace her family and siblings,they are poor. Olosho no be work. Wages of olosho work is death. Hahahahahaha. Stupid idio.tthey know all the lounges,clubs,bars and useless spots. I hate okpo like mad. Bunch of low lives.die in he'll bitch
Atleast pity her na
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Zolyjagorr(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Serve her right

Enhancing body just to please men or make her fellow girls
envious of her shape? I Can't be this foolish.

That's how people have been telling me Vanessa You're
beautiful but your protruding stomach is spoiling you. Do I
care? so I should work on myself to please you? Because if
you dont love me I am doomed, Nonsense. As a matter of
fact,I love how I am and many people appreciate me almost
every day.

Wait O! Plz are you the girl who post videos on tiktok with a protruding stomach?
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Passionate888: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na so Crystal take die? All your clubbing and runs don end. This life sef

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Amilli(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
The amount of azz she had wasn’t enough !! Ladies stay confident in your skin
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Johel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
undecided
benjackugo:

Very good.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Pootle: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Typicool8:
Eyah Rip but wetin she wan tell God

i wanted to add more hippys
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Slydan204: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
As she fine lyk ths, she stl no dey satisfied. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oloshosm
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ireneidiva(f): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cutehector:
why you no wear designer clothes and make up to sleep, since you wan do am for yourself.. Mchew...chuchuchu everywhere.. No brains.

Whether you like it or not, humans wear clothes to admiration from others.
Speak for yourself. You wear clothes to get admiration from others. Noted. See your 'plenty' brains.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
She never needed any surgery

1 Like

Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by ellizy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
ogub:
true, but it's better to die the death of the righteous, than dieing the death of a man/woman that Is not contented with the way they were created but must need to recreate or enhance their bodies to satisfy their fleshly and selfish desires, what will a man/woman profit if they gain the whole world and loose their souls in eternity.
Do you rob body cream? If yes, you fall in the same category...
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Optmus(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Enhancing her body just to get better at farming embarassed
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Wwwq: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oh
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Stupid lady, she is beautiful and curvy which other curve does she want?
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pained, beauty gone wrong.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by oxygenator: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
If anyone there is going up for any of the delicate surgeries all you need do is have a back up plan-B protection against any problems.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot can provide the required backup. HBOT reduces the risk by over 70%,

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Freemasonry: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Some women don't just want to learn.
Different people are living with different silly I securities or obsession to be a certain way.
See how beautiful she was, yet it wasn't enough for her, na until her yansh dey drop for ground before she go happy.

I had this girlfriend one time and she was so desperate to surgically augment her petite titties. Although I'm partial to the bigger mammary department, I did my best to disuade her from that thought.
Another one had such a pair that herbra size was hard to find, and it embarrassed her when guys ogled at her enormous babies.

It's crazy really. As a rule I don't bother myself with all of that nonsense, there's always someone that will like me warts and all, so I don't need no fucking body augmentation.
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by Owilar(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lol. Let her go answer her creator what was wrong with the butt she was given nonsense
Re: Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
pocohantas:
She already had a nice shape. Anything further would have looked weird.

Cc: Doggedfighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / No Menstruation 6 Months After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.