Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

What's your Take? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What's your Take? (2138 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's your Take? by donguutti: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
i do mind the indiscriminate use of  foul language except of course during s3x,anything is allowed during that time[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's your Take? by chibaby5(f): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
^ heheheh Rude bwoi grin smiley
Re: What's your Take? by amuukwu1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
chi-baby:

I wudnt lyk to re-watch it sorry. Ok pls get bk to topic, thanks  smiley

damn it, how will an ex-foe please you? you are so adamant on me commenting. maybe that will please you.

To the topic, I dont think its responsible for one to use profanity on others but still, it depends on the relationship the parties maintain and also, how its used. pleased?
Re: What's your Take? by chibaby5(f): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
amu ukwu:

damn it, how will an ex-foe please you? you are so adamant on me commenting. maybe that will please you.

To the topic, I dont think its responsible for one to use profanity on others but still, it depends on the relationship the parties maintain and also, how its used. pleased?

LOL dat wasnt soo hard was it? Yeh pleased! smiley
Re: What's your Take? by amuukwu1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
chi-baby:

LOL dat wasnt soo hard was it? Yeh pleased! smiley

yea, wasnt hard. Im so smiley smiley smiley wink now. Now, are you gonna let me eat the egusi with dry fish alone? That wouldnt be pleasing to me. smiley smiley wink wink kiss kiss
Re: What's your Take? by chibaby5(f): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
amu ukwu:

yea, wasnt hard. Im so smiley smiley smiley wink now. Now, are you gonna let me eat the egusi with dry fish alone? That wouldnt be pleasing to me. smiley smiley wink wink kiss kiss

Ryt behind u wink
Re: What's your Take? by amuukwu1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
chi-baby:

Ryt behind u wink

OK, waiting. Got chat ID? smiley smiley wink wink
Re: What's your Take? by Atreides(f): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
I use bad language sometimes.

I curse/use swear-words when i'm angry,excited,or sometimes just making a point.
It's mainly the 'f' word when i'm pissed,and then sh1t,bloody hell,crap,damn etc in regular conversation.

Ever since i started watching boondocks,i've started saying 'Nigga' a lot. Mostly the catchphrase,"Nigga you ga.y" grin grin grin

I don't have a problem with anyone around me saying it-except if the person's the type who says bleep every friggin second; F this,F that,basically incoherent mumbling. That's really off-putting. Thankfully,i don't hang with anyone who curses too much.
Re: What's your Take? by BABE3: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2011
Atreides:

Ever since i started watching boondocks,i've started saying 'Nigga' a lot. Mostly the catchphrase,"Nigga you ga.y" grin grin grin

Rileyyyyyyyy! cheesy cheesy cheesy I love him---
Re: What's your Take? by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Jul 19, 2011
Lawd! Not that damn RILEY! shocked

I have caught myself laughing when I hear shit like that. Every time I see a man looking at another man sexually I finds myself saying "Nigga, You gay" without any hesitation.

Oh well. Sue me.
Re: What's your Take? by Atreides(f): 5:28am On Jul 19, 2011
BABE!:

Rileyyyyyyyy! cheesy cheesy cheesy I love him---
WE love him oh!
He's tha best! I'm a big Riley/Boondocks fan.
I LOVED the Fundraiser episode. .

Mrs.Chima:

Lawd! Not that damn RILEY! shocked

I have caught myself laughing when I hear poo like that. Every time I see a man looking at another man sexually I finds myself saying "Nigga, You man-lover" without any hesitation.

Oh well. Sue me.
cheesy grin
Case in point: I'm walking down a street and i see two guys on one powerbike. It's really small so they're practically spooning,and the guy behind locks his arms around the other guy's waist(and it's not like they're going very fast either)

I immediately say,"Nigga you ga.y". . grin grin grin
Re: What's your Take? by Pweety4me(f): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2011
@Chi-chi yeaa i know what you mean?but you shouldn't really be so taken from it. . .young & old use it even africans??lol as in parents i believe it's sometimes a social construct, not everyone uses it tho or rather some use it to their own taste it can be quite infectious when you hear it a lot just like normal things or words we hear regularly. . .but if this person is your friend or some1 you can talk 2 just tell them how u feel about it, i know some people that say it in every single sentence o well. I'm a lil surprised you don't say it?especially when your overseas?or perhaps dey don't use profanity so much in MANCHEZZER tongue
Re: What's your Take? by chibaby5(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
^Yeh when it getz 2much i tell em to hld up with it.
I dnt knw why I just cnt get used to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekpeye/upata Remarkable King's Introduction Ceremony / 64 old Man broke Scientific law by Spending 34 years Without A Sleep / Zulu And Swazi Virgin Girls Reed Dance For King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.