Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) (90992 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by CryptoClub2018: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Zetty177x:

So u (and ur likers) can just touch a random woman without her consent?

You Niherians are just plain stupid. So because a man touched her then insult is the right thing to do? Why can't she call one or two people and get him apprehended. That I am aware, Eko hotel isn't a hidden place.
You people just sit behind you keyboard and type rubbish. I am sure if you where there when the incidence happen (if it is true), you will be highly disgusted at the woman's reaction.
It has become a norm because most nigerians are foolish people to accept insults as a means of defence.
You cant see this happening in a civilised society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by juman(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2022
I believe her.
Let the police come in and arrest the man and let him say his side of the story.
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by miketayo(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:
What is she doing in a hotel if not that she is a prostitute

See mu.mu talk. Every lady in a hotel is a prostitute?
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by miketayo(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2022
MajesticKris:
What where u wearing....

This one think say na America she dey she wan cash out...

She must have worn something reveling.. to warrant such Touching..

Another pervert spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by DownChelsea(f): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2022
miketayo:

Another pervert spotted

There are perverts all around us. Okay. We agree that that's the ugly reality.

Now that we've established that...

How about NOT TEMPTING THEM?

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by KevinDein: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2022
DKM123:
All I know is that those foreign women who say they fancy Nigerian men should endeavor to take an internet stroll to the the biggest Naija online platform and see if they will not throw up thier guts, scream "God forbid", carry thier high heels on thier heads and run for thier lives with speeeeed! grin grin

See typical responses of Nigerian men. Not barbarians and ancient Mongolian cavemen o. I mean 21st century educated Nigerian men. cheesy
Yen yen, blah blah
No one cares

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by KevinDein: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
cococandy:
The misogyny on this forum is sickening.

Almost like there's a history of women lying against men and trying to ruin their lives and people just aren't so quick to side with a woman again.

We are not believing Women anymore until sufficient evidence abounds. No amount of wailing and condescending comments from you will change that.
Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by arsenal33: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:
Are you for real?
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
The 1st and 5th commenters already said my mind, so I rest my case.

Someone just walks in touch you, next thing na blow?
Aunty take it easy.

WeAreNotAllStupid

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Connected1: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2022
It's very difficult to believe women these days not after they have destroyed the lives of many men.

Let the CCTV footage be released and the man come out to say his side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by andray12(m): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Hook up things agreement no click

Joezinho:

Until the police gets access to the CCTV footage, I ain't gonna be one sided. Believing a naija lady should be ranked as the 3rd most foolish things on earth.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by andray12(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2022
I swear!....Them go just open mouth call big money we go buy half plot for remote areas.....
Lawalemi:
All these Sodom and Gomorah ladies that hangs around Eko Hotel lobby.

You would almost assume that they are inviting you to feel their body due to their extreme unclothedness.

We need to hear from the other party.
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by lolu2019: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:
u be mumu.lack of exposure is worrying u.did u know that hotels are mainly used for events.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by obstead200(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:
while I would not conclude on this, I grant that it is highly probable she came to the hotel to collect dick from one married man or so
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Backpedal: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2022
MajesticKris:
What where u wearing....

This one think say na America she dey she wan cash out...

She must have worn something reveling.. to warrant such Touching..
What is this riff raff talkin about ?

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Uzosaint(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
Chimamanda Adichie once said, "..We must be wary of the dangers of a single story.."
My Dear I tell you,He just walks up to you,h touched your thighs, you rebuked him and then he punched you!!! Is he Mike Tyson

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by obstead200(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
The 1st and 5th commenters already said my mind, so I rest my case.

Someone just walks in touch you, next thing na blow?
Aunty take it easy.

WeAreNotAllStupid
Ur brain is working joor. She clearly skipped a large part of the story. Guys that proposition women aggressively are less likely to pick offence easily. Thier eyes are usually on the goal so they will take a lot of insults calmly and casually. I venture to suggest that the lady did much more than just reprimand the man.

I might be wrong though

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Honestly... there are so many 'Intelligent Nigerians' on this forum

A lady went to a hotel, the question someone could ask was what were you doing in a hotel? and it is shocking to see the likes he got which means there are lots of people that reasons like him... was that question asked simply because she is a woman? embarassed

Someone dared to say he might not have touched her where she said she touched her embarassed why touch a total stranger in the first place?

Another one said she did not mention the insults she may have rained on the man... embarassed Chaiii!!!

someone said.. what is a lady doing in a hotel if not for prostitution sad Hmmm!!!!

Another 'intelligent' one ask... what was she wearing as if that was a license for harassment shocked undecided

I thought technology has improved people's level of exposure considering the fact that the world is a global village now... how can people carrying phones of thousands of naira with high speed internet be typing rubbish?... Indeed common sense is not common...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Ceenachi:
Op
please can you tell the judges of social media how the lady was dressed.
Some of the sexual assault we are experiencing today is from we ladies, some will dress without undies while some without bra, some live to go naked in the name of fashion

Unless someone who never visited such places will think morality is there - ladies of nowadays hmmm I fear this our generation

THIS IS A REALLY STUPĮD POST. GIRLS IN FULL MUSLIM RIGALIA ARE HAVING THEIR SHARE OF THIS AS WELL AND EVEN TODDLERS SOMETIMES AREN'T SPARED.
IT'S LIKE ASKING PEOPLE NOT TO DRIVE FINE CARS OR WEAR JEWELLERY AND ONLY LIVE IN MUD HOUSES TO CURB ARMED ROBBERIES.

LET'S ALL BE SENSIBLE PLEASE. AND YOU NEED A MAJOR UPGRADE ON THE WAY YOU THINK BECAUSE YOUR MENTALITY IS DOG POO.

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Blazadenise(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:

You can imagine how stupidly you think, so hotel re met for prostitue, you honestly part of the country problem

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Emmanuel909090: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2022
obstead200:
Ur brain is working joor. She clearly skipped a large part of the story. Guys that proposition women aggressively are less likely to pick offence easily. Thier eyes are usually on the goal so they will take a lot of insults calmly and casually. I venture to suggest that the lady did much more than just reprimand the man.

I might be wrong though

Sure
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2022
This info. Is not clear ... Is like smoke in the air.
Am waiting As they are fetching more information.
RIP FOR THE DEAD..
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2022
RiyadhGoddess:
The guy up that said she is a prostitute because she's in the hotel needs a brain check.

Serious buyers only!
2014 Foreign Used Toyota Camry

Mad people plenty for this webpage. I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Rashkeed101:

Perhaps, just perhaps, the guy didn't mean no harm. He might just have touched her thigh unwittingly. I am saying this because the same thing happened to me prior to when I bought a car. It was in a bus and while I was trying to shift for a passenger, my hands mistakenly touched a lady's boobs and next thing on my face was a hot slap and series of insults. I slapped her back and gave her the bashing of her life until I made everyone believe I didnt do it.
dis same thing almost happened to me in Abuja.. A lady said I touched her hair.. Before I could even say anything the other lady beside me said he didn't touch you ma... Me I was like Na God save dis woman today... Wetin I wan use ur hair do?

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Audemars: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2022
These bastards call women will touch your chest even squeeze niple and we will smile. Some even go as far as touching dick and nothing happens . Now this scumbag is here crying of how her thighs where touched. Thunder fire her
She should clock out please. Hoes like are are not needed in this world
Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by DKM123: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2022
KevinDein:

Yen yen, blah blah
No one cares

Reverse psychology will say you OBVIOUSLY care if not, you would have ignored like everyone else did but here you are, the one who CARED enough to even mention. grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by miketayo(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

There are perverts all around us. Okay. We agree that that's the ugly reality.

Now that we've established that...

How about NOT TEMPTING THEM?

How about strict punishment on them. Don't try to normalise insanity

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by seangy4konji: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Please never believe a one side story coming from a nigerian lady...same internet of extremely rude ladies to uber drivers but come online to say otherwise...

they are quick to grab a mans penis on stage and laugh about it but mistakenly touch them becayse you wanted to slip on the stairs??you are after their saggy breast they display on IG live free once its 11 pm everynight...

3 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by DownChelsea(f): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2022
miketayo:

How about strict punishment on them. Don't try to normalise insanity

Who is normalizing it?

There is already strict punishment for them as prescribed by law. But the law must 1st take it's full course in evaluating evidence, hearing both sides(which we clearly are not doing) and ensuring that the allegation is even authentic, Since is is not uncommon for ladies to falsely accused guys of things like these..

Now that we've noted the complexities THAT MUST be passed through before justice can be reached,

HOW ABOUT DOING OUR BEST NOT TO BE VICTIMS?

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2022
I can never and will never believe this poo till I hear from d other side. Fear this gender and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by aswani(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2022
This story doesn't make any sense right from the beginning.

A man just walks up to a woman and touches her thighs?

It would be nice to hear the other side of the story and/or see the CCTV of this incident before I believe it.

I can well believe he punched her after she abused him, which is wrong of him, but what happened to get to that stage cannot just be the deliberate touching of a strangers thigh.

Her version of what happened appears to miss out some important parts.

I apologise in advance sha if that was what happened.

1 Like

Re: Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) by kendological(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Asquare84:
Education is needed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.