Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger (47800 Views)

Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Naiira(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by NuclearReactor: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by mooremoney(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
And someone will say Kanye West is the problem
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine a Nigerian celeb saying these exact same words...

There would be hell to pay for from the hyperactive and poor-comprehending citizens! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

She has the spirit of those Disney witches that wants to live for ever or be pretty forever so the tap into the dark powers and instead they get consumed by it.

Now they are ugly and wicked and kids run from them
yh. Like old lady who held Rapunzel hostage. And red shoes too. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by MrCover: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nawa o

Nothing Mr Cover No Go See ooooo

If You Are Selling Bulk Airtel Airtime, Please Meet On WhatsApp Chat Now.

We Can Buy Up To 5Milion Naira Airtel Airtime
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Awise09(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
okrikaboi:
They drink the blood of babies
What did I just read?
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Brainjotting: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
I wonder what again this woman is looking for that she havnt gotten, acquired, eaten, enjoyed etc. Just allow nature to take it's cause .

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by jrusky(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Likely you have be eating Pooh already. Don't swagger it at call it its raw name Pooh!!!

Don't worry hope you won't one day eat covid, or monkey pox or HIV patient Pooh to look young.

See wetin pesin dey yarn from her month just to entice dick. If want Pooh to eat come nija you go see Pooh in different category no one go tell you to pick race.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by ThePlugg(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
set awon clout chasers.....Kanye is doing good now....thanks for enquiring
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by kevwemike: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kaiair:
I must fvck this girl one day, even if she be 70 yrs by then........kim mark my words
what a great achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Allisgud: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Just Imagine wat she might have been doing in secret,for those empty chicken brains girls,can u see wat ur mentor crush can do to get younger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by annyz: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Just 41 & see as she look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by eedimo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lesson I have learnt in life; If you gat what you want to live for, give no one no sh!t about it.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Florasilver: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vanity, all is vanity
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by nedekid: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yeah, I I had over $1b networth, I will say the same. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by victorazy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
It seems like the reality that her beauty will not last for ever and one day she'll cease to be adored by the {gullible} public is beginning to set in.

Is she beautiful?

She only gat good skin by money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Karemarealty288(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
She can be scammed with this notion. Just cook up stories about poo from a particular breed of monkey in East capable of making someone remain young for forever.
Different strokes for different folks...Kim Kardashian, desperate to remain young while our own Tinubu is desperate to inherit Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by aspabay(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Just a matter of time, you and all of us will be history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Antoeni(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Come and Eat Yoruba People Poon.
Madam ,Nothing Last Forget

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by assholemods: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
I don't even know what is special about this lady
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by judedwriter(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nobody can cheat nature.... One Day we all will grow old.

Most ladies don't like the fact that they are aging... Reason why many ladies don't say their true ages. They want to to look youthful and pretty as long as possible.

Ladies, be secure in God's love!
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by assholemods: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kaiair:
I must fvck this girl one day, even if she be 70 yrs by then........kim mark my words
And that will be your greatest ambition in life. Who raised you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by FireUpNow(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
All women will do same not surprise at all. On a more serious note she is full of ooo that's why Kanye left her.
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you like eat a basin of poop from now till tomorrow, the "wall" remains undefeated. Na dere God pass all of una. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by AutoRedux: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Habibi come to Dubai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by nduchucks: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kim is a beautiful MF.

Only black African babes are finer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Thomthom(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wrinkles are already calling at her age! No thank you to oyibo popo oil wey dem dem rob! Our black girls are now emulating the same stupïdity! Stay natural and see how you will age with no fear of losing your beauty at 40 -50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kaiair:

Hahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Obi4PRESIDENT: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Not different from Yahoo boys....the desperation is thesame, the route to the goal, eating shit, is thesame, the goal is only different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Isimbi Alliance Celebrates Her Birthday Reception With Friends In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.