Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? (37331 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Odmic2839(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Prison Break... that a firm I have watched over 5times from 1-6 and u never got tired of it... it always keep me busy from morning till night like I can attend to other things and play it back when am free
Tyranny:
What's that movie you had seen 3 times in the past, but you still feel like watching it again and again and again!! grin grin

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

**How about you Nairalanders?

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kiss the dog
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Jackiedemie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
24 hours
Tenet
Fast and Furious

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by isaac2392: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Koto aye 1 $ 2
Omo odę de
Aki and pawpaw
Tom and Jerry
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Antoeni(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Spatacus

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by tundeblack: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rules of Engagement,

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Babaflenjor: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich champions League final,
Chelsea Vs Man City Champions League final
24 hours

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gravity
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by sleekflow(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Six flying dragons.
Jumong... K series
Dope action movie
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Raziel117(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. Tuco's quotes make my day cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by akinade28(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Larrysung:
The big bang theory!
i've seen this series more than 5 times! My laptop crashed, and i'm having this crazy urge to see it again, and not for the last time. Even the last time won't be a last time. I'm saying... Till death do us apart!
Woow, I see another big bang theory fan like me. I have watched season 1-12 over 10 times. I watch it to relax and laugh.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by MrCover: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Born Throw Away, I love the movie
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by mariong(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lord of the rings
Mad Max fury road

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Teshumole(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mohenjo daro

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Bob hearts Abishola

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by nifemi01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Titanic
Shawshank redemption
Prison break season 1
24 season 4
Troy
Commander in Chief
Armageddon

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Ajixegun: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Immortals
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by LordEclipse: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nyomi banxxx..Naejae
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by babamoha(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Perfume the story of a murderer.
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Hannahlillien(f): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
wabsite for sell dm me private
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by aoshi: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
I thought topic was about movies not tv series.

Apocalypto
First Blood
First Blood part 2
Cloud Atlas
To mention a few

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Localemperor: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lone Survivor
13 hours ( Secret solders of Benghazi)
We were Solders
Saving private Ryan

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by silibaba: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
LAST DON. 1-4

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Odmic2839(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omo this one na scary firm because I dey think that guy will never make it back home...
clevybrown:
Apocalypto
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tenshades:
Apocalypto

Lone Survivor

I support this post with one bottle of groundnut and N500 banana.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Mraiola: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Accident man
Unchartered
9bullets
Ice road
Den of thieves
Venom
Forgotten the name but i remember this line from the movie "I don't know you, but i'll find you and i'll kill you"(someone remind me please).
Ambulance
The commuter
Universal soldier

Omo them plenty but make i stop here tongue
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Samuel807(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
The last Don

The Godfather

The Boondock Saints

Police Story

Armageddon

Gladitor

Blade

Soldier boyz

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by gurunlocker: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
13 hours the secret soldiers of Benghazi cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tyranny:
What's that movie you had seen 3 times in the past, but you still feel like watching it again and again and again!! grin grin

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

**How about you Nairalanders?

1. Ti oluwa n'ile 1- 3
,2. Scarface
3. Vampire in brooklyn
4. Passenger 57
5. Bad boyz
6. Coming to america
7. The mask
8. King solomon mines
9. Good fellas
10. The last don
11. Godfather 1-3
12. Iceman
13. Gotti
14. Agogo eewo

These films I mentioned no dey tire me...... currently, I am watching " ti oluwa n'ile part 2, at my office......

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Vanmlee: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jack the giant slayer
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Ballzproblemm: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kingcalls:
Wolf of Wall Street
watch big Short ,you will love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Joseph Benjamin Features In 'Greenleaf' Oprah Winfrey's TV Series (Photo, Video) / #bbnaija: Throwback Photos Of Miracle / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.