Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? (37228 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by cavreek: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Makanike:
"Predestination" the snake that eats it tale
I watched this film numerous times but I don't know if it's me but I still didn't understand the twist and all
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Larrysung(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
nairaman66:

They have ended this very educative and fun series!
The most educative sitcom i've ever seen! Sadly, every good thing has to end.
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by emetisuccess(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
The 355
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by nairaman66(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Larrysung:

The most educative sitcom i've ever seen! Sadly, every good thing has to end.

My brother, the world is winding up!
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Larry37(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gladiator
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by 3seriez(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Greystone:

All I will say is;
- Thank you for also understanding the difference between “movie” and “series”
- You have great taste in Movies

My favorite on your list is “The Dark Knight” (I don’t know how many times I’ve watched it)

Great movie, don't get tired of it too. Also enjoy all them James Bond movies.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by madjune(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tears for Love, featuring Keppy Ekpeyong bassey
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Mavor: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Ten Commandments (1956 version)
The Delta Force starring Chuck Norris (1986)
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Saintofmelody74(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tyranny:
What's that movie you had seen 3 times in the past, but you still feel like watching it again and again and again!! grin grin

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

**How about you Nairalanders?

007 collection
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by compton11(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
PlayMaker14:
That should be Acrimony...

It was as if I was the one playing the lead role..
u mean u like that stupid ass Tyler Perry movie?

The film never make sense to me
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by uvie66: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, starring Clint Eastwood.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Mrpojj(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tyranny:
What's that movie you had seen 3 times in the past, but you still feel like watching it again and again and again!! grin grin

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Ademola121(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
The good, the bad and the ugly
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Jsucre(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
APC primary movie c2022
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Nazae(f): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
The vow and Beetlejuice
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Blupen(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool this topic make SENTENCES..

1. John Wick.. still waiting for part 4..

2. Drug Lord..

3. Cartel Land..

4. Boogie Nights..

5. Scarface..

6. American Gangster..

7. Godfather..

Make I STOP here ...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
baba yaga I go like blunt with you
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Joshuam1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ambulance
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Eroms4life17(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Last Don 1 and 2
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Bahamas95(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Apocalypto

Home Alone

Skiptrace

Mr Bones

Desperado

Killer

Gladiator

Sound Of Music

Fighting Temptations

Coming To America

The Quest

In Hell
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Chamberlin1983(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
The lord of the ring no retreat no surrender Deperados the predator 1&2 the element of ninja
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by MansoryMX(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Try leak tube

dot what?
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Crafteck1: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Matrix, avatar
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Blueelf: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
Rango
Desperate housewives
Sonic the hedgehog

No vex oo

How old are you?
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by fecosequence(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
I just dey look una.nobody hv mentioned prison break
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Itzurboi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Naija movies...
Sylvia
Coming from insanity

Foreign
Strictly Sci-fi movies..
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ocean 10, 11...
Sinbad
Iron kid ('80s)
Bruce Lee films
Hard target.
Bourne series
James Bond series.
'80s action movies
Arnold S movies.

Let me stop here.
I love action movies, no time for dull moments.
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Riskyb(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Topboy
House of Gucci
Black Panther
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by okoroemeka(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tyranny:

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

(1)ock,stock and two smoking barrels(2)the 13th warrior
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Uchedizzy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
What life stole from me and a man called god
Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by Boogyman557: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Blupen:
baba yaga I go like blunt with you
Holly Gram cool My Gee.. I de with u

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? by citee(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
The Mask - Jim Carey

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Old Time Indian Movies (the Promise) / Throwback Photos Of The Remaining BBNaija Contestants / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.