Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting (20507 Views)

Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Emperor88(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I'm Pro Russia, but Russia is performing[img][/img] Below what people expects of them.

After 100 days fight with Ukraine, they are only able to control 20 percent?

That's underperformance.

With all the support Ukraine is getting from the west?
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
We tried to enlighten them but they wouldn’t listen… I know @igbofam2 will never show up here, that guy is a fake news peddler.

3 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Walkee: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
The problem is Ukraine is banned from firing to Russia. If Ukraine fires long range missile into Moscow, the war will affect Russian citizens too
Russians want full scale war. If you ever listen to anything Russian MPs are saying you will know that they want full scale war and they complete erasing of Ukraine from world map. It is Putin that want keep the whole thing as cautious and clean as possible because he is also waging economic war and does not want to lose India, Africa, Middle East and South America. People like Medvedev are itching for a full scale war and the complete bombardments of Ukraine. Firing rockets into Russia will definitely make it impossible for Putin to pacify the already war hungry Russians. Even Biden has seen this and sternly warned Zelensky to make sure they stay out of Russian territory

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

I'm Pro Russia, but Russia is performing Below what people expects of them.

That's underperformance.
You may be pro russia but you don't know what is happening over there. Russia is fighting against Ukraine only. Rather Russia is fighting against all NATO countries combined, and about ten other EU and European countries and a few in Asia (Japan) and the Oceania like Australia

All these countries combined are flooding Ukraine with money and other man and material resources
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by justiniyke29: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

Belgium landmass is roughly same size as Oyo state while Luxembourg landmass is 13 times smaller than Oyo
so you mean the 20% of Ukraine is just like Oyo state that means you are saying the whole of Ukraine is like 5-7 state in Nigeria and not up to half of Nigeria?

Bro reason na, Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe yet you said 20% is just Oyo and 1/13 of Oyo. Even if you want to troll, say something that sounds reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Ibime(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
justiniyke29:
so you mean the 20% of Ukraine is just like Oyo state that means you are saying the whole of Ukraine is like 5-7 state in Nigeria and not up to half of Nigeria?

Bro reason na, Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe yet you said 20% is just Oyo and 1/13 of Oyo. Even if you want to troll, say something that sounds reasonable

I was just clarifying for the man who clearly doesn't know the size of Belgium. Zelensky said Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg, and he only mentioned Belgium and Luxembourg

Nigeria landmass is 50% more than Ukraine. Europe is full of small countries.

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
The problem is Ukraine is banned from firing to Russia. If Ukraine fires long range missile into Moscow, the war will affect Russian citizens too
World powers are trying not to give Russia any justification to use nuclear weapons. Russian nuclear weapons use doctrine is 'when it's very existence is threatened'.
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by blackgold2018(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
HazardAwka:
ukraine is banned ni
Foolish assumption
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Perfectbeing(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

That's underperformance.
That 20% is bigger than Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg combined. Ukraine is a very big country.
Lagos state is less than 20% of Nigeria, but it is bigger than the whole of Dubai.
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by justiniyke29: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

I was just clarifying for the man who clearly doesn't know the size of Belgium. Zelensky said Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg, and he only mentioned Belgium and Luxembourg

Nigeria landmass is 50% more than Ukraine. Europe is full of small countries.
sure I know Nigeria is about 53% larger na. Thought u were saying the 20% is just Oyo and 1/13 of Oyo.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by grandstar(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emma15678:

Russians are very careful when dealing with civilian areas. Once there are no civilians we turn brutal. Watch the Lyman bombing revealed by Ukraine

I find this hard to accept. There might have been some initial restraint by the Russians but the existence of war crimes by them has shown that narrative as questionable

Anyway, i really don't care about the war. I am a Jehovah's Witness and have since 2018 identified Russia as the King of the North and that it would have territorial ambitions.

The worsening effects of Global Warming, the Covid crisis and this war now looks like an accelerated race to the bottom. Do you kkow that bizarre weather patterns has started to impart agriculture. I forsee a lot of food in future being produced in highly controlled environments as the climate gets hotter, drier and flood prone

It is time we start looking up to the heavens where true salvation lies (Luke 21:28, Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:10, 2 Peter 3:13). Trust me on this- The human race is on its way to self destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Propertyforum: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
This war should just come to an end soon
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by gowaga68: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
What difference will it make? Of Ukraine fires into Russia, I don't think Russian soldiers will hold back at firing anything (even carpet bomb) Ukraine.

HazardAwka:
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Myahuza: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
"The package includes an advanced rocket system with a range of up to 50 miles, but US President Joe Biden has said Ukraine has promised not to use it on targets in Russia."
If America mistakenly give Ukraine such weapon all hell will break
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by slickbak(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
obedience4:
military expert defind special operation and defind war? Please educate us on the tins russia would be doing differently if they call it a war.. Did the usa and nato declare war on libya. No they called it a military intervention. Dose that makes it less a war. Make una dey use brain for these nairaland
Ignorance expert. If the US declared war on Libya, Libya will be a flat land now
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Emma15678: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
grandstar:

I find this hard to accept. There might have been some initial restraint by the Russians but the existence of war crimes by them has shown that narrative as questionable

Anyway, i really don't care about the war. I am a Jehovah's Witness and have since 2018 identified Russia as the King of the North and that it would have territorial ambitions.

The worsening effects of Global Warming, the Covid crisis and this war now looks like an accelerated race to the bottom. Do you kkow that bizarre weather patterns has started to impart agriculture. I forsee a lot of food in future being produced in highly controlled environments as the climate gets hotter, drier and flood prone

It is time we start looking up to the heavens where true salvation lies (Luke 21:28, Daniel 2:44, Matthew 6:10, 2 Peter 3:13). Trust me on this- The human race is on its way to self destruction.
Really, I have always wanted to chat with Jehovah witness. So can you tell me more about the Witness? I dream of joining you guys for 1month before returning to my Pentecostal church
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by grandstar(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Emma15678:

Really, I have always wanted to chat with Jehovah witness. So can you tell me more about the Witness? I dream of joining you guys for 1month before returning to my Pentecostal church

I'm busy now. I will certainly get back to you.
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Firstcitizen: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

That's underperformance.

Not really. Have noticed they have restrained from striking Kiev in spite of being capable of do so and levelling all Ukrainian structures of government. The Kremlin need a semblance of a government in Ukraine so they are not accused of creating the Lybian scenario when 5 different factions start fighting each other. They even exercised restraint initially to strike western arm shipments until it became serious
With a government in place a victory is certain. With a power vacuum Ukraine becomes a land with a black market for portable missiles that will destabilise Russia and other states.

The Russians did not declare war on Ukraine so rather than use it military reserves, it is actually using mercenaries Chechian fighters and few commanders.

The war might spill over so it is a strategy to keep the reserves intact

Russia deployed 130k men and Ukraine is fighting with its military of over 1million not including nato mercenaries so the inexperienced combatants Russia is using have performed not too badly.

Russians thought by deployment of these troops the Ukrainians will overthrow their government and never expected the West to goad Zelensky to suicide.

Finally Ukraine has not fought like an army but adopted Afghans guerrilla tactics of ambush and hide with civilians used as cover. Things changed when the Russians changed tactics and started shelling everything that moves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Emma15678: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
grandstar:

I'm busy now. I will certainly get back to you.
okay
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by iyke2frankeze: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

That's underperformance.
20% of a country almost half of African land mass is too small for you. Abi? Russia and Ukraine are blessed with enormous land mass.
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by RichProminent(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
When the invasion started he thought they were shooting comedy.
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Ibime(m): 12:09am On Jun 04, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

20% of a country almost half of African land mass is too small for you. Abi? Russia and Ukraine are blessed with enormous land mass.

Nigeria is larger than Ukraine by 50% oga

Russia was already in control of circa 6 or 7% of Ukraine before the war (Crimea and 40% of Donbass held by seperatists). This is slow progress despite scorched earth tactics

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by texazzpete(m): 12:27am On Jun 04, 2022
seankafor:
anyday a Ukrainian stone touches Russia

That day Ukraine will be erased from world map

Ukrainian helicopters have struck inside Russia before na
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Excuzeme: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Sunnyja:
20% under performance and there is already world food shortage? You think this comedian will tell you the actual amount of land occupied by the Russians?

The Clown called Zelensky is even accusing Russia of starving Africans, hoping to whip-up sentiments among those foolish Africans who cant differentiate their Left from their Right, against Russia.

What he is not saying are:

1) Russia is the HIGHEST EXPORTER of Wheat in the World, worth $7.5Billion annually.
Followed by America and Ukraine is a distant Fifth position, with $4.5B, so what is all their noise about sef?. shocked shocked

But guess what?
a) It is NATO/EU/Americans who sanctioned and placed a ban on Russian Wheat and Fertilizers and that Russian Wheat and Fertilizers are off the table.

b) It is Ukraine who placed "Mines and Explosives on the Black Sea area of it sown Port, making it impossible for Ships to navigate through Odessa and Mariupol Ports.

Russia has said it has no problem with Ukraine exporting its small amount og grains but two things must happen:
i) Ukraine should DE-MINE its own Port so that Ships can navigate it
ii) The Gangsters (NATO/EU/America) should lift the sanctions they placed on the largest exporter of Wheats and Fertilizers, so the World can have access to it.

But the Gangsters think it is better to punish the whole world with hunger, while trying to punish Russia, than to allow access to Russian Wheats and Fertilizers.

Zelensky the Comedian should stop all these his cry-cry-baby messages that he gives out every bloody day, we are bored of it.
Since he has chosen to fight, he should fight and defeat Russia, as quickly as possible.
grin grin grin
That is what we want to see. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Excuzeme: 6:16am On Jun 04, 2022
texazzpete:

Ukrainian helicopters have struck inside Russia before na

Very True, though it was a border town, easy-reach, mostly empty and vulnerable.
Russia is actually holding back its hand on Ukraine, too many Native Russians living there and Russia cannot just bomb all of them to smithereens.
Let us hope Ukraine will provoke Russia enough, with the New Weapons Germany, UK and America has given it this Week.
Those once, like the Hellfire Missiles, have longer reach (80Km) and should b able to do some real damage
, then this Bear can bare its fangs on that little Fish called Zelensky. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by Excuzeme: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Russians thought by deployment of these troops the Ukrainians will overthrow their government and never expected the West to goad Zelensky to suicide.

Finally Ukraine has not fought like an army but adopted Afghans guerrilla tactics of ambush and hide with civilians used as cover. Things changed when the Russians changed tactics and started shelling everything that moves.

Those Ukrainian Army and their President are very despicable!
First, it was Zelensky that passed a law detaining any Male between the ages of 18-60/
He then ordered them to carry weapons and fight (a Professional Russian Army!), making them legitimate target, yet he is the one shouting that Russian are killing Civilians! angry angry
Then his lazy Army are always using Children and Women s Human Shield, just like they did in the Azovtal Steel Plant, until Russia smoked all of them out.
They are doing the same thing right now, at SieverDonetsk and other place in the Donbas region, but you will hear them on Social Media boasting tha they would not surrender. grin grin

Cowardly, Bloody Nazis.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by joyandfaith: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Mynd44:
Really? I refuse to believe, Ukraine is winning and Russia is losing

Yes,,Russia defeated Ukraine after 3 days. 1 day= 1 month in Russia. Smooth victory with no Russian casualties.
Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by edosignature(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Only the dead has seen the end of war's.

Peaceful & Truthful negotiations are all that is needed.

God bless mother Russia
God guard & protect Vladimir Putin.

1 Like

Re: Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting by grandstar(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Emma15678:

I ready to chat now. I'll send you a direct mrssage

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Jump-Off Bridge In China In Suicide Pact / Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood / Michelle Donelan: UK Education Minister Resigns After Two Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.