Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? (2311 Views)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Mobilization of NYSC Batch B Corp Members 2022 Begins Today, 3rd June, 2022. If you have corrections to make on your Date of Birth, you need a Waec Verification Pin to enable you make correction on your DOB.

How It Works
When You Visit Your NYSC Dashboard and input the Waec Verification Pin, NYSC picks the Date of Birth on your Waec Result and uses it to correct the one that has been wrongly put on your NYSC portal. So you must be sure that the Date of Birth on your Waec Result is the correct one you want to use. So that you are not repeating the same mistake twice.

If you are sure the Date of Birth on your Waec Result is correct, the next step is to buy a Waec Verification Pin. Let me show you how.

How to Get NYSC Waec Verification Pin Online
1. Visit www.cegital.com. This is the most trusted and most reliable website to purchase your Waec Verification Pin. Reason: Your payment is secure. You have someone to hold accountable if you don't get value for your money. You can always reach out to their customer service for further clarification (Send a Whatsapp DM to 08117751446). All these, you won't get on other platforms.

2. Scroll down to the buttom where you see NYSC Waec Verification Pin. Note: The NYSC Verification Pin is DIFFERENT from the normal Waec Result Checker. Let me tell you the difference. T[b]he Waec Verification Pin does not come with a Serial Number, unlike the Result Checker.[/b] So they serve different purposes.

3. Click on BUY NOW.

4. Proceed to Payment and successfully make your payment on a secure payment platform (PAYSTACK).

5. Your Verification Pin is displayed on the Screen instantly after payment, and also sent to your email.

6. Copy that Pin and go back to your dashboard.

How to Use the Waec Verification Pin to Correct DOB

1. Logon to your NYSC Dashboard.

2. Click on Change DOB at the bottom of your Dashboard.

3. Enter the Waec Verification Pin you bought from www.cegital.com.

4. Click on Submit Request.

5. Congratulations. Your request has been submitted. It takes 3-7 days to effect correction on your dashboard.

I hope you have learnt now how to purchase and use a Waec Verification Pin. Now click this link: www.cegital.com to begin the process of correcting your Date of Birth.

Good Luck!
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Larrysung(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Off topic, but need to ask. How much for online reg total fee?
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Larrysung:

Hi Larrysung. Please visit a cafe closest to you to enquire.
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Eyinjju: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2022
My name is on senate list but the status on senate list is saying my jamb registration number has already been used. What's the solution sir/ma
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Bluish44(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Larrysung:
it's around 3 to 5k...am not too sure..but you must go with ur atm to pay
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Larrysung(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2022
Bluish44:
it's around 3 to 5k...am not too sure..but you must go with ur atm to pay
thanks. Already done. 5k
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2022
Eyinjju:
My name is on senate list but the status on senate list is saying my jamb registration number has already been used. What's the solution sir/ma

There might be a mixup in the Senate List that was sent by your school to NYSC. So please kindly revert back to your school, so they can effect the correction.
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2022
For those who want the exact destination for purchase of Waec Verification pins, please click here: https://cegital.com/store/cards/waec-verification-pin%0D%0A
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by dioraS: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Georgee4u:
Mobilization of NYSC Batch B Corp Members 2022 Begins Today, 3rd June, 2022. If you have corrections to make on your Date of Birth, you need a Waec Verification Pin to enable you make correction on your DOB.

How It Works
When You Visit Your NYSC Dashboard and input the Waec Verification Pin, NYSC picks the Date of Birth on your Waec Result and uses it to correct the one that has been wrongly put on your NYSC portal. So you must be sure that the Date of Birth on your Waec Result is the correct one you want to use. So that you are not repeating the same mistake twice.

If you are sure the Date of Birth on your Waec Result is correct, the next step is to buy a Waec Verification Pin. Let me show you how.

How to Get NYSC Waec Verification Pin Online
1. Visit www.cegital.com. This is the most trusted and most reliable website to purchase your Waec Verification Pin. Reason: Your payment is secure. You have someone to hold accountable if you don't get value for your money. You can always reach out to their customer service for further clarification (Send a Whatsapp DM to 08117751446). All these, you won't get on other platforms.

2. Scroll down to the buttom where you see NYSC Waec Verification Pin. Note: The NYSC Verification Pin is DIFFERENT from the normal Waec Result Checker. Let me tell you the difference. T[b]he Waec Verification Pin does not come with a Serial Number, unlike the Result Checker.[/b] So they serve different purposes.

3. Click on BUY NOW.

4. Proceed to Payment and successfully make your payment on a secure payment platform (PAYSTACK).

5. Your Verification Pin is displayed on the Screen instantly after payment, and also sent to your email.

6. Copy that Pin and go back to your dashboard.

How to Use the Waec Verification Pin to Correct DOB

1. Logon to your NYSC Dashboard.

2. Click on Change DOB at the bottom of your Dashboard.

3. Enter the Waec Verification Pin you bought from www.cegital.com.

4. Click on Submit Request.

5. Congratulations. Your request has been submitted. It takes 3-7 days to effect correction on your dashboard.

I hope you have learnt now how to purchase and use a Waec Verification Pin. Now click this link: www.cegital.com to begin the process of correcting your Date of Birth.

Good Luck!

Patronize them for your verification pin, they have prompt service and are very helpful. Highly recommend

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Stephnorah23: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
The only online and truthworthy platform I have come in contact with, i so much appreciate how I was attended to.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stephnorah23:
The only online and truthworthy platform I have come in contact with, i so much appreciate how I was attended to.

Thank you for trusting us.
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 3:18am On Jun 09, 2022
One day to go guys. Verification Pins still selling.

Visit www.cegital.com to get yours now.
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Verification pins still available.
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Registration and Correction of Date of Birth for PCMs begins today. Waec Verification Pins for Change/Correction of DOB still available at www.cegital.com or send us a message on whatsapp, 08117751446.
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2022
Waec Verification Pins still available on www.cegital.com
Re: There Is A Mistake On The Date Of Birth On My NYSC Dashboard. What Do I Do? by Georgee4u: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Visit https://cegital.com or https://genuinepins.com to buy your Waec Verification pin

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Nysc Ask Corpers To Return Inec Allowance / Pretty Female Corper Dazzles In Ripped Jean, Displays Backside (photos) / Ikpoba Okha Zonal Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.