Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,139 members, 7,856,546 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) (2193 Views)

Can He Still Be Considered 26 Years old or not? / Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
I am a 22 years old male about to get kicked out of home by his parent, I am willing to do anything....sell my kidney, be a personal assistant, anything!..... But not stealing
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
No you are not ready..

Stay in abokiland and be doing fine boy with native wey coke no dey stain.

2 Shares

Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
No you are not ready..

Stay in abokiland and be doing fine boy with native wey coke no dey stain.
im a Yoruba btw
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cataboy:
im a Yoruba btw

ogbeni pada sile...Eko koni baje.

Awon orishirishi hussle wan bi..ko sora re.

Pada sile

2 Likes

Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Shalommy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Op, you're a stubborn child and that's why your parents kicked you out. To be independent ain't easy. Chaii
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ile ti mi o mo anybody...i was born and brought up here by my parents
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, you're a stubborn child and that's why your parents kicked you out. To be independent ain't easy. Chaii
not really, they are both out of work...... Said its time I start to fend for myself... They are right, I am a man... But I'm confused, I don't even know where to start.
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Shalommy(f): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cataboy:
not really, they are both out of work...... Said its time I start to fend for myself... They are right, I am a man... But I'm confused, I don't even know where to start.
Ok, God will make a way for you.
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
am into spamming (when you have money every one will call you sir including your families ) but not your mum you will still femain your name to her cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Boogyman557: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool I get better business for u..

Can u sell WEED at the road side, I mean STREET..

Na me go de supply give u...

one rap of WEED is 200 naira.

if u sell well in a day.. I go pay u..

All u need is to be SHARP, SMART, ALERT AND WISE..

If u don prove to me sey u Sabi sell for STREET, I go RANK U.. u go begin go UP TOWN go sell WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Parkflash(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
OP you sef know say job scarce for Kaduna except if you are willing to teach. Which side do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by uthlaw: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Go learn handwork..go printing villa for kd or learn pop,electrician, welder so so!
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by 11thGoldTREE: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
get yourself together and learn a trade. better still you can join grass root politics and start to dey rough am
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parkflash:
OP you sef know say job scarce for Kaduna except if you are willing to teach. Which side do you stay?
gwamna rd close to Kurmi mashi....you've got work for me... I'm active?
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ferrytech:
am into spamming (when you have money every one will call you sir including your families ) but not your mum you will still femain your name to her cheesy
bro, I go do spamming o, I no get laptop for now and a nigga pocket Is bleeding at the moment....if you dey Kd, I fit come your side.... I smart bro(i catch up quick) and I no be novice for that way, I know one or two but with someone to coach me, I'm sure I'm gonna be something
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
uthlaw:
Go learn handwork..go printing villa for kd or learn pop,electrician, welder so so!
no be free bro
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
11thGoldTREE:
get yourself together and learn a trade. better still you can join grass root politics and start to dey rough am
how I wan take get myself together bro? I no get shishi, and I'm being kicked out, where I go stay sef na God hand e dey.... I wasn't the social type....
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I get better business for u..

Can u sell WEED at the road side, I mean STREET..

Na me go de supply give u...

one rap of WEED is 200 naira.

if u sell well in a day.. I go pay u..

All u need is to be SHARP, SMART, ALERT AND WISE..

If u don prove to me sey u Sabi sell for STREET, I go RANK U.. u go begin go UP TOWN go sell WEED..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you dey Kd? And do you sell good stuff? That's the only way we can compete with the sellers out there... But if your stuff is good, I can break bread with you bro.... I go hustle
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Boogyman557: 2:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Cataboy:
you dey Kd? And do you sell good stuff? That's the only way we can compete with the sellers out there... But if your stuff is good, I can break bread with you bro.... I go hustle
Holly Gram cool NaSo una de take fail exam.

Ur MATAYANCE now, na if I de sell good stuff..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by falcon01: 5:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Cataboy:
I am a 22 years old male about to get kicked out of home by his parent, I am willing to do anything....sell my kidney, be a personal assistant, anything!..... But not stealing
anything you say
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Cataboy:
bro, I go do spamming o, I no get laptop for now and a nigga pocket Is bleeding at the moment....if you dey Kd, I fit come your side.... I smart bro(i catch up quick) and I no be novice for that way, I know one or two but with someone to coach me, I'm sure I'm gonna be something
you cant spam without laptop spammimg is now free
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Oldboss(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
where are you staying maybe I can help you get a place
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Oldboss:
Kurmi mashi bro
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Oldboss:
I can come down to any where
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by lifenija: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
get fuked in d ass? dem. many for island
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Parkflash(f): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cataboy:
gwamna rd close to Kurmi mashi....you've got work for me... I'm active?

I don't know about that side but where I live, teaching jobs dey everywhere like water, as long as you get waec result but the salaries is nothing much sha
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Where do you stay?
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Sirchiboy: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Parkflash:

I don't know about that side but where I live, teaching jobs dey everywhere like water, as long as you get waec result but the salaries is nothing much sha
How much is the salary?
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by Cataboy: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Parkflash:

where do you stay and how much is the salary?
Re: Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) by cavreek: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Bros, for kd teaching and security jobs dey wella now but I no too sure about that ur area way u dey stay.
U fit start with security as na shift dem dey run so that u go fit try dey combine am with other hustle

(1) (Reply)

News 4 Sitp1 / Rlg Com Interview Result / NDDC Aptitude Test: Whats Your Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.