Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu (42757 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by StagethemTVee: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is just behaving like Tonto Dikeh and Nkechi Blessing. Like a woman who was promised marriage and jilted and is now exploding and exposing the jilter. Buhari don buy market. He either builds another ‘other room’ for Tinubu, or marry him as promised!

And the curious thing is that Buhari has not yet cheated Bola Tinubu, and Tinubu attacked him. Why did he not wait until after the primaries before attacking Buhari? Now, he has given Buhari an excuse not to support him. I thought Bola Tinubu knew how to play politics. I was wrong. Very wrong!

Tinubu is letting tantrums spoil what could have been a home run for him at the APC primaries. How can you go and call a Yoruba Governor ‘eleyi’ to his face? Yoruba that love respect? Vice President Yemi Osinbajo must be dancing with his RCCG political directorate!

#TableShaker

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWUQmXju-t/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Actress Nkechi Blessing has reacted to a post by Reno Omokri comparing Bola Ahmed Tinubu's recent actions to her and Tonto Dike.

In her words,

I use to think you have sense,but it’s obvious you lack common sense..why put me in this context in the first place? Welcome to Nigeria when a relationship Ends,automatically it’s the man that left the woman…I for like talk more but instagram guidelines won’t allow..Mr Reno leave my name out of your mouth..no let God P#nish you�� #respectfully

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Between Reno and Tinubu I don’t know who talks too much lately.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
name of d meal that was served to Tinubu as breakfast 20 marks
Differentiate ambode treatment to that of tinubu 20 marks
Giving d circumstances surrounding tinubu ,do you think tinubu will be able to finish his meal 30 marks

Judging by d outburst of tinubu
1)State d reason u think he was served hot meal 40 marks
2)if truly he's a kingmaker why is he begging
his subject to make him king 20 marks
3)do you think tinubu was under d influence of a high substance like Colorado or ice 30 marks

All questions must be answered correctly

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
We should regarding omokri as a comedian now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Aonkuuse(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Two senseless people

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Damscodammy1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Marriage banter.buh d reno was on point O.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Which party reno belong to sef.. Naija na game me sef wan play as long as money dey show nobody cares

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Babyfreshh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
nah mumu go dey follow this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by SultanOfPuna: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
The day i First meet Tonto Dikeh

At Sam Mbakwe Airport in Imo
Omo, that girl FRESH AND SWEET shocked

My prick just stand like Russian Missile
Ready to invade her Ukrainanus

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by kenbee(f): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Someone should tell Reno that he talks too much these days and that he is seriously loosing it
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by SailorUgo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

I countered Tonto on IG and she “chested” it.

I countered Reno on Facebook and the bitch blocked me.

Likes for Tonto and shares for pvssy ass Reno

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by dapsoneh: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
This expired 'nkan alejo' who has nothing to offer apart from shaking her buckets of shit behind her

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by eedimo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
lol
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by yesloaded: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
We joke too much for this con3

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by MomentMan(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reno talks too much. I dislike him!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by emmabest2000(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reno this table wey u dey shake eeeee
Tonto will finish you ooo

Modified ...

Nice punch from Tonto

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
She still prove who she is
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by sexyshola1218: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thank God it’s Friday but before you go declare for club … remember to save small change o.
Plus it’s better to save where the money can grow and that’s precisely what the #FairSave wallet by
fairmoney_ng will give you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by kerry57: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omockery don go nkechi market buy Mathias on top tinubu Mathias. Omockery,nkechi, Tonto and tinubu are all parrots of the same feathers lately. Just talking too much. I used to love Tinubu as a man who hardly talks, so u don't know what he is thinking. Just take a look at the reactions from his yesterday talk alone, they have been waiting for him to talk and they caught him right.
If I were him, I would have waited till the end of the primary.
The north will continue to to teach the south a lesson until they agree to come together as one to confront the north.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by DoggoneDogg: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Even olosho dey reject Mr. Life Ambition grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by omoredia: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, `Who can bring me down to the ground?' Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down," declares the LORD.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Iseolu: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reno have been talking too much lately

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Akinsete19(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Khaysee: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
This one is selling his paid man Atiku na so u deceive jonathan loose elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by gbaskiboy: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
The illustration Reno used is well fitting

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Knowing when to talk should be added as one of the gift that should be earnestly seek for and desire.

Particularly if you're man, you can't be jumping on everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Walllee: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
They said when lizard miss step, fall for ground,children go use am play,Omokri done dey fall I'm hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.