Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu (42766 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mad...all of you are mad, it's high time Nigeria youths realize that non of these people from all the parties mean well for them,and rise up and take back their country from these criminals .
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wear pant no
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by ensamy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
A whole Jagaban of Lagos state has been reduced to this shocked politics is really a dirty game. Sanwo Olu can also loose the 2023 re-election to another party hmmm then the Jagaban will finally be in the mud.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Ken4Christ: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Each time I hear Reno talk about Buhari, I lose respect for him.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by traceman: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yoruba that doesn't support Tinubu should continue, Boko Haram is coming to your door step soon, Fulani s are evil
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by IPIGMODS: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
RenoMonkey and the oloshos who cares...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Gamezi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
This reno dey hawk vawulence

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Freebills12: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
I told u people, he is no Jagaban. A politician would quietly build a house he destroyed immediately. He has a motive for 2023, and it didn't occur to him that he has to unite the south which he destroyed. He can't win APC ticket ,they know that other southern regions will work against him. He is not politician

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by lozanni(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin Naija social media na real cruise.

I am surprised Tonto has not come for him.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu called Dapo Abiodun, a sitting Governor- "eleyi", what an insult.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Imortal001: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tilumbu just kills his life long ambition, even his supporters are ashame of him buy claiming a fake a** kingmaker. The most difficult job now in naija is to be the campaiiin manager of tilumbu. Grangpa please park well, ur braggado too much joor!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Bobloco: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
E pain her reach her spinal ribs grin grin
Reno no well asweargad grin grin

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Kayluka100: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man just want people know he's still a live
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by ThePlugg(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
this bench shaker of a guy don de shake people chair join
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by kofib49108: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ush

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Arizoner: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The day i First meet Tonto Dikeh
At Sam Mbakwe Airport in Imo Omo, that girl FRESH AND SWEET shocked
My prick just stand like Russian Missile Ready to invade her Ukrainanus
You know its FINISHED When Oloshos Don Dey Reject Tinubu..
can you suck pussy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by izubext007: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
That stupid girl no even happy say some body like Reno use her name self......u are a mumu woman.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reno Omokri is a wind vane
Blowing in all directions
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Kingnelson9: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
They should sue him simple.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by DimIsaac10(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Then Reno no really wise.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Nobleman80: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Two nonentity disturbing our lives. The difference between reno and the duo is like six and half dozen
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by IDIOTmoderators: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
name of d meal that was served to Tinubu as breakfast 20 marks
Differentiate ambode treatment to that of tinubu 20 marks
Giving d circumstances surrounding tinubu ,do you think tinubu will be able to finish his meal 30 marks

Judging by d outburst of tinubu
1)State d reason u think he was served hot meal 40 marks
2)if truly he's a kingmaker why is he begging
his subject to make him king 20 marks
3)do you think tinubu was under d influence of a high substance like Colorado or ice 30 marks

All questions must be answered correctly

Childish things... All these JAMBITES on NL!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by IDIOTmoderators: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2022
izubext007:
That stupid girl no even happy say some body like Reno use her name self......u are a mumu woman.
Who be Reno... Reno na human being?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Aganju849: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Nkechi Olobo General Market, Omo Iya Pere

Na for her mama hand she inherit this ashawo work wey she dey do so. I remember her mother for Social Club road that year, 2007. Mama don retire that time tho, she dey sell beer parlour, dey use whip flog those small small yahoo boys wey dey misbehave after dem don high

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by MemoriesAndMe: 12:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Is Reno now promoting Atiku? I thought he was licking Jonathan's butt before. Does he now suck any butt with PDP stamped on it?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by AmzQueen2: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2022
MomentMan:
Reno talks too much. I dislike him!

You were not born to like everyone — just the same way I don't like you. Such is life.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 04, 2022
For your content writer, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends / Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.