Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

“the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries (3533 Views)

The Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20 Billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy C / Whitemoney Sign Endorsement That Shock Everyone Worth 20billion Naira / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by vtmedia: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
“The devil gave me 12Years To Spend 20 billion, I’m even tired” – Yahoo boy cries out (Watch)

A man who claims he ‘signed a contract with the devil’ has revealed he that he has been given just 12-years to spend 20 billion naira.

In a video clip shared online to this effect, the young guy could be seen living large as he flashes wads of money in a bag everywhere he goes. 

He his also seen moving around with very much expensive cars popping champagne and drinking Alot of expensive wine

He explained in the video attached that he was instructed never to invest the money or give it to any family member except to spend it lavishly on anything he wants.

WATCH VIDEO VIA
https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/the-devil-gave-me-12years-to-spend-20-billion-im-even-tired-yahoo-boy-cries-out-watch/

1 Share

Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
This won wan chase clout

1 Like

Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Toisade(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
I lyk you bro if it remains 1hr for you to die you can ask God for forgiveness he will surely forgive you.peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by Parkflash(f): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is okay ooo, las las you will make it

Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by wallarwallar(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rubbish so after 12 yrs wetin go happen.. Some idiot go still dey follow dis wasted soul around.. lmagine u can't invest or dash people money
Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by vinceyinnovation: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Abeg where are the atheist when you need them.

Shey them talk say devil and God no dey
Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by lecowas: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol... 20 billion wey no reach Atiku to settle delegate cheesy... This life no balance

4 Likes

Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by emmabest2000(m): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2022
What's the name of the movie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by PrinceAkorede(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Don't be tired na grin the year still fresh

1 Like

Re: “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries by shaggy007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Where devil take see N20b?

(1) (Reply)

Unilag-Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) Graduated With Style / Photos : Lady Gaga Strips Naked At G.A.Y 'venus' Debut Performance (18+) / Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.