Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fraudster Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Alert (246 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster Alert by ademi87(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2022
SUSPECTED FRAUDSTER ALERT: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!
The suspected criminal below collected money from me (20,000)and did a fake transfer for me and since then he has stopped picking calls nor acknowledging my messages all efforts to get my money from him proved abortive. Please Kindly contact the suspected criminal (Through call, message, WhatsApp or family members) I will also advise the public to abstain from transacting with this person.

Re: Fraudster Alert by sunnymighty(m): 2:15am On Jun 04, 2022
ademi87:
SUSPECTED FRAUDSTER ALERT: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!
The suspected criminal below collected money from me (20,000)and did a fake transfer for me and since then he has stopped picking calls nor acknowledging my messages all efforts to get my money from him proved abortive. Please Kindly contact the suspected criminal (Through call, message, WhatsApp or family members) I will also advise the public to abstain from transacting with this person.

No name? No proof of transaction or what actually transpired that led to this, your story isn't complete sir, why not shed more light.
Re: Fraudster Alert by ademi87(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2022
sunnymighty:

No name? No proof of transaction or what actually transpired that led to this, your story isn't complete sir, why not shed more light.
if you understand the business then you will know that I can't know his name... But I have proof on WhatsApp, our conversation

(1) (Reply)

Olowo Of Owo Announced Arrest Of Those Who Attacked A Catholic Church In Owo / Three Nabbed On Way To Robbery Operation In Ogun / UK Closes Nigerian-owned Church Over Financial Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.