Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa (40484 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Honestfrend: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aboki.... The idiot think say na north him dey.

We go put am for ur body wotowoto..

If 2 say na Warri n babiqu..
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by matm: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
In as much as I condemned stealing.

Jungle justice is not and will never put an end to why people should stop stealing.

This is not how to discipline criminals.

If he eventually survive this beating, he may return with a different format that the whole community will live to regret tongue

U won't understand until u fall victim.D day armed robbers will lay hands on u or what u have labored for, for ages, with blood from their beating gushing forth from ur eyes and mouth with half of ur teeth lost, u won't pity them anymore.
Thieves beat hit their victims with whatever they lay hands to on without mercy.I don't support they are killed, but they shld be beaten to pulp with an indelible injury they will never 4get in a hurry b/f beign handed over to the police.
Thieves lack mercy and deserve no mercy Just pray they don't get u
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Bbbw: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Obyino: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

If only similar treatment would be dished out to those stealing billions from our common wealth.
them de always carry security lol grin grin
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by adecz: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fulani have driven all the Hausa
youth from Northern villages, but you
won't hear them complain.

They now see southern Nigeria as their
only hope. Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Rivers,
Cross River, Enugu etc, they are their,
doing shoe shiner, Indomie, okada, keke,
boila, maigadi , water vendor etc.

But they come with their way Ward,
fanatic, illiterate, violent way of life and
are prepared to stab you at the slightest
misunderstanding. ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
If there is constant power supply won't be stealing of generators because there will not be enough generators in the first place. Corruption in the power sector causes this ripple effect on this thief
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by eeetuk(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
"A Metal Scavenger was mercilessly beaten by residents after he was allegedly caught with three generators suspected to be stolen in Bayelsa, Reports."

A product of lawless Nation!
You will never see a jungle justice in lawful countries. When you find laws such looting and stealing broken, citizens call in the police. The police are better trained to handle crimes of all types, not civilians. That is why i am condemning the beating of this suspected thief.
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Sucre6: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
In as much as I condemned stealing.

Jungle justice is not and will never put an end to why people should stop stealing.

This is not how to discipline criminals.

If he eventually survive this beating, he may return with a different format that the whole community will live to regret tongue

Be like them never steal what u value so much before, be there preaching
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Proudlyomonna: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you on WhatsApp Chat

Nna ehn Udoka zukwanuike na undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Proudlyomonna: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sucre6:

Be like them never steal what u value so much before, be there preaching

I don't support burning or lynching but beating is allowed sha undecided
The guy no even turn to Chinese,them no beat am at all angry
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by jericco1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
missiret:
This man should have gone to the market to see how expensive generator is before going to steal now

Very expensive oo
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by endy69: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
We easily take life we didn’t and can’t make. Nigeria my country. Thank goodness he’s not dead
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Ofiadiegwu: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

If only similar treatment would be dished out to those stealing billions from our common wealth.

You nailed it
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by mukthar2000(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don't no when some Nigerians would learn to stop jungle justice for God sake, becos of I pass my neighbor Gen they want to kill this little boy while some useless and greedy politician are their looting billions of dollars and still go freely.

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Cromagnon: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

E be like say na Aboki sef, deal with that fucken thief, deal with him seriously.

Henceforth no mercy for any thief hence Tinubu is collecting wotowoto.
but if dem burn person for blasphemy now una go begin de weds upandan

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Jmichael1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
The one that happened at igbogene is even worst

these guys enter into people resturant at mid night,pack all the pots and match them to lesser size b4 taking them away

bt luck ran out of one of them on tuesday,dat boy no go ever near person tin again 4 him life,bcus the kind beat he receive,even if na devil receive dat kind beaten,he for run go beg God for 4givness.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by hardon1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Person wey steal generator be like person wey steal cement. Unless you have means to convert it, else ur in Soup
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Jmichael1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
mukthar2000:
I don't no when some Nigerians would learn to stop jungle justice for God sake, becos of I pass my neighbor Gen they want to kill this little boy while some useless and greedy politician are their looting billions of dollars and still go freely.

go price dat i pass my neibour 4 market make u knw hw much...

as for politicians sealing billions,will you use empty hand to fight or beat sum1 with heavly armed security men?
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Jmichael1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
matm:

U won't understand until u fall victim.D day armed robbers will lay hands on u or what u have labored for, for ages, with blood from their beating gushing forth from ur eyes and mouth with half of ur teeth lost, u won't pity them anymore.
Thieves beat hit their victims with whatever they lay hands to on without mercy.I don't support they are killed, but they shld be beaten to pulp with an indelible injury they will never 4get in a hurry b/f beign handed over to the police.
Thieves lack mercy and deserve no mercy Just pray they don't get u

you remind me of my mum bro,she will say....

i no dey pity witch and thief bcus if them wn do u,dem no they pity u...
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Jmichael1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
endy69:
We easily take life we didn’t and can’t make. Nigeria my country. Thank goodness he’s not dead

he 4 better hw wish he dye slf...

e be like say u never cum across thief ooh.
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by umarshehu58(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

E be like say na Aboki sef, deal with that fucken thief, deal with him seriously.

Henceforth no mercy for any thief hence Tinubu is collecting wotowoto.

And so what if he is Aboki? A thief is a thief
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you on WhatsApp Chat
oga ooo na wa ooo just like that

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Bigfish121(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
If its delta,they would have set him ablaze.
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by officialfestus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
post=113467445:
Happy swimming oooo.....
grin grin cheesy
new meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by mukthar2000(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

go price dat i pass my neibour 4 market make u knw hw much...

as for politicians sealing billions,will you use empty hand to fight or beat sum1 with heavly armed security men?
Op i cherished ur mentality, that why I would not argue with you, so u mean whatever the price of the Gen might be is more valuable than that boy life abiii, continued with ur poor thinking.
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Echoban: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

That's not how to toast.

How is he supposed to
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by Jmichael1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
mukthar2000:
Op i cherished ur mentality, that why I would not argue with you, so u mean whatever the price of the Gen might be is more valuable than that boy life abiii, continued with ur poor thinking.

i pray make u cum across thief one day make u knw hw e be...

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by alfsalami: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Other fellow humans are in cool offices even stealing massively yet a suffering man is almost killed here for generators !
Re: Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa by mukthar2000(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

i pray make u cum across thief one day make u knw hw e be...
that is why God Almighty don't answer someone like u prayers, becos of ur negative though and poor mentality. Nice wkend to to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 100 Oil Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death At Arepo, Near Lagos State / LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.