Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. (31309 Views)

Putin Sacks Sergei Shoigu As Defense Minister, Names Successor / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by DWJOBScom(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
The prayer of the saints are working
It gladden my heart when I see such headlines
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by nick50(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
I thought the British media said putin is dead...I hate nonsense

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
FAKE NEWS ALERT!

1 Like

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by DoggoneDogg: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
With all these Generals and Colonels that have either been fired or killed the past 3 months, how many come remain for Russia military??

This Igbofam sef

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by error4040: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Source ( Yahoo NEWS)
Source (Dailymail UK)

LIES
LIES
&
More LIES!!!!

This people no de taya ? HABA!!! I thought they Said PUTIN is dead Poisoned by his Generals grin
Now they have come again with another blunder, Dropping shitpile of names no pictures of the so called Generals grin

The UK&US would do anything to make the world believe Russia is having a Hard time and giving Citizens with no combat Training beliefs to Arm up and Keep fighting despite knowing Theirs no HOPE same as they Can't Do Nadaaa.

while in Reality innocent souls are dying Daily trying to act Tough just because a Clown of a President is giving them Hope.

See If you believe this NEWS saying Russia is losing Heavy towards the invasion and Many Soldiers are Refusing orders to invade Ukraine or Soldiers deserting the Russian military. grin cheesy grin

Then you should fully agree that an ELEPHANT can pass through a NEEDLE

3 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Igbofam2: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
mach7:
This is classic disinformation.

You write a headline and even the content of the news report differs from the headline.

I wonder when the Ministry of Internal Affairs became the ministry of defense.

These are not military generals, they are generals working in the police force.

I can see you are lost. Russian media already confirmed it themselves. So Russian media are now sending out disinformation?

Yes or No!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by purplekayc(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sack or Purge?
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Antoeni(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
The Same Action is What is Expected of Buhari Long Time Ago
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by mach7(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

I can see you are lost. Russian media already confirmed it themselves. So Russian media are now sending out disinformation?

Yes or No!
Don't act daft please and read my comments again. They are not military generals, they are policemen working for the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Even the news content stated such.

If you are ignorant of how police forces are organized in Russia, a simple Google or Yandex search will help you.

Now run along and look for more fake news to please your masters.

4 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Another nonsense as usual. Pravda.ru is a tabloid like the Dailymail and is not owned by the Russian government. It was called Pravda Online until the founders changed it to Pravda. Pravda (as in the newspaper itself) is published by the Russian government and is not related to pravda.ru.

Pravda.ru is known for publishing fake and sensational news just for clicks. This was the same site that posted things like: “Aliens forced Americans out from the Moon”, “Alien and human skulls found on Mars”, and "Nuclear strike hits Yemen". These are all sensational and fake news just like this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pravda.ru

3 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by emmamajesty: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is Putin still alive and na him?

We heard that Putin is sick or dead

Is it the same dead Putin still firing his commanders?

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by UrPapa: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lol. But nobody is reporting when zelensky sacked his generals too

1 Like

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Truthsave: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by hope4nigeria(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Fake news
fake you, you are a strong Fake human being
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Igbofam2: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
mach7:
Don't act daft please and read my comments again. They are not military generals, they are policemen. Even the news content stated such.

If you are ignorant of how police forces are organized in Russia, a simple Google or Yandex search will help you.

Now run along and look for more fake news to please your masters.

You are the ignorant one my friend.

They are Military Generals and I know it is hurting you real bad which is why you ended your comment so distastefully grin

Now run along and go sulk in a corner near Putin's ass so you can lick it when he chooses

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by israel90: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
I thought uk media said Putin may have died,abi d body double act t exactly like him

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by KillerCrocodile: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

Elvictor your fellow Russian dolt Kingsnairaland calls you a fool and an idiot here because according to you you said it's fake news because a Russian newspaper cannot be writing in English but Kingsnairaland says you lie by also posting ANTI WEST new plus PRO RUSSIAN news written in ENGLISH from same Pravda.ru cheesy grin

Both of you need to have an emergency meeting in your "I love Russia and Putin" named whatsapp group so you can decide to unify your attacks on my posts cheesy

Right now both of you look like outright idiots and infact have called yourselves idiots by yourselves grin

See as them just dey confirm your post Free of Charge........ cheesy cheesy

From Fake News to Real Confirmation

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by emmamajesty: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
UrPapa:
My brother those Ukrainian soldiers are not human beings rather na robots them be

1 Like

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Igbofam2: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

See as them just dey confirm your post Free of Charge........ cheesy cheesy

From Fake News to Real Confirmation

grin cheesy

Today they worked for me for free by helping me confirm the anti Russian news grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by treatise: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Elvictor:

Russia news paper writing in English grin cheesy grin
Try RT.ru
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by MrDoGood(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frustration
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by BannedUser: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by error4040: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

Yes or No!

And no images of the so called Generals? grin

1 Like

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Igbofam2: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
error4040:

And no images of the so called Generals? grin

You can ask www.Pravda.ru that is if Russian authorities would allow them publish freely grin

https://english.pravda.ru/news/russia/152176-putin_sacks_generals/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by error4040: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
UrPapa:

He is a CLOWN, his own Generals sef de wish make the Werey die for airstrike.

Because the werey think say na COMEDY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Igbofam2: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
error4040:

He is a CLOWN, his own Generals sef de wish make the Werey die for airstrike.

Because the werey think say na COMEDY grin grin grin

You too dey vex na chai grin

Is Putin your biological daddy? cheesy

All this vexation wey dey burst vein and all this your typing in bold just to do what? Do you wish he was you Daddy? cheesy

Let us know so we can start signing a petition to that effect. wink

He sacked his generals but na you e dey pain grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Padipadi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
This notorious Russia hating OP with his stale propaganda again
All of you Putin kids can go n hang on a plane to Novosibirsk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Those generals go plan him downfall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by KillerCrocodile: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

grin cheesy

Today they worked for me for free by helping me confirm the anti Russian news grin

Lol..... cheesy cheesy

Dem help you Wash Plate and Pot in your Restaurant..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fahdiga:
This notorious Russia hating OP with his stale propaganda again

Are you saying that Putin didn't sack 5 of his generals? Are you saying that Russian newspapers also didn't confirm it?

What are you actually saying? Or is the reality that Putin sacked his generals are propaganda by who against who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.