Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare (992 Views)

My Tyre Got Ruined While Speeding On The Highway / How Avoid Police Extortion And Harassment On The Highway / How To Change Your Car Tyre On Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare by perfectbuy(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2022
I can’t begin to describe the feeling you get when you realize you’ve got a flat tyre on the highway in the middle of nowhere, far from civilization or aid. It’s an ordeal that no one should have to go through. However, it is possible that this will occur. If you’re unlucky enough to find yourself stranded on the side of the road with a flat tyre, you’ll know that it can be a tricky process to fix. If you’re in a hurry, this can be particularly frustrating, as you’ll likely have to wait for someone to come by and help you. But what if there’s no one around? In this situation, you’ll need to know how to fix a flat tyre on the highway when there’s no spare. Read on to learn more about this handy technique!

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2022/06/04/how-to-fix-a-flat-tyre-on-the-highway-when-theres-no-spare/

Re: How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare by Bigheart007: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2022
If I ever click that link or even dream of clicking it make tinubu win grin

9 Likes

Re: How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare by OfficialDJ: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2022
grin
Bigheart007:
If I ever click that link or even dream of clicking it make tinubu win grin

1 Like

Re: How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare by fineboynl(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
You should have said how to make the car fly.

3 Likes

Re: How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare by cyborg123(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
How to perform miracles. grin
Re: How To Fix A Flat Tyre On The Highway When There’s No Spare by perfectbuy(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2022
It is said that information is king and knowledge is life. If you would care to read, you will find a way to not keep you stranded on a deserted road in the middle of the night. Of course ignorance is always a choice, I'm afraid
fineboynl:
You should have said how to make the car fly.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Venza Available For Sale / US Gas Stations Closing Fast / HELP - Where Can I Hire A Car In Lagos For 6 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.