Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34461 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Cancri:
horror story abeg

christianjoy:
horror story
swiz123:

Horror

Omor I get Horror story fans oh...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Alapogentle:
when the tori de start chairman

Probably after the presidential elections sir.

cassyrooy:
I gallant well for my area. Thanks for asking.

Hope more dey come?

More dey come oh, my name na Ryback, I always provide MORE....
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Damibiz:
Of all the ladies here X and Naomi na my type,X because she get small madness for head and Naomi oh Naomi......just because of the name...my former babe name for Gwagwalada

Be like you like bad girls well well abi?

No too do, make person no break ya head or scatter your house one day Sha...

Hope you no dey too eye woman like me😁
hotswagg12:
Love story. Baba I hail o.

Boss, I hail you too. Why you too like love story sef, na one genre wey I never take my time write before though cause it's too easy, somewhat...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by hotswagg12: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2023
Therock5555:

Be like you like bad girls well well abi?

No too do, make person no break ya head or scatter your house one day Sha...

Hope you no dey too eye woman like me😁

Boss, I hail you too. Why you too like love story sef, na one genre wey I never take my time write before though cause it's too easy, somewhat...
Baba na because I no like horror story and as for Action, I prefer to watch am. I hail.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by ashatoda: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Therock5555:

Hey guys and lady girls... Make una decide, what would y'all want me to write on next?

Love story

Action story

Horror story...

Make una drop una comments lemme start to work on it ASAP. Thank you.

Still I Rock!!!

Action with real knacking
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Chaos14: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Therock5555:
I carry God beg una, nobody should quote the post above this, I'll feel bad with myself if I have to rescroll down after my original post, please let's not complicate things for other readers.

You can tag my moniker instead.

Thank you once again.

Still I Füçking ROCK!!
where the chapter de
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by yungbanks(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Abeg drop love and Action story coming from you e go kpolash
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2023
Chaos14:
where the chapter de

Story wey I don erase...🤣🤣🤣

You came late Sir...you gats order for your copy of you're so interested.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Chaos14: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Therock5555 post=121117798]

Story wey I don erase...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by PraisesPblaze(m): 2:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Action go nice, e don tay I read action story
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Therock5555:

Anyway I still dey Rock!!!

Dawg! Been awhile, betcha good and healthy?

(I bin won yarn you say for "HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A W'MAN SCORNED" you attended FCE and say na "LONG STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY"wink

I sure say adventure go dey for college and lot more, whyn't let us feel it just like this great thread or TPS 1 and 2.
Believe me man, you're great with sorta pretty talent, bring out the best in you like you did years back, give us somethin' wow, real and dope to feed on.

"You gon' be straight bruh."
|Myron|

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Dawg! Been awhile, betcha good and healthy?

(I bin won yarn you say for "HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A W'MAN SCORNED" you attended FCE and say na "LONG STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY"wink

I sure say adventure go dey for college and lot more, whyn't let us feel it just like this great thread or TPS 1 and 2.
Believe me man, you're great with sorta pretty talent, bring out the best in you like you did years back, give us somethin' wow, real and dope to feed on.

"You gon' be straight bruh."
|Myron|

Baba if I tell you say I no do much doings for school, you no go believe am.

Till tomorrow my ex coursemates no gree say I get admission sef cause I was rarely in school, they only find me during exam period with lots of passengers, haaahahahaha

I was more interested in girls from other universities nearby, e get day wey I manage attend letures, one barny just go front of hall say she wan call out gay students for department.

Na my name she call first, say if I no be gay, make I comot come kiss her for front. Omor I no move sef...

Them yab me tire cause babe hot die... But I later track her and insured my divine rod into her red Sea.

I guess she never looked down on me again.

grin grin grin

How'dy bruh....
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Therock5555:

Baba if I tell you say I no do much doings for school, you no go believe am.

Till tomorrow my ex coursemates no gree say I get admission sef cause I was rarely in school, they only find me during exam period with lots of passengers, haaahahahaha

I was more interested in girls from other universities nearby, e get day wey I manage attend letures, one barny just go front of hall say she wan call out gay students for department.

Na my name she call first, say if I no be gay, make I comot come kiss her for front. Omor I no move sef...

Them yab me tire cause babe hot die... But I later track her and insured my divine rod into her red Sea.

I guess she never looked down on me again.

grin grin grin

How'dy bruh....

LMAO...
I dey always feel you!
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jesubaby: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Silver1996:
Following.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by TonyBby: 1:33pm On Jan 03
How far bro, Compliment of the season. How about that your guy that always crossover every New year with new shawties?.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08
TonyBby:
How far bro, Compliment of the season. How about that your guy that always crossover every New year with new shawties?.

Hahahahaha, Happy new year bro.

You just brought back pleasant memories.

Boys don turn to men oh, Remember 20 boys cannot walk on the same road for 20 years

Everybody dey on him own lane.

I didn't pass this recent crossover with any of my old gang, I was rolling with some new cats wey dey hot like fire via G-tinz.

Anyway I managed to bring together 70% of my old squad on the 24th of December. Imagine guys coming all the way from Benin, Lagos, Kano, Abuja to come and see me in a local bar in my area where my parents don crench Me. cheesy grin grin

I swear my reputation has gone from 70% to 190% in that area(so much for trying to keep a low profile.)

The area dude I was chilling with that day kept telling me that nobody would come meet me in that local bar on a day like 24th when lots of happening bar choke town, couple of them called me to come meet them in bigger bars but I insisted that anybody that wants to see me, should come to me.

Na as cars begin pull up around the bar nai the guy know say I no be jokerman, we did total shutdown on that joint, the bar woman was coming to greet us every 5 minutes, she never expected to make that much in a day.

We were so wasted that nobody remembered to take pictures sef.

We leave drinks run sef, na area guys just dey come select wetin them want.

I went viral in the area, I no fit even go the bar again sef cause na Boss Boss Boss everywhere.

Me wey dey drag with sapa.

Make God just bless my small fame with money Sha.

4 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by TonyBby: 10:40am On Jan 09
Therock5555:

Hahahahaha, Happy new year bro.

You just brought back pleasant memories.

Boys don turn to men oh, Remember 20 boys cannot walk on the same road for 20 years

Everybody dey on him own lane.

I didn't pass this recent crossover with any of my old gang, I was rolling with some new cats wey dey hot like fire via G-tinz.

Anyway I managed to bring together 70% of my old squad on the 24th of December. Imagine guys coming all the way from Benin, Lagos, Kano, Abuja to come and see me in a local bar in my area where my parents don crench Me. cheesy grin grin

I swear my reputation has gone from 70% to 190% in that area(so much for trying to keep a low profile.)

The area dude I was chilling with that day kept telling me that nobody would come meet me in that local bar on a day like 24th when lots of happening bar choke town, couple of them called me to come meet them in bigger bars but I insisted that anybody that wants to see me, should come to me.

Na as cars begin pull up around the bar nai the guy know say I no be jokerman, we did total shutdown on that joint, the bar woman was coming to greet us every 5 minutes, she never expected to make that much in a day.

We were so wasted that nobody remembered to take pictures sef.

We leave drinks run sef, na area guys just dey come select wetin them want.

I went viral in the area, I no fit even go the bar again sef cause na Boss Boss Boss everywhere.

Me wey dey drag with sapa.

Make God just bless my small fame with money Sha.

Na so my G!, Just keep the hustle real. Me self for my side all my G's just lock up, na just with my weed I celebrate am.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Caseywilliams(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18
[quote author=TonyBby post=127853491]

Na so my G!, Just keep the hustle real. Me self for my side all my G's just lock up, na just with my weed I celebrate am.
This user nah banny abi nah guy man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / Chimamanda Adichie Mourns Her Mother's Death (Pictures) / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.