Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless (2385 Views)

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! / JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless by Uwagood123(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
To me it was a no-brainer; they were simply trying to gain her approval. Gina always laughingly told me it was from her revolutionary teaching skills; I always rebutted, "Having a spectacular pair of legs and a nice ass is not a skill."

She's the type of female college educator that you might see in a cheap class B movie, only she's truly brilliant, naturally beautiful, very professional, and has perfect C-cup breasts that God gave her.

The fact that she was a highly sexy thirty-seven year old college educator spread like wildfire at the motel and actually got Gina even more "Hot Points," as some of the young men began calling it. I sometimes wish I were more ignorant to men gazing at her, but hey, I'm neither naive nor stupid when it comes to what they are staring at; it's not the bikini, it's what's under it.

She truly is gorgeous and will be stared at, especially by her male students, males in general for that matter. It's been said that if men stare at a woman as she walks by, she's beautiful, but if both men and women stare, she's hot.

I can safely say that Gina is hot. At 5'3", 108 lbs, gorgeous ass, perfect curves, flawless skin, and an amazingly cute innocent looking face, the fact that she is a college professor really made little difference. If she were a bottle washer, the testosterone-filled young men at this motel would have been attracted to her.

Just into our second day there, we ended up driving to her sister's home ten minutes outside Panama City Beach. We always ended up staying the entire day hanging out and catching up. It was basically our spring routine
Click to continue reading https://pin.it/4AQ65Fp

(1) (Reply)

48 Laws Of Power - Good Book Or Bad Book? / What To Do About Short Stories...... / THE Game(season1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.