Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

1$ Is Going For #700 � Take This Serious. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1$ Is Going For #700 � Take This Serious. (155 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / How Would Your Life Be Affected If 1$ Is Truly 184 Naira? / ETISALAT Data Promo (1gb For #700) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1$ Is Going For #700 � Take This Serious. by Oladunni2021(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2022

Never take this for granted ��

Good evening to you

Though I didn't plan to share this with you guys.
Because I know how Nigerians do have wrong intentions when it's comes to legit online business �.

I'm not here to tell you more about what Amazon KDP is all about, are benefits and why you shouldn't miss the offer if you are an Android users not even PC.

If you want to know about it I posted something about it of recent or go through everything in the link below.

I know you are already saying it to yourself that it's about money, yes it's and it will always be ���.

If you understand what business is, nobody will tell you to get it @ #20,000 without thinking twice because is one of the easiest way to earn online and no additional fee after the 20k.

You can see different Earning proofs below �
Is either you get it@20k now or you pay more than that later or you buy 3jeans ����.

Choice is yours, if you need it or want to know more MESSAGE or call the number below to access 55 minutes video that gives you introduction of what you will get.

Or
paullybest25 @ gmail .com

SHALOM 
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND�

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Investing Vs. Saving: Which Should You Do, When, And How? / Blockchain Wallet Recovery Service / What Is The Secret Place On Web That Most Bigboys Make Fast Cashouts From? Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.