Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? (14547 Views)

Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2022
cadet222:
Rahab and Delilah
grin
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by OlawaleBammie: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Frank25:
what are favourite bible characters?

mine: david and king solomon.

share yours.

David....He was an action man, not a mumu xtian.

Solomon... The man sabi chop world to the brim grin

Joseph.... Baba na product of grace..

Adam.... He had nobody to contest with while choosing his woman, his woman was made for him fresh and for hin alone. He only concubine na snake, and snake no fit fvck human grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2022
God the Father, The Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost and prophet Daniel
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by musicwriter(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Ajalekoko76:
Mary, wife of Joseph and mother of Jesus.

Her Piety and humility is second to none.

Mary, Jesus, Joseph all three never existed.

Mary was copied from Egyptian Isis- mother of the savior, Horus.

Jesus was copied from Horus- son of God.

Joseph is an imitation of Osiris- God the father.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by meeketta: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Apostle Paul

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why calling the mods on me? undecided

I got the right to make my choice, oga mind your business.
he is tagging the mods for front page
Try get dey reason with sense
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
musicwriter:

Mary, Jesus, Joseph all three never existed.

Mary was copied from Egyptian Isis- mother of the savior, Horus.

Jesus was copied from Horus- son of God.

Joseph is an imitation of Osiris- God the father.
your dead grandfather must be weeping over you right now

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Thattallgirl:
Jonah and David
you're a villain if so
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2022
blackbone989:
Elisha, Elijah and John. I love vawulences
mine Jezebel and Delilah ;we must fight against peace grin

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Farid24224(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
JUDAS ISCARIOT!! grin
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by musicwriter(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Zacheus

Zacheus never existed. If you want to find anyone like Zacheus (who never existed) it would refer you back to the bible!! Why? Because they never HISTORICALLY existed. Such people and many others only exist inside the bible.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Serenitys: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Solomon remains a legend thou cheesy angry
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
englishmart:
Pharaoh, the one that didn't know Joseph
grin
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2022
LINTUNE:
David and Daniel...
the latter is exceptionally amazing
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Mangekyo: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Jesus Christ (obviously)
King David
King Solomon
Prophet Elijah
Paul
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by ellizy(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Judas
Your fuckup, karma fight at you!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by musicwriter(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Samba189:
Joseph for his patience and self control.

Joseph never existed. The Egyptians were the most advanced civilization of their time. Joseph won't have had any place in their midst as an intelligent person.

The Egyptians themselves were teaching people the type of magical powers Joseph was said to possess.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Weezy463:

Orunmila and Obatala
I RESPECT MY CULTURE MORE THAN A WHITE MAN PROPAGANDA.
oh shut it please

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by DannyFX2638: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Daniel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2022
musicwriter:

Samson never existed. Samson and Delilah are metaphors used to teach a lesson, just like the tortoise in African mythologies.

The lesson is never reveal your iner-most secret to anyone, including your wife. Ancient people perfectly understood that.
just shove off your ignorance and piss off this thread.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by derecho(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Elihu
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
Doubting Thomas. He said "I will not believe until I see." This is a smart man.
your wisdom is only limited to redpill threads of which I'm a member.
It doesn't mean you'll have sense or knowledge in every matter.
In this particular issue, you're foolish so please shove your ignorance down your throat and piss off this thread

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by smokeyupu(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2022
ELISHA THE GREAT
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by LINTUNE(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2022
MaskSubzero:
the latter is exceptionally amazing
indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by derecho(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2022
You dey mind am.

Metaphor kor, Merinphor ni
MaskSubzero:
just shove off your ignorance and piss off this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by musicwriter(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Judas Iscariot.

He makes you understand that not everyone who calls you friend is your friend.

If the 12 disciples were perfect, it wouldn't have made any sense. They need someone to snitch on them.

If Judas hadn't sacrificed himself to be used by the devil, Jesus would have maybe died a natural death or other less glorifying death.

There's Glory in Jesus death and one man made it possible and fast... His name? Judas Iscariot

None of the 12 disciples existed. The 12 disciples represent the 12 Star constellations i.e Aries, aquarius, pieces, etc around the sun.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by musicwriter(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2022
fykes:

Who is deceiving you?
Go and read the book of maccabbees and u will see the genealogy of Samson

All you have to do is provide the historicity of anybody you claim existed. It's as simple as that.
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by musicwriter(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2022
MaskSubzero:
your dead grandfather must be weeping over you right now

Keep your insults to yourself. All you have to do is provide the historicity of anybody you claim existed. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by phemmyfour: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Frank25:

share yours.

Enoch, Thomas
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by Ofiadiegwu: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Frank25:

share yours.

David (especially when he was younger),
Daniel,
Elijah,
Elisha,
*JESUS CHRIST*
John the Beloved.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by iswallker(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Frank25:

share yours.

Is the Bible a play book

Don't try this with the religion of piss o

undecided
Re: What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by MaskSubzero: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2022
musicwriter:

Keep your insults to yourself. All you have to do is provide the historicity of anybody you claim existed. It's as simple as that.
sorry I believe in the concept of faith.
I don't need any history, oral traditiom, archaeology, genealogy or anything to proof my faith.
That's my ideology and the concept of Christianity.
Even those who have the history and family genealogy of Abraham (the Jews) are not Christians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christians Protecting Muslims During Their Prayers In Egypt / What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.