Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Abena Korkor Hold Social Media To Ransom With Latest Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abena Korkor Hold Social Media To Ransom With Latest Videos (596 Views)

Ghanaian TV Presenter And Actress Abena Korkor Naked Video & Photos Leaked / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abena Korkor Hold Social Media To Ransom With Latest Videos by uchebest20(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2022

Abena Korkor hold social media to ransom with latest videos

Nana Abena Korkor, a controversial media figure, has renamed herself’suoden gangster’ after posting a new video on social media.
Abena Korkor has garnered attention for posting private photos on social media and names people with whom she has supposedly had affairs.

Abena Korkor recently topped the charts after giving a verbal list of the men she had slept with, including KOD, Sammi Awuku, Eugene Safo Nkansah of the Nkonkonsa blog, and Kojo Yankson.

After filling her Instagram page with new footage, the plus-size TV program host has set tongues wagging once more on social media.

Aben has been seen with a lengthy shisha pipe in his mouth. The media star is shown puffing her shisha in a dimly lit location, looking irritated.

As if that wasn’t enough, Abena follows up with a new video in which she flaunts her raw goods like tomatoes in a market.

She made it apparent in her video that no two people are the same, which is why she allowed people to voice their unfavorable feelings about her bipolar disease and lifestyle.

This is how I’d want to express myself; those who like to remark on my hatred are welcome to do so; those who wish to comment on the art in it are welcome to do so; and let me be, just as I’m letting you be, to write your rubbish and know nothing about me.

My life is mine to live, and it’s been a great one so far, and I wouldn’t change a thing about it; I love myself, and I adore Abena Korkor.”
See Video Below
https://metastar.com.ng/abena-korkor-hold-social-media-to-ransom-with-latest-videos/

Re: Abena Korkor Hold Social Media To Ransom With Latest Videos by Chaos14: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
"Raw goods like tomatoes" this one got me

1 Like

Re: Abena Korkor Hold Social Media To Ransom With Latest Videos by suffering: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
She’s hiding her belly. It obviously is as large as her behind. Ghanaian men no get taste.

(1) (Reply)

‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him / Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson Surprises Mum With Brand New House / Portable In War Street F!ght Hours After Wedding In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.