Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? (1011 Views)

How Did We End Up With So Many Churches? / Religious Killings / Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AfroAgroPower: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
The Financial Church of Love (TFCOL):

The Financial Church of Love is a Digital Church of Love that started 3 Weeks ago for the purpose of Spreading The Gospel of Financial Empowerment Truths that will help Enlighten and Expose People to Financial Freedom.

So far; The Financial Church of God has got 3 Threads on Nairaland since it's inception. This is a church that started on Nairaland to Provide The FINANCIAL ENLIGHTENMENT that is SERIOUSLY and LARGELY Lacking amongst many individuals.

Today; I had been reflecting on the Right Financial Topic to Write and Teach on... I had been taking my time to search deeply into my CONSCIOUSNESS as to what would be Right for Public Assimilation.

However; My Heart was broken when I opened up The Nairaland Platform to see that there had already been a "Cathedral Massacre" in Owo, Ondo State.

Almost all the recent threads on Nairaland seemed to be occupied with This Bad News and The Pictures of The People that were killed.

Such an Agony.

Why are Humans Killing Themselves like Beasts All in The Name of Religion, Politics, Tribalism or Whatever ?

It really hurts to see people who had The Passion To Do Better in Life pass away in very Hurrible Manners like this.

It really hurts to see us Kill Ourselves.

As Nigerians; We are not getting any younger.

As a people; it is HIGHTIME We Addressed These Religious Violence and The Level of Our Poor Security.

We are gradually Wasting Away Young Lives without Empathy.

And The Only way we can stop all of these Atrocities is to Tackle The Problem from The ROOT.

So, Please...

As a Concerned Nigerian; How Do We Address and Put An End to The Religious Crisis, Wars and Massacres Happening in Nigeria ?

What do we need to do as Concerned Youths of The Country ?

Let Love Lead.

Only Love can.

Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by Chaos14: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
By seprating the country as simple as that
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AfroAgroPower: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!
This is terrible Wickedness.

This killings reminds of a revelation/ encounter a brother in Christ had with JESUS, which was sent to me some few days ago on the Need for all Believers to pray!

This was the revelation!

STRICT ORDER FROM GOD TO All NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN PRAYER WARRIORS
By Apostle Ubani Kingsley C

I had finished my prayer and was making some topical research. Suddenly, I heard the sound of footsteps and when I looked up, behold, the bearers of the footsteps were Jesus Christ Our Saviour and two angels. Three of them were on white garments, and except Jesus Christ, the two angels had wings and swords. Fear gripped me because that was almost the same way Jesus Christ came to me on 21st June 2012 and told me that my room was malodorous but the difference between the previous one and present one was that the previous experience took place in Aba at 2:57am on 21st day of June 2012 while present encounter happened at our camp ground in Imo State at 6:15am on this day, Wednesday 25th May, 2022. I was able to know the time of this encounter with the help of a big wall clock in my sitting room.

As I was shivering in fear of the sudden physical appearance of the three visitors - I mean physically and not in dream, trance or revelation, Jesus Christ said to me, "Son, peace be unto you. Do not be afraid, I am your Master Jesus Christ and these two angels are the angels who followed me to some places in the Northern States of Nigeria to protect the faithful christians there from the attacks of their enemies who came to kill them. We went to save their lives for being faithful to God and to show them that God still remains faithful to those who are faithful to Him".

"Son", Jesus Christ called me and said, "last year I came to you and told you that God said that all Christians should pray to stop war from coming to Nigeria, and they prayed although not all the people did the prayer and some who did the prayer didn't do it faithfully but because of those who did the prayer faithfully, God averted the war to Russia and Ukraine just for the sake of his beloved ones in Nigeria. It is not that there are no God-fearing people in those nations but God chooses who He would show His mercy. Remember God loved Jacob and hated Esau, but are they not born by the same father, Isaac? God chooses what to do and how He wants His things done. He is above questions", Jesus Christ added.

Furthermore, Jesus Christ said, "Son, God send me, to tell you and all the Christians to embark on 120 days prayer and fasting like they did last year, 2021. The prayer should start from the 1st day of June and stop on the 28th day of September all in 2022. The time of the prayer and fasting for each day is 6am to 3pm for general and those who know that they are prayer warriors should go beyond the 6am to 3pm fasting and prayer to any length they can, each day but it must still be as their strengths can carry them each day. They can do it individually, in groups or in their churches. The Bible topics, the Bible passages, and prayer points for each day shall be give to them personally by the Holy Spirit. The focus of the prayer is that God should stop the bloodshed and destruction, and bring peace and safety in Nigeria. God is ready to shake Nigeria with His power and prove to all human that He is God and not man because He has lifted up His sword against His enemies but He wants His people to move Him into action by being obedience to the order He has given. He wants His people to do their parts by praying and fasting while He will finish the rest", Jesus Christ said.

He continued further, "bloodshed Nigeria has reached the throne of God and the blood of the innocents who were killed in Nigeria are crying for vengeance. There is going to be a 'shaking' in Nigeria if christians will obediently do the prayer and fasting because it is time for God's vengeance. The prayer will affect a lot of people in Nigeria and it will expose a lot of hidden things. More so, the prayer and fasting will bring celebration at last. Then 29th day of September to 1st day of October 2022 shall be days of praises to God", He concluded.

Pls there no exaggeration or fallacy in the above message. It is absolutely genuine and accurate. If there is, I wouldn't have enclosed my contact therein. Our only strong weapons are our knees. The longer they last on the floor of prayer, the more powerful we become. Prayer is our defensive proofs, it has no spiritual restriction. It can reach the unreached. Therefore, let's obediently do it together for our benefits and the benefits of our generations. Let us be strong and courageous for God is with us to grant victory and peace in Jesus' name, amen.

People have been praying for Nigeria for Years.

Practical Problems need Practical Solutions.

Practical Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding is what Nigerians Need and Not Prayers.

What has the prayers on insecurity challenges done for Nigeria ? Absolutely Nothing.

It's HighTime We stopped Deceiving Ourselves about A God telling Us To Pray to Him about Our Own Security.

That's purely Nonsense and Emptiness.

Why would a God who created You reveal to you to pray to him before He Keeps You Secured from The Same Enemies He Created as a People on Earth ?

It's High Time We Had Sense in Nigeria.

Our Problem is Mainly This Religious Differences of Allah and Yahweh which was created for us to Blindly Follow.

Let's all wake up from Our Slumbers.

Love is The God that We Need

For

God is LOVE.

Any other God you think lives up the sky is just an imposed and enforced concept which has been indoctrinated and lasting in your psychology.

I expect you to read this with an open mind. And I don't expect you to quickly give up on your Wrong Beliefs about The Concept of Your God being an "Almighty Man".

The Concept of God is not Human and is not subjected to Masculinity.

God is Love.

If We can All Love each other without any Bias; There would be No Religious Killings in Nigeria anymore. LOVE is All that We Need to Continue to Express to one another.

Love is The Greatest. So, we need to practice Loving Each Other Genuinely without any Bias.

Pastors and Imams need to stop preaching about VENGEFULNESS and HATREDNESS for People who they consider as " Unbelievers" because of their different orientation on religion.

This is how to start with The practice LOVE that can be upholded in the entire Country.

Prayers will not Solve The Problem of Religious Killings in Nigeria or anywhere in The World.

It has NEVER, and It will NEVER.

This is The AGE OF REASONING. Let's Begin to Reason Together with Our Brains and Stop Deceiving Ourselves.

Best.

~ Messiah of Spiritual, Agricultural, Financial and Experiential (SAFE) Education.

The SAFE Rabbi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AfroAgroPower: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chaos14:
By seprating the country as simple as that

How do we get this done without Shedding Blood of Innocent People ?
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by Chaos14: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

How do we get this done without Shedding Blood of Innocent People ?
Ipob want to seprate boko haram, fulani want to seprate and yoruba nation want to seprate we can handle this peacefully
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AfroAgroPower: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chaos14:
Ipob want to seprate boko haram, fulani want to seprate and yoruba nation want to seprate we can handle this peacefully

I see your point here.

Are there any other tribe that do not want Us to be separated ?
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by Chaos14: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

I see your point here.

Are there any other tribe that do not want Us to be separated ?
well am sure atleast 10 people in one tribe want to seprate It because of lugard and his chick flora that we are stuck like this
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AfroAgroPower: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chaos14:
well am sure atleast 10 people in one tribe want to seprate It because of lugard and his chick flora that we are stuck like this

How do we youths of the country align ourselves digitally in peace to strategically plan how to separate ourselves ?

What is needed to be done ?

Any Clue?
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by TAYO124: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
The contraption named Nigeria is built on. Faulty foundation, the only way out is to breakup the country and let breakout regions begin building new structures within which they can live.
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by Chaos14: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

How do we youths of the country align ourselves digitally in peace to strategically plan how to separate ourselves ?

What is needed to be done ?

Any Clue?
If we can come together for one last time like endsars we can impose the bill on the FG The we can go our seprate ways
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AfroAgroPower: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chaos14:
If we can come together for one last time like endsars we can impose the bill on the FG The we can go our seprate ways

We can come together.

But it doesn't have to be as rowdy and rebellious as the ENDSARS.

It has to be planned, coordinated and All Approach Documented Digitally and In Prints.

We need to PROPOSE STRONGLY, Not PROTEST VIOLENTLY.

All Protests lead to Violence. That's always the problem with PROTESTS.

So, We need to look in the direction of PROPOSALS.
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AfroAgroPower: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
TAYO124:
The contraption named Nigeria is built on. Faulty foundation, the only way out is to breakup the country and let breakout regions begin building new structures within which they can live.

You are right.

This is the reason for the thread.

How do we get this done peacefully ?

This is the question to be answered.

Do we have youths who are ready to achieve this feat ?

How do we begin ?

Paramountly; We should operate on a Public Forum like Nairaland, instead of running any Closed Group for this purpose.
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by Chaos14: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

We can come together.

But it doesn't have to be as rowdy and rebellious as the ENDSARS.

It has to be planned, coordinated and All Approach Documented Digitally and In Prints.

We need to PROPOSE STRONGLY, Not PROTEST VIOLENTLY.

All Protests lead to Violence. That's always the problem with PROTESTS.

So, We need to look in the direction of PROPOSALS.
Same difference but i like your idea better
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Nothing will be changed in Nigeria if we can't get above our tribal, religious and regional bigotry especially when it involves crime.

Hausas and Fulanis are now known to be terrorists by many other tribes. Despite Hausas having minority Christians among them, these ones are never called Terrorists.

By region, all northerners are terrorists. Any crime that occurs like the Owo, Ondo killings are from Muslim Fulanis/Hausas even without any investigations.

The earlier we accept that criminality is above tribal, regional or religious affiliations the better!
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 2:38am On Jun 09, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

You are not far from the truth.

However, this particular killings is Religious.

Where's the proof?
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Jun 12, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

What more proof does a massacre in a church need ?

What if it was a mosque massacre?

Or a traditional worshippers massacre?

I guess another rule applies to those as they're second and third class citizens after Christians to you.
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by orisa37: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2022
WAIT PATIENTLY AND SEE THE LORD PROVIDE ALL YOUR NEEDS.

AS FOR THE KILLERS IN OWO ONDO STATE, THEIR WAYS SHALL PERISH IJN AMEN.

BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE PERSECUTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by orisa37: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
GOVERNORS OF YORUBA NATION, OPC AND AMOTEKUN ARE YOUR SALVATION ARMIES. IN FAITH AND HOPE, USE THEM.
THEY'RE YOUR RICHES AND WEALTH AND POWER AND MIGHT.
COMB YOUR FORESTS. THEY'RE YOUR EYES. DON'T ALLOW "TAMADU", WASPS, TO ENTER.
AKEREDOLU AND ORTOM ARE WORTHY WIZARDS.
Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Killings will never stop as long as POLITICIANS are paid so much money to do whatever they want. For your information it's not about RELIGION per say but POLITICS.

Politicians often use whatever means they have to earn power:
Money, fame, beauty, eloquence, racism, religion and so on.
So it's whatever is at their disposal that they use, in Nigeria the only way to brainwash their followers into dying for them is RELIGION, that's why many are dying and killing as if they're fighting for God. But in reality it's all the handiwork of politicians! undecided

1 Like

Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21am On Jun 23, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Honestly, I see and understand your points. Even the ones not mentioned.
So, how do we begin to influence The Politics of Nigeria very positively?

Nigeria is a blessed country of intelligent people but unfortunately the last generation failed woefully to inculcate in the minds of our own generation what is necessary to keep the country in good shape.
There are supernatural forces affecting the existence of mankind on this planet presently and this forces are driving mankind into self extinction {Revelations 6:3-4} any country with intelligent and sharp minds will always be the first set to face what Nigerians are experiencing now, America escaped it by swiftly restructuring their policies before this supernatural forces attacked the world and most Western Nations are following America's footsteps that's why law and order doesn't breakdown quickly in their countries but there is nothing mankind can do now what is happening in the world's most populous black nation will soon go round the whole world it's inevitable! undecided

A first century Jewish carpenter known as Jesus of Nazareth predicted this events {Matthew 24:4-14} the one and only way out is the intervention of another supernatural force that has a good prospect for mankind {Daniel 12:1-3} if anyone wants to be saved all what we need now is study what this first century young man thought in a book known as "Bible" it's only those practicing what Jesus taught that will be spared when all these inevitable calamities is put to an end! Matthew 24:14

Thanks for sharing your time with me!

1 Like

Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

I am elated with your constructive Write-ups.
I understand that Practicing The teachings of LOVE of Jesus Christ is Ultimately The Solution to Our Political, Religious and Societal Problems.
However; the problem remains that many people do not practice The LOVE that they themselves preach.
A Practical Solution to Our Problem should start from THE POLITICAL ALIGNMENTS OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS OF TODAY TO SOLVE SOCIETAL PROBLEMS that has been impoverishing Us as a people.

The highlighted!

This is what i meant that the last generation didn't prepare us for what was approaching so we found ourselves in a situation that's beyond our comprehension.

The only way forward is to first destroy Satan's system in our midst by going for equality, all civil servants from the president to the man sweeping the street must be paid the same salary. Education, health and power supply must be free for all, all investors must employ nothing less than 1,000 staffs in each organization and the employees must be paid the equivalent of what our president is earning as salary, whoever can't meet up should leave Nigeria or surrender the ownership to Nigeria for us to manage the business, such a person will have his/her name engraved on golden tablets in front of the company as a reminder that this is the founder of the company, then the Nigerian authority will see to it that all the staffs are well taken care of.
No Nigerian must work overnight and our time of duty will be 8am - 4pm with an hour for break.
All Nigerian children are to be trained Karate and military services from infancy for those who will like to know how to protect themselves, see if terrorists will come to attack a community where 90% are trained warriors!
Let's do that and see if there will be anything like armed or organized robbery in our midst again! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TFCOL: The Ondo Church Massacre: How Do We End Religious Killings In Nigeria? by tctrills: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
The Financial Church of Love (TFCOL):

The Financial Church of Love is a Digital Church of Love that started 3 Weeks ago for the purpose of Spreading The Gospel of Financial Empowerment Truths that will help Enlighten and Expose People to Financial Freedom.

So far; The Financial Church of God has got 3 Threads on Nairaland since it's inception. This is a church that started on Nairaland to Provide The FINANCIAL ENLIGHTENMENT that is SERIOUSLY and LARGELY Lacking amongst many individuals.

Today; I had been reflecting on the Right Financial Topic to Write and Teach on... I had been taking my time to search deeply into my CONSCIOUSNESS as to what would be Right for Public Assimilation.

However; My Heart was broken when I opened up The Nairaland Platform to see that there had already been a "Cathedral Massacre" in Owo, Ondo State.

Almost all the recent threads on Nairaland seemed to be occupied with This Bad News and The Pictures of The People that were killed.

Such an Agony.

Why are Humans Killing Themselves like Beasts All in The Name of Religion, Politics, Tribalism or Whatever ?

It really hurts to see people who had The Passion To Do Better in Life pass away in very Hurrible Manners like this.

It really hurts to see us Kill Ourselves.

As Nigerians; We are not getting any younger.

As a people; it is HIGHTIME We Addressed These Religious Violence and The Level of Our Poor Security.

We are gradually Wasting Away Young Lives without Empathy.

And The Only way we can stop all of these Atrocities is to Tackle The Problem from The ROOT.

So, Please...

As a Concerned Nigerian; How Do We Address and Put An End to The Religious Crisis, Wars and Massacres Happening in Nigeria ?

What do we need to do as Concerned Youths of The Country ?

Let Love Lead.

Only Love can.

I like your concept for a church but I am not sure you one can preach people to wealth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Adeleke, Osun Government Snub Pastor Adeboye / Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God? / The Notion Of One God Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.