Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. (21365 Views)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Sunnycliff(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Keeo resting in peace great MOG

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Lamasta(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tho he's dead but his good works live on

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rest In Peace man of God

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by iamezekwesiri: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Naso dem tell you...

Except it is only Prophet TB Joshua that you go there to see.

yinkus6750:
How time flies.
So its a year ago now.
SCOAN can never be as it was before.
May his soul R.I.P
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by chinosike(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Continue resting in peace Sir, we loved u and God love More i have really really miss u

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Timo2020: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
How time flies rest on God's general

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by NaijaCars4sale: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good for them
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by smiliyB(f): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
I love you sir, I'll never stop celebrating your life and legacy here on earth. All glory be to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Johel(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mrkcee:
One-year after the demise of Prophet Temitope Babatunde Joshua, known as TB Joshua, his followers yesterday thronged the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Ikotun, Lagos, to celebrate his legacies.

The event, also attended by followers from diverse foreign nations, was filled with nostalgia of glamorous and spirit-filled worship in the people, as it was during the days of TB Joshua.

The church has been operating on low-key since the passing on of the founder, in honour of the departed preacher and philanthropist.

The service had the theme: “Celebrating the Life and Legacy of Prophet TB Joshua”.

It featured some Nigerian celebrities, including popular comedian Ali Baba, K C Brown and Tee Mac, who entertained people.
Many foreign gospel ministers who also attended the service included Pastor Freyle from Colombia, Pastor William Ghaltas from Bethlehem, Pastor Obispo Elvis from the Dominican Republic and Bishop Trevor Williamson and wife from Bahamas.
Others included Pastor Bernard Mulder of South Africa and Bishop Steven Ogedengbe from Nigeria.

Apart from the Museum that was to be unveiled later at the event, Mrs. Joshua stated that one of the church’s next biggest attention will be to complete its prayer mountain in Arigidi in Ondo State.

She said that was one of the late prophet’s biggest dreams.

Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, represented by his Special Assistant on Christian Affairs, Rev Bukola Adeleke, congratulated Mrs. Joshua for preserving the memory of her husband and especially on the inauguration of the museum.

Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Lucky Ayedatiwa, representing Governor Rotimi Akeredolu brought Mrs. Joshua and the congregation greetings from the governor and the good people of Ondo State.

Deputy Speaker of Cross River State, Joseph Bassey, also delivered message from his state governor and people, stressing: “As long as God lives, Synagogue Church of All Nations will not die.”

He promised to come to the church to give testimony after the election.

Worshippers at the event also prayed for God’s direction on the leadership of the church.

TB Joshua, Nigerian pastor, televangelist, philanthropist, leader and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, passed on June 5, 2021 at the age of 57.

He would have been 58 on June 12, 2021.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tb-joshua-scoan-worshippers-celebrate-founders-first-memorial-legacies/amp/

My daddy embarassed embarassed....Rest on sir...I know you are with the lord...Yes I'm sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Smooyis(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
My daddy my friend in life. Continue to rest in perfect peace, God's General �❤️�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by RegentR(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
A prophet whose name threatened the kingdom of darkness .

A man of God whose impact was felt by all race, ethnic, nations and all religion.

I would not have forgiving myself if I had not meet him.

YOUR LEGACY LIVES ON.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by abobote: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Occultic man. He has burnt to ashes by now
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by abobote: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
RegentR:

A man of God whose impact was felt by all race, ethnic, nations and all religion.

YOUR LEGACY LIVES ON.
Rest abeg
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by abobote: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
ednut1:
If you watched this video and still believe this man was a real mog. Then you need help

https://twitter.com/bizzleosikoya/status/1268069258107531264?s=21&t=MYAg32c212KNE73FkwUnaQ
Don't mind all these brainwashed souls here
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by samuelson06(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mrkcee:
Rest on Sir!
Your death is by far the most painful death of a loved one I've ever had to experience.
I still can't really believe you are gone.

Your life's work and legacies will always live in our hearts.

We love you!
Rest well God's General!

He left us just like that. No sign, nothing!

A good man; a strong man, still able to do what any healthy person can do and in a twinkle of an eye, he was gone. A man we needed so much to stay with us; gone with the wind!

It's still like a dream till today.

May his soul continue to RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by nickyj19: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
RIP sir

some idiotic people will all ways show there generational madness everywhere dey are, can u imaging stupid comments up there, judge not that you may not be judged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by bluebay(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sunofgod:
So him never resurrect?
Your sense never resurrect too?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by bluebay(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
kingyakos:
The synagogue of Satan
You stupid . Rotten tongue

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by MadamOk(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
His memory is still fresh in our heart.
He epitomizes love, loyalty, generosity, simplicity, humbleness and many more virtue. Continue to rest in the blossom of the lord. Your type of personality is too rare to find in our world today. Miss you now and always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by kingyakos: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
bluebay:

You stupid . Rotten tongue

U dey mad....
Read ur Bible and understand the meaning of synagogue
Idiota
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Handsum64: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gullibles united
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Lilfire(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingpele:
How time flies...now he seat eternally in the reality of his works as God alone knows and see..people who pretend to be good before men when they are doing evil secretly is only deceiving themselves..God doesn't judge base on human knowledge of you ..rather he judges based on what he knows of you..pleasing God in the secret place of your heart and mind is the only way of getting favourable judgement from God
Are you God? Let him be pls show me a living pastor in Nigerian that is better than him, if you want to say he is an evil man pretending to be good just say it and stop all this hypocrisy, Only God can Judge any man no human can, even after his death you are still crying foul

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rest on Mos.. Man of satan
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Johel:

My daddy embarassed embarassed....Rest on sir...I know you are with the lord...Yes I'm sure.
you better choose wisely..
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by bluebay(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=kingyakos post=113537838]

U dey mad....
Read ur Bible and understand the meaning of synagogue
Idiota[/quote
What do you know about the Bible . Don’t use the Bible justify your stupidity . Coward
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lilfire:
Are you God? Let him be pls show me a living pastor in Nigerian that is better than him, if you want to say he is an evil man pretending to be good just say it and stop all this hypocrisy, Only God can Judge any man no human can, even after his death you are still crying foul
the worst of them are better than him... You re just an ignoramus.. Dude Is so fake while he was alive... Doing everything for the cam
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by kingyakos: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=bluebay post=113539052][/quote]

Ur brain is void and blank
You've been hypnotized by religion
You're satisfied with your pastors or GO interpretation of the Bible without doing your own research to truly understand Christ teachings.
For ur info Satan first preach the gospel on earth and he's still preaching it on pulpit today. Your type sees Christianity as a religion...
Idiota
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by BUXOMEBONY(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rest on Man of God.

For the records,It is Temitope Balogun Joshua.

Not Babatunde.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Mrkcee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
RegentR:
YOUR LEGACY LIVES ON.
God Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Mrkcee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
samuelson06:

He left us just like that. No sign, nothing!
A good man; a strong man, still able to do what any healthy person can do and in a twinkle of an eye, he was gone. A man we needed so much to stay with us; gone with the wind!

It's still like a dream till today.
May his soul continue to RIP.
His death was so sudden. It took me weeks to actually come to terms with the fact that he was gone.
May God continue to be with him.

Such a great man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Wwwq: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / 5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.