Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? (2030 Views)

Budget Of 70k - 80k For New Phone Advise Me / Kindly Suggest A Phone Of 70k For Me / Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Gatekeepers: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hello Nlanders, I need to change my wife phone as a matter of urgency. Considering the Ram/Rom, Battery, Camera, ruggedness and availability of parts in the Market. Which phone do I go for? Budget is 70k.
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by EmzyT: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Cypress042(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Transfar the vax for me make i buy am for you no be scam cool cool
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Gatekeepers: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cypress042:
Transfar the money for me make i buy am for cool cool

Weldone ooo, you go soon fetch butter from the private part of a mad woman.
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Cypress042(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gatekeepers:

Weldone ooo, you go soon fetch butter from the private part of a mad woman.
embarassed grin
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by chatinent: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Based on your requirements, your best bet are Tecno, Infinix or Itel phones.

1 Like

Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Get a Nokia G10

2 Likes

Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by turawaa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Hello Nlanders, I need to change my wife phone as a matter of urgency. Considering the Ram/Rom, Battery, Camera, ruggedness and availability of parts in the Market. Which phone do I go for? Budget is 70k.

Samsung A12

Around 80-90k….

Buy this for her and unleash the phase 2 love of your wife…

2 Likes

Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Gatekeepers: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
turawaa:

Samsung A12

Around 80-90k….

Buy this for her and unleash the phase 2 love of your wife…

Haba!
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Auskyd(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Samsung A03s or A03.

Really good at that price range
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Gatekeepers: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Auskyd:
Samsung A03s or A03.

Really good at that price range

Okay thanks
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Gatekeepers: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Is there any affordable Xiaomi Redmi with good spec?
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Kaido: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Redmi 10C
Oppo 16K
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Gatekeepers: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kaido:
Redmi 10C

Thanks I will check it out
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by shaggy007(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Umidigi bison.

Drop proof.

Water proof.

Extremely hyper rugged.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by DesChyko: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Go for Nokia G series if you want a rugged device.
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by ghettochild(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
I can get u Samsung A12 from South Africa
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by IsellSmartTvs: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2022
3310 bro,you can use the change for somtin else
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by odysey: 5:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Gatekeepers:
doogee s86
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Pious101: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2022
ghettochild:
I can get u Samsung A12 from South Africa
who said it can't be gotten in Nigeria?
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Gatekeepers:
Tecno pourvoir, 14 hours battery according to what I heard

The Ba3 better pass iphone sef
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2022
shaggy007:
Umidigi bison.

Drop proof.

Water proof.

Extremely hyper rugged.

Thank me later.
But the spare parts no dey market or you want make him import am
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Auskyd(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Kaiair:

So when you want to buy phones, you think of parts first? Hehehehe God abeg
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Auskyd:

So when you want to buy phones, you think of parts first? Hehehehe God abeg
So phone no fit spoil again? If screen break wetin go happen
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Olagadget: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Are you certain that the spare part is scarce?

Kaiair:

Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Olagadget:
Are you certain that the spare part is scarce?

That's what phone technicians always says, no umidigi spare parts for market, my dad uses the phone
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Gatekeepers: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kaiair:

Tecno pourvoir, 14 hours battery according to what I heard

The Ba3 better pass iphone sef

I hate Tecno generally. With the little info I have gathered, I want to go for Xiaomi Redmi 10c.
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Auskyd(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kaiair:

So phone no fit spoil again? If screen break wetin go happen

Guy, you can order screens from Aliexpress. And they are even cheaper than what you'd get here dead that narrative that you can't get parts anymore.

Na 2005 thinking be that from Bush local people lol
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Auskyd:

Guy, you can order screens from Aliexpress. And they are even cheaper than what you'd get here dead that narrative that you can't get parts anymore.

Na 2005 thinking be that from Bush local people lol
I no go waste time answer you, buy the phone use am first na ur body go tell you
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Auskyd(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kaiair:

I no go waste time answer you, buy the phone use am first na ur body go tell you

Don't bother bros. I buy stuff from Aliexpress all the time to fix phones. If you np Sabi, ask questions, not this thing you're doing
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by shaggy007(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kaiair:

Wetin concern bulletproof car with machete?
Re: Which Rugged Phone Should I Buy For My Woman With A Budget Of 70k? by Hope88: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kaiair:

@kalair is saying the truth, those phones are china made and alli express covers all.parts, only takes days to.get to Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 12 For Sale 180k Non Negotiable / How Do I Provide Value Added Services To Mtn Such As Selling Ring Back Tones? / Iphone Killer Apps Section! Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.