Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Izevbekhai Family Deported - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Izevbekhai Family Deported (971 Views)

Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izevbekhai Family Deported by juzme: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/0719/breaking32.html

Her campaign to stay here saw her make more than 20 appearances in the High Court and a number of appearances in the Supreme Court. That court’s rejection last year of her claim that the Minister for Justice had discretion to reconsider her application was seen by some legal experts as marking the end of her Irish legal challenges.

After wasting so much money to battle her deportation order and now she is deported. If you have been following this case in the past you would discover that she told many lies and also used forged documents.
Maybe I should as well say that some Nigerian solicitors practising abroad are exploiting Nigerians living abroad. They want to make you believe you can prolong your stay in Europe even when you don't have a genuine reason to do so. They tarnish image of Nigeria abroad.
Re: Izevbekhai Family Deported by overblood: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2011
I just posted about this in the other Ireland thread there.

It's great news for the Irish taxpayer. She wasted f***n millions.
Re: Izevbekhai Family Deported by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2011
juzme:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/0719/breaking32.html
Her campaign to stay here saw her make more than 20 appearances in the High Court and a number of appearances in the Supreme Court. That court’s rejection last year of her claim that the Minister for Justice had discretion to reconsider her application was seen by some legal experts as marking the end of her Irish legal challenges.After wasting so much money to battle her deportation order and now she is deported. If you have been following this case in the past you would discover that she told many lies and also used forged documents.
Maybe I should as well say that some Nigerian solicitors practising abroad are exploiting Nigerians living abroad. They want to make you believe you can prolong your stay in Europe even when you don't have a genuine reason to do so. They tarnish image of Nigeria abroad.

What a shame, i guess its a victory for common sense and justice.
Re: Izevbekhai Family Deported by tunnytox(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2011
hmm at last!
Re: Izevbekhai Family Deported by DisGuy: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2011
Maybe I should as well say that some Nigerian solicitors practising abroad are exploiting Nigerians living abroad

Gigantic understatement!!! Some are not even registered, apparently one was arrested this year, he was just a court clerk or some paper dude back in Nigeria and he's made a fortune off desperate or gullible immigrants

but then again british immigration laws are not clear cut hence prolonging the whole 419 drama
Re: Izevbekhai Family Deported by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2011
Re: Izevbekhai Family Deported by justwise(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2011
Siena:

Hmm. It was the talk of quite a few forums.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055261880#post55482159

Wow!! those are just hard-core views expressed on the forum. I couldn't read much of it, the name: 'Nigeria' means something else there.
Re: Izevbekhai Family Deported by claremont(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2011
[b]Can someone please tell me the factual differences between this case and that of Bimbo Abimbola?! In my opinion, the main similarity is that they both dipped their hands into  the murky waters of fraud and illegality "for the sake of their children", this means that they both tried to use their children to justify their fraudulent actions. I am fully aware that some Nairalanders who passionately supported the Bimbo saga will also be the first to justify the illegal actions of Pamela, but the question is, when will all this justification end? When will some people stop dragging the name of our country in the mud simply to perpetuate their own selfish and fraudulent end? When will supposedly highly learned Nigerians on Nairaland and everywhere else STOP giving credence to fraud by their kith and kin simply because the motive seems "moral"?

We are the cause of our problems, and until we realise that the solutions start from us, then there is NO hope whatsoever for Nigeria. Let's not bother deluding ourselves that there is light at the end of the tunnel, it seems the end of the tunnel is even darker than where we are currently!!![/b]

(1) (Reply)

Migrating To Canada / Reasonably Priced And Secure Hotels In Near Ph Airport For An Overnight Stay / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.